slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm sure all the members / viewers are in need of TEA after watching this epi😛. Such a drama!!!!!
The epi was gull of TY's too😉

Guarantee - Bhabo needs guarantee that sandy will pass the matka challenge so that she can give money to TV😉
Warranty - Bhabo needs warranty that suraj will take care of her in their old age.😕
Penalty - Bhabo is ready to give the penalty if sandy fails in the competition.

Indemnity - SurYa are the only one indemnified to bhabo 😲
Surety - Suraj gives surety that sandy will become IPS one day⭐️
Audacity -Suraj is fearless even though there is no one to support him not even sandy!!!!👍🏼
Necessity
- Suraj feels that TV is a necessity for sandy's preparation.
Duty - Suraj doing his fatherly duty😛
Pity - But is a pity soul hanging over the wall
Pathy - And at times claim to be a pathy but maintains a fatherly figure😳

Passivity - Sandy remains inactive & there is no initiative to speak when everyone bashes suraj!!!!🥱
Hostility - All that sandy showed is deep sorrow & hostile nature. Hope she blasts out soon.🤢

Immensity - Unusual to the new viewers but usual to those watch this serial from the beginning. These kinds of hungamas happen only in RM & DABH🤢
Atrocity - The cv's does this with huge drama😉

Amorality - Vikram had no morale while taking a step back by looking down at suraj. Didn't even think twice before telling that everyone share money according to their expense. If that is so who took the expenditure of meena's Godh bharai????😒
Insanity - Meena has gone insane these days by concentrating only on those matkas. Irritating.🤔
Infirmity - Emily is feeling weak & was watching the drama quietly😔
Malignity - Chavi is quiet evil in thinking that sandy wouldn't pass these competition & adds fuel to the fire like meenudi.😈
Poverty - Mohit has got poverty as he could not earn much money.🥱
Acidity - By looking at this hungama bhabasa got acidity!!!!😆

This creativity came out on seeing inactivity of the forum.On the entirety  Let the almighty help sandy to come out of docility on seeing suraj's certainty   & let us hope some humanity shown towards surya &  the extremity of these drama may seek an eventuality with a positivity.😉

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pp

pagalpantiEdited by nitishkumar1995 - 10 years ago
sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shobi. Only you can do an analysis like this. wonderful.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

I'm sure all the members / viewers are in need of TEA after watching this epi😛. Such a drama!!!!!
The epi was gull of TY's too😉

Guarantee - Bhabo needs guarantee that sandy will pass the matka challenge so that she can give money to TV😉
Warranty - Bhabo needs warranty that suraj will take care of her in their old age.😕
Penalty - Bhabo is ready to give the penalty if sandy fails in the competition.

Indemnity - SurYa are the only one indemnified to bhabo 😲
Surety - Suraj gives surety that sandy will become IPS one day⭐️
Audacity -Suraj is fearless even though there is no one to support him not even sandy!!!!👍🏼
Necessity
- Suraj feels that TV is a necessity for sandy's preparation.
Duty - Suraj doing his fatherly duty😛
Pity - But is a pity soul hanging over the wall
Pathy - And at times claim to be a pathy but maintains a fatherly figure😳

Passivity - Sandy remains inactive & there is no initiative to speak when everyone bashes suraj!!!!🥱
Hostility - All that sandy showed is deep sorrow & hostile nature. Hope she blasts out soon.🤢

Immensity - Unusual to the new viewers but usual to those watch this serial from the beginning. These kinds of hungamas happen only in RM & DABH🤢
Atrocity - The cv's does this with huge drama😉

Amorality - Vikram had no morale while taking a step back by looking down at suraj. Didn't even think twice before telling that everyone share money according to their expense. If that is so who took the expenditure of meena's Godh bharai????😒
Insanity - Meena has gone insane these days by concentrating only on those matkas. Irritating.🤔
Infirmity - Emily is feeling weak & was watching the drama quietly😔
Malignity - Chavi is quiet evil in thinking that sandy wouldn't pass these competition & adds fuel to the fire like meenudi.😈
Poverty - Mohit has got poverty as he could not earn much money.🥱
Acidity - By looking at this hungama bhabasa got acidity!!!!😆

This creativity came out on seeing inactivity of the forum.On the entirety  Let the almighty help sandy to come out of docility on seeing suraj's certainty   & let us hope some humanity shown towards surya &  the extremity of these drama may seek an eventuality with a positivity.😉

I definitely greatly admired your post...now i must need tea

oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I need tea.

Super se uppar wala post.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice TEA.

I blame DSP for all this TV drama which I think is not of any great help to Sandy in the mad house. A laptop and internet would be a good suggestion and SurYa could have got their laptop from Mohit.

I don't understand Bhabho's family's unity and much annoyed by Vikram who has a huge hidden bank balance on his wife's advice and is blaming Suraj for supporting his wife.
ss_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itna drama for a TV
now i understood why suraj is always silent in all Angan drama
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha!  Poverty n Mohit🤣You are showing a lot of ingenuity.👍🏼

Empathy. - Ems' feelings for SurYa

& the harsh Reality - Suraj your parviaar sucks Buddy!

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful post shobi...very creative 👏

very annoying episode with very annoying bhabo and co...very ungrateful family, suraj has been spending for the family since 14 without rest and now when he wants to spend for his wife it becomes an issue for all...actually more than suraj, I felt bad for Sandhya...
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bharathi ka -Yes The DSP should have given another option like laptop. Then bhabo & co would not have done so much drama. Laptop with internet connection is a better option than this tv. If it is TV then everyone would go rounds on TV watching their fav serials, cinema, etc etc Sandy would never get to watch news🥱 Suraj needs the reality check😉

@Sindu - yup  Suraj knows his family better. Why shd he waste his energy in vain...He can use that in these circumstances when sandy gets dumbstruck.😉

@ Deebz ji- Emily's was not empathy but was incapacity to tell the truth before Bhabo. She is so dumb. If she had been careful in her work & closed the shutter properly then this would not have happened.🥱

Nirubaaa-cool down cool down. By now u must have got trained how to deal with all these. This is not the first such drama taking place in RM. 😆

@Shree, sathiyam, chote, Asif - Thanks for liking the post

@ Nep3 & Ariana - Have this. Specially made by me😉😳