Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
First of all heart congratulations to the entire cast and crew of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai for completing glorious 1200 episodes!!! ClapClapClap
A huge thank you to each and every person who is associated with YRKKH! you all work so hard to entertain us everyday and we very much appreciate it your hard work! Big smile A very big thank you to Rajan sir for giving us such an amazing amazing show and of course the wonderful actors Hina Khan and Karan Mehra in the name of Naitik and Akshara Big smile they are the most perfect and magical couple of indian television Heart Love you Karan and Hina Heart I fell very happy and proud to call myself your fan Big smile and of course thank to Star Plus for understanding our connection with YRKKH, Akshara and Naitik Big smile since last 4 and a half years many shows came and gone but you had faith in YRKKH and still letting our show running successfully Big smile we are very greatful to SP for this Big smile
YRKKH is more then just a tv show for die heart fans like me! since last 4 and a half years we got connected with it so much that we can't even think a minute without YRKKH in our life! My good wishes to entire team and of course to all the fans... May our beloved show completes many many more milestones and we get chance to celebrate every success like this Big smile Love you YRKKH Heart long live YRKKH Big smile
Once Again many many Congratulations to everyone Big smile
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Rocks!!!
Party Party

Edited by _Amina_ - 08 July 2013 at 5:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012kala_09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Wishes for 1200|| (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the entire team of YRKKH!!
YRKKH is an amazing show with amazing leads and amazing supporting cast!! Each and every actor and character has become a part of my life!! 1200 episodes is a great achievement and 4 and half years also falls on this very day..so double the celebrations!!
A huge round of applause to the entire cast and crew, Rajan sir and even star plus!! ClapClap
YRKKH would never have been possible without u guys!!
I hope u guys complete 2000 episodes as well!! Big smileBig smile
Congrats!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
All who have still not Unres ur post i mean not written your message kindly do it ASAP deadline isnt far .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Maryamshayal1436

Hina-Rani

Hina-Rani

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
First of all Congrats to whole team for completing 1200 epis.
I wanna thank each n every cast of yrkkh, esp. Directors, producers nd all d great persons working Offscreen for giving us our life,love, & heartbeat "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai".
I love every character of d show, each n every character is vry inspiring. They always show us d right path in life even in hard days.
Every scenes of this show teaches us a lesson, just like current Income Tax raid Track or any other, can't explain :-D
1 of d most important quality of d show is~ it always show Reality.
It always teaches us to make a change in us wid d time. There expressions & Acting comes frm Heart. Which makes us to Laught wid dem when dey r happy & Cry wid dem in d Emotional scenes.
Such a great story n with a fantastic cast ever seen without any Negative character.
No any fan can define dis show in their words, also i cnt.
Last but not d least, I love u HINA KHAN. I LOVE U MORE DAN MY LYF, I CNT EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW MUCH U MATTER FOR ME. M Just crazy for u totally crazy. N m happy wid it.
U r my life my heartbeat my everything.
My dream is to meet u once in my life before i die.
Love u Hina khan & Yrkkh's team.

vidyasharma

hinuy

Groupbie

hinuy

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
yrkkh truly rocks

mannukitian

Goldie

mannukitian

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
A big congo to yrkkh n team..it truely rocks..
yrkkh is nt jus a serial bt life..its al d more refreshin 2wash it every 9:30p.m...i jus loved it..i 1st watched it on 12july,2009.. .n wen i did i ws mesmerised by it newness n reality..i ws lik dis is d show i wnt 2 watch n love forever..
i loved each epi of it n still love..i lik d way how naksh lov is potraid..hw simple n effective is dere true love..i love it wen i get 2 c dere romance..i love it..it is always a pleasure 2 watch dem n c dem sharing intimate moments 2gether..i wnt 2 thnk every relatd mrmbr of yrkkh fo givin me naksh..my lif..
naitik u r super cute n golu molu..i lik d way u r..sweet,simple n romantic..mmmuuuaaahh...ooppss sori akshi..hehe..dey hab starts calling me nisha frm manisha..hehe
akshi u r so so beautiful..i luv ur simplicity..u r a born actor..jus lub ur actin skills..i lub u hina fo potraying akshi so beautifully.mmmuuaahh..
naksh naksh dis is d topic wich i talk wid ma frns everytim n dey cal me pagal..literaly..i say..i m jus lik blah blah..wen m cryin fo some reason or m sad dey start ur topic 2 cheer me up n i realy get xcited 2 continue n suddenly i get jollyfied...i lub u guys so much..
wen i dn get 2 see yrkkh due 2any reason i start crying n mom starts solding..hehe..
i lub u guys 2 much n wanna thank u fo being an important part of ma life..

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Today last day to Unres ur reserved post kindly do so ASAP.

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Today last day to Unres ur reserved post kindly do so ASAP.

oh god...so soon...i forgot to do itLOL...thanks yaar...i will Unres it just now! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top