•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
okay..after such a awesome epi. i cant stop myself from making a post πŸ˜ƒ

from where should i start ...confused..
almost after 5 months...we got such a cute and adorable taareylious epi...
our rey is back...he is mad for taani...we wanted this only...
choti ungli pe nachayegi tumhe she is a small town gal//
uff taarey were so adorable man...😳 taani;s attitude...rocked ..she is the best g.s ever...
but when she crushed the roses..my heart was crushed😭
i cant see my rey...hurt😭..but happy that we got our intense taarey back..😊
and after breakup...there frst phne convo..vo bhi itna intense(permission n all)..rey pe suit nhi krta...
well history is repeating..phle rey ts ko hurt krta tha..aur ab taani kr rhi hai...
but jo bhi ho...m loving my taarey and a satisfied taarey fan..
precap- ts was looking mind blowing in short dress..i thnk her dress style is changed(fingers crossed*)...and our intense and passionate taarey again..πŸ˜‰
hayyeee..love taarey/vrimar...proud to be ur fan...taarey's character cant be potrayed better then uh guys...vrimar rock...three cheers for them..hip hip hurray hip hip hurray...

http://taarey-vrimarworld.simplesite.com/226251788 taarey website..do have a look..πŸ˜ƒ
god night...have a taareylious dreams...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Episode ws just perfect cnt wait fr more TR scenes
Epi ws mind-blowing.I cudn't stp adoring my TAAREY.I pity Rey at d sm tm we knw he's gnna gt bck her grl bt it'l be tough! Taani,bang on darling.She ws wy beyond superb.Lov u TAAREY/VRIMAR.
Today i am going to say one thing in all taarey posts!! Loved the episode to the core and taarey were just amazing today.πŸ˜ƒ. Me in taarey dreamland.See you guys there.

P.s. best part i loved was rey in saree🀣🀣 And Taani as always was superb!! Rey was as always amazing and super cute!!😳😳
super duper taareylicious epi. just in love with taarey
yap thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode <3 Rey teasing Taani and Taani giving him attitude ...seriously its a TaaReyilicous episode after so long
yes TR r back finally
the whole episode was fantastic
and yes history is defo repeating itself pehele jahan taani khadi thi aaj waha rey khada hai role reversal lagta hai
seriously  i m satisfied with  yesterday episode surely...πŸ˜ƒ taarey were super awsome in whole episode πŸ˜Š the way rey mana raha tha taani ko superb in last phone convo  & precap too luks intresting ...😊😊