Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF: Rashomon - NOTE p.13 UPD 14/7

Sangfroid thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

IPKKND FF: Rashomon

Concept summary

The Rashomon Effect is a term that has been used by different scholars to describe contradictory interpretations to the same event. The use of this concept has been done in quite a few movies and T.V shows, the most famous of these being the movie Rashomon, by Akira Kurosawa.

Disclaimer#1

I am a product of what I see, read, experience and imagine. Any similarity to anything else you may have come across is purely coincidental. In case you feel what I write is starkly similar to something you may have read before, kindly send me a private message.

Disclaimer#2

All recognizable characters in this story belong to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? All additional characters in this story are created by me. In case I do borrow a character from another show, a separate disclaimer will be provided.

Disclaimer#3

I do not send Private Messages for updates. However, I do email, so please send an email to [email protected] in case you wish to receive email updates. I send emails irrespective of the number of comments, or the lack of them, on my story.

I would love to hear from all of you. I welcome and appreciate constructive criticism, so please do not hesitate to speak your mind. I find discussion a most invigorating exercise -- it stimulates my mind to newer avenues I would have otherwise left unexplored in my story. This is my first attempt at writing anything for a public forum, and I would love to hear what you have to say. Thank you.

I have been told that plagiarism is rampant on this forum. I have been lucky to not have been a victim of the same, and I hope this spate of good luck will continue on my time here.

-Sangfroid

I n d e x

Prologue: Page One
The Curious Case of Shyam Jha 

Chapter One: Page 3
Khushi Singh Raizada, Entrepreneur

Chapter Two: Page 6
Mohan Deshpande, Driver

Chapter Three: Page 7
Lalita Sethi, Student

Chapter Four: Page 9
Samarth Chawla, Teacher

Chapter Five: Coming Soon
K.K Thakur, Jeweler

Chapter Six: Coming Soon
Anjali Singh Raizada, Ex Wife

Chapter Seven: Coming Soon
Kalyaani Kashyap, Bank Manager

Chapter Eight: Coming Soon
Maya Sarabhai

Epilogue: Coming Soon

Edited by Sangfroid - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangfroid thumbnail

The Curious Case of Shyam Jha

Shyam Manohar Jha (famously known as the bigamous, ex son in law of the Raizada Family) has disappeared from his cell in the Tihar Jail Facility. He, under the express orders of Arnav Singh Raizada, was a high security prisoner and the police find it baffling the man simply vanished thin into the air. "Aadmi hai, jadugar nahi" (He is a man, not a magician) was the statement issued by the inspector in charge of this case, ACP Shukla.

An insider reveals to us that eight witnesses have come forward, claiming that they know how Shyam supposedly disappeared. It is rumoured that one of the eight witnesses is none other than Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada, who single-handedly stole Arnav Singh Raizada's heart AND succeeded in making Jha deviate from his path of nimrod.  

The Raizada's have extended full support to the police force to help track Jha down, going as far as to letting the interview with the eight witnesses to be held in Shantivan. "We cannot pretend that the news of Shyam Jha escaping from the facility is not a shock to us. We cannot pretend that it (Jha's escape) is not personal. It is. Shyam Jha is a danger to us and to society. It is natural that we shall extend our hand to the police in helping them digging him out of the rat hole he's hiding in." was what Akash Raizada, the younger one out of the Raizada duo, said. "Yes, the Raizada's have extended full support to the police force in helping us track Jha down" said ACP Shukla in an answer statement. However, when we asked him about whether Khushi Singh Raizada was directly involved in the mysterious disappearance, he refused to comment.

Mr. and Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada were unavailable to provide their input in the matter.

A/N: Please let me know if you wish me to continue. As I have stated before, this is my first time writing and I am incredibly nervous

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I most certainly do want you to continue! I would LOVE to see where you go with this.
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,

I love the idea of doing a Rashomon with IPKKND. I also love the idea of presenting the facts via a newspaper article. I would love to see where you are going with this. =) All the best, and do update soon.

--Vee
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so I absolutely love your concept here.

And I'm really intrigued to see where you go from here.

Do continue! I'll be around for sure. :)
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a very interesting concept! would love to read more of it! 
Sangfroid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Semanti

I most certainly do want you to continue! I would LOVE to see where you go with this.

Thank you so much! Your encouragement means a lot. :-)

Originally posted by: yappingduck

simply superb.loved it

Thank you!

Originally posted by: V323

Hi,

I love the idea of doing a Rashomon with IPKKND. I also love the idea of presenting the facts via a newspaper article. I would love to see where you are going with this. =) All the best, and do update soon.

--Vee

Thank you! Glad you liked it. Hoping you like the future chapters

Originally posted by: ..SankiMedhz..

Okay so I absolutely love your concept here.

And I'm really intrigued to see where you go from here.

Do continue! I'll be around for sure. :)

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: Riima_Azraa

This is a very interesting concept! would love to read more of it! 

Thank you!

Thank you!

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok...Vee recommended this one and I liked it. Suspense is my thing and I'm totally looking forward to this one.
Continue soon!
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mystries are so fun to read๐Ÿ˜Š
Looking forward to this
If this is your first attempt then i am glad you decided to share your work with us...loved it. 
See you around ๐Ÿ˜Š