Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules (Page 4)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Much needed it was
I am happy that it has been updated to the extend which was needed..
Thanks Vijay Sir & Priya Mam

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Rules can be made...the real thing is to implement them...hope all these rules will be implemented on whoever is causing trouble...

Thanks for bringing these rules on...best of luck DTs..hope they have all returned...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayJyo_Ksg

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the renewed set of rules Vijay and team, hope they bring the change we aim for...Looking forward to good times...

Hina
-BreezyGirl- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-SmallWonder-RJ2012paagal_Olive_RoseMiss Cherie..Comrade4eva..chacha_chaudhriClosed.........fatima15iria_luvsLindor..Amina..Pentaminous.shewolf.BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012paagal_Olive_Rose-PrimaDonna-prabbsClosed.........rini_kat-BreezyGirl-fatima15iria_luvsLindorMiss Cherie..Comrade4eva..chacha_chaudhricrazy4KASH_AR-Chandramukhi-BElieveYOUrselfshewolf.SudarshanChakraPentaminous...Amina..BeingBluntnikita_88ShwetalicioussTony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-.HandsomeBananaRafid.

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Must needed rules vijay sir

Thank u for the post
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Aren't you contradicting yourself on the "We allow freedom of speech" part when you say we can not discuss the DT? I believe it's our right to voice our point of views and gather others' opinions if we feel there is something wrong with the system. Even countries allow the citizens to come forward and have peaceful protests. So obviously if the members have an issue regarding the system, we definitely will bring it up and PLEASE, instead of thrashing our posts in the future, man up and reply to them and clarify your side of the coin.

Well there is no contradiction and that rule is more to avoid one.

Well most of the time it has been noticed that it becomes like a "targetted bashing" topic instead of staying "objective" this is the reason we do not allow such topics.

One can always PM the higher DTs if a viewbie or the moderators not taking sufficient action against members who are not following the rules.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melfnsprincessunara

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

A much needed step indeed.Thanks a lot for it.

Many people simply come to forum to create wars by making long provoking posts.

I've seen people bringing real life into reel life and creating a war zone.I hope celebrity wars may stop after this new policy.I'm totally fed up of all the mess up created by new ids.

Just a question-what about if a person makes 2 ids-one for writing a story n other for sending pms.I've seen this a common trend and many new members follow the oldies in this aspect.

What do u have to say about this issue?

Discussing the Dev Team-I had pmed u many times before questioning a DT n coz of my efforts QH got a better D-team,atleast I believe so.I think it's fair to keep things under cover.I under the administrative issues but in extreme cases,u need to be a bit lenient as well.A forum is ignored especially something related to KSG on IF.We have accepted the fact n we don't feel the need to question it here.Now when the DTs also become absent,many a times people don't know what to do and other times,pms to higher admins go unnoticed when required urgently or the matter is taken lightly.

U need to have a corner where members of various forums can collectively post their DT related issues or the safest option is to replace DTs if they remain inactive or rarely active more than a year. Noone likes to unnecessarily accuse someone or bring a debatable issue to notice.People are forced when things are ignored badly.KSG fans already suffer a lot due to minimum articles on KSG/KAJEN/KABHI. I think 1 year is a big time to give  a chance to any person.Forum members shud be the first priority instead of politics n everything.

QH forum members have faced huge problems when QH started coz of few DTs who were inactive.Now we have a good team n we r happy now.

I hope u may see this post n understand a bit about what I'm trying to say.I know that things get ugly when people question the DTs but then u need to understand that everyone spares time n becomes active on IF.If a person can't handle a responsibility,it can be delegated properly n if this can't be done he/she shud better resign instead of making the forum suffer.Many people leave the forum coz imp. issues were not dealt properly on time.

I don't wish to preach but this is exactly which I wish to tell u personally Vijay Sir

Kindly answer to my first question n think deeply about the second suggestion.As a member of QH forum,I've faced lots of problems n so do the other members n I had to raise my voice to get things right.Eventually things are better than before.

I love IF n I hope its popularity may increase day by day.

Take care!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sochonastarsanjana_Darling_GodhuliLogonCup-Of-Chainikita_88princessunara-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top