India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
vijay sir,

i'm deaf and dumb guy... i always follow your rules... i don't like to bash or fight anyone... i'm always kind and calm... if any member fights with anyone, then i'll inform Moderator or Viewbie only... i just check topics and comments only...

thanks for posting this... hopefully members will understand this...😊
thnk u so much for this.. vijay bhaiya.. i was shocked when my friends pictures were leaked..

but happy there has been taken action on it..
Thank you for reinstating the rules, Vijay sir. It seems that so many members on IF are forgetting these rules day by day. I only hope the DT of each forum is strict in enforcing them.

Please also ensure that for every forum, there are good impartial moderators who will not turn a deaf ear to their "friends" though they're breaking rules. I've seen DT in some forums not enforcing any rules on bashers because they support the same celebrity.
Much needed it was
I am happy that it has been updated to the extend which was needed..
Thanks Vijay Sir & Priya Mam
Rules can be made...the real thing is to implement them...hope all these rules will be implemented on whoever is causing trouble...

Thanks for bringing these rules on...best of luck DTs..hope they have all returned...

Thanks for the renewed set of rules Vijay and team, hope they bring the change we aim for...Looking forward to good times...

Hina
No one cares about your rules here actually 🤔
Aren't you contradicting yourself on the "We allow freedom of speech" part when you say we can not discuss the DT? I believe it's our right to voice our point of views and gather others' opinions if we feel there is something wrong with the system. Even countries allow the citizens to come forward and have peaceful protests. So obviously if the members have an issue regarding the system, we definitely will bring it up and PLEASE, instead of thrashing our posts in the future, man up and reply to them and clarify your side of the coin.
Must needed rules vijay sir

Thank u for the post
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Aren't you contradicting yourself on the "We allow freedom of speech" part when you say we can not discuss the DT? I believe it's our right to voice our point of views and gather others' opinions if we feel there is something wrong with the system. Even countries allow the citizens to come forward and have peaceful protests. So obviously if the members have an issue regarding the system, we definitely will bring it up and PLEASE, instead of thrashing our posts in the future, man up and reply to them and clarify your side of the coin.

Well there is no contradiction and that rule is more to avoid one.

Well most of the time it has been noticed that it becomes like a "targetted bashing" topic instead of staying "objective" this is the reason we do not allow such topics.

One can always PM the higher DTs if a viewbie or the moderators not taking sufficient action against members who are not following the rules.