Arshi OS- Sensual Seductress

-Anayah- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Note:

This OS is for kuts, and she knows why.I planned it months back but framed in my words today so here it is.

Let me know how is this OS..

Amazing Banner by kuts...😳

It's my treat for my IF family consisting of my close buddies, this is also welcome treat for Aashi and love you all

the song mentioned in this OS is Aa tayaar ho ja...from Asoka movie, its quite seductive and music is awesome.

hindi lyrics in pink, tranlations in blue.

Arnav and Khushi just arrived from their first anniversary party. She requested him to stay out of the house until she asks him to come inside. He was desperate to know what is in her mind. He was waiting and after a while his phone rang indicating him to come in, his gift was ready for him.

Arnav entered the mansion and glanced everywhere. Nothing was different in the house; he thought his Khushi is making something in kitchen for him. His innocent wife can only think of making him something for him, always sweet and caring, he nodded his head in a no with a smirk on his face thinking about her childish antics. He moved to kitchen but no one was there, he was confused, nonchalantly he moved towards his room.

When he reached his room, his eyes opened unbelievably wide and his mouth hung open to see that someone was standing at the entrance of his room.

Aa aa aa aa aa...

He saw a beautiful lady clad in a deep red saree enough to make him aroused and he just gulped down his saliva to calm down his desires. Her hair beautifully flowing down up to her hips giving great effect of black and red color and trying to hide her beautiful back.

Her beautiful saree with her shimmering border giving a striking contrast to her milky white skin, she brought her dark night like hair in her front so her gorgeous back was visible to him and her deep cut blouse with her almost bare back covered with only a strip hiding the view of her back little and a center jewel piece a stone gleaming like a star. She was such an enchantress.

There she comes seductively swaying her hips and he could not do anything but to gape and just stare at her with his popped eyes.

Aa tayar hoja (come get ready)

She turned to reveal herself she was looking like nymph of desire who is dropped straight from heaven. Her body elegantly cladded with beautiful saree showing of her beautiful flat belly with her naughty belly button glancing out.

Aa aa tayar hoja shaam ki kashti mein
Aeke savaar hoja chalo chale
Aa sahara hoga kahin na kahin to
Koi kinara hoga chalo chale chalo chale chalo chale

(Come get ready...  

Once on board the evening ship, get yourself settled in.

Come on, let's go!

Somewhere or other will be a shore

Come on, let's go! )      

She turned sideways and started to shake her hips in the rhythm, pointing her right hand towards him gesturing him to come with her, closing the distances. In his khushi's effect, oblivion of all things her started moving towards her with a pull in the same way the moth moves towards the flame.

He knows this can be a fatal touch but can anything stop him to touch her, to caress her satin skin, to burn in the flames of desire after touching her. No, he can't. He moved towards her.

Aa aa aa
Aa tayar hoja
Aa tayar hoja re aaja aaja chal chale
Tair ke aa doob ke chal paar jaana hai
Paar jaana hai

(Come on, let's go!

Come, come, come, ready yourself, ready yourself

Come, come, let's go...

Come having swum, come having drowned; we must cross...

We must cross, we must cross)

Khushi moved towards him seductively and held his hand in hers and started moving backwards taking him to destination to make their tonight's encounter more special.

She was walking backwards, their hands entangled; their eyes locked both burning with desire. Khushi took him to the pool side where the pool was filled with rose petals and the whole pool side enlightens with candles. Bright candles brightening the atmosphere in sensual gold color scattering its divine illumination spread over all.

Still moving she slowly entered the pool and guiding him towards her and got him in the pool as if asking his to drown in this beautiful moment of ecstasy.

Shaam kunwari hogi hoth hamari honge
Baat tumhari hogi baat to bholi hogi
Meethi bhi hogi thodi shahed bhi kholi hogi

(The evening shall be ecstasy

The lips shall be mine but the thoughts shall be yours

The talk will be innocent

also a little sweet, flavored with honey)

when they were drowned till waist length in the pool covered with rose petals, sweet and mild fragrance of roses and his Khushi driving him crazy, he just moved his hand around her waist and within a split of second he yanked her towards him and their bodies collided causing an electrifying pulse pass through their bodies.

Due to this sudden action the air around them twirled making the candles around the pool dance and made the flame blink the light, shimmering and twinkling.

She moved forward making him move backwards till his back touched the edge of the pool; she was still in his embrace. Khushi leaned forward, her hands on his coat catching tightly and her lips close to his. His eyes closed in this blissful moment when his innocent Khushi is trying to seduce him. And she is successful in this. He just can't wait for the moment when her plump pink petals will connect to his, so that he can taste them and devour her lips which tastes like honey dew.

Then she closed the distance and drowning him in the sensual and innocent fantasy.

Pyar ka gota kya hai
doob ke dekha nahin
Dekhna hota kya hain
Hone ko hona kya hain
Dil mein tez hogi
Aankh mein pani hoga chalo chale

(What is the diving plunge of love? Drowning, no one has seen.

One must see what it is like.

What is it that makes it happen?                    

In the heart will be a burning, water in the eyes; let's go )

Still tasting the divine taste of each other's lips, Khushi moved back, their lips still sealed, his arm around her waist still wound around her possessively. Khushi drowned herself in the pool with Arnav on her top and they dived into the pool still living their enchanted moment.

After a while both again surfaced in the pool. Seeing his Khushi in his favorite color and that too all wet aroused him to no extent. He can clearly see her all curves, tightly hugging her at right places, his hands itched to touch her and kiss her all over. He can take her then and there and this was caught by her. She don't want this to end soon, she wants him to burn in the same desire like she does.

When he started approaching her to stop him she swayed her hair with a force so that it splashed some water on his face and her hair hit his face. Immediately he fisted her hair in his hand and brought her closer, slightly pulling her back making her arch backwards he leaned on her face to remove the rose petal on her cheek, then removed the petal resting on the edge of her lips with his lips, slightly brushing his lips over her petals igniting tinge of flames in her.

Aa aa aa
Aa tayar hoja
Aa tayar hoja re aaja aaja chal chale
Tair ke aa doob ke chal paar jaana hai
Paar jaana hai

(Come get ready...

Once on board the evening ship, get yourself settled in.

Come on, let's go!

Somewhere or other will be a shore

Come on, let's go! )

He leaned on her to remove the petal rested on her shoulder and nuzzled on her neck causing her body erupt with goose bumps. He glanced down to see a rose petal on his territory, her beautiful milky white cleavage with little jealousy and naughtiness' he leaned in and kissed away that petal, as soon as he kissed her she grasped his silky hair in her tiny fist.

He leaned and with a swing he lifted her in his arms, she snaked her arms around his neck and sweetly watching her handsome husband, as his face was dripping with water and his eyes glowing with love and desire.

Aa tayar hoja
Aa aa tayar hoja shaam ki kashti mein
Aeke savaar hoja chalo chale

(Come on, let's go!

Come, come, come, ready yourself, ready yourself

Come, come, let's go... )

He got her in their room and softly placed her on the bed, locked the doors, slid the curtains and enlightened the room with scented candles. He came near her and leaned on her and took her ear in this mouth, nibbled it and smooched lovingly and huskily whispered in her ears " my innocent Angel turned Sensual Seductress huh".

And the night passed giving them ethereal and divine moments to be cherished forever...

Link of Morning after sensual encounter...its the sequel of this OS

Arshi OS- Morning after sensual Encounter...

So guys bubye for now...

Hope you loved the OS...

If you liked it...hit the LIKE button...

Don't forget to post your comments...

Love ya...

Anayah... πŸ˜³    

Edited by -Anayah- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashi_buddylist thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
res

edited...

what the!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

anu...im sure u gonna kill me with surprises now and then...😲 

it was..*ahem*

HOTT...HAWT...WELL HAWWTTT YAAR...☺️ 

the song was lovely...😳 

imagining her dance...

that saree..

their room with roses and candles..

their pool lit up with flowers...

their moments of pool...

he kissing away those petals...

arghhh...how could u? πŸ˜ˆ

even im buring in desire to watch them on screen doing this sequence wich is noway possible πŸ˜­

awesum OS...

i loved it...

its ah-mazing angel..u rocked it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Aashi- - 10 years ago
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Res...

EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srry for d late edit bhabhi..but tym par kaam nahi ho raha hai aajkal...:P
but  never theless...

dis update..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like someone's wildest fantasy wid mah bro has come alive...πŸ˜‰

bhai ne pada toh woh toh bas ______________________[fill in d blanks wid u'e gutter mind]πŸ˜›

but seriously such innocenty passion written so smoothly..d song adding its own sensuality...but bhabhi is film ka yehi gana kun...y not "RAAT KA NASHA" dats more nd more sexy...but dis one is no less...:P

by god dis was foreplay..i wonder wat will happen wen u write d full play...hehehe!!!!!

challo bhabhi keep on writing such gr8 stuff...kind of feels strnge mah bhabhi writin dis stuff bout  mah bro... 
Edited by penny25 - 10 years ago
Aashi_buddylist thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
waiting baby...waiting... 
ll..Gungun..ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Luved the update ...
Wonderful osEdited by gungun24 - 10 years ago
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7