Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Really First  i want to wish whole team of yeh rishta for completing 1200 magical episodes...Big smile
And Hina and Karan just  rocking the show Star. and don't know how to express my happiness, Feeling so proud fan of this wonderful show... This is 5th year.Clap.. Still going strong.. ruling the TRP charts.. Thumbs Up Want this magical journey of this show   should cross 1500 episodes and create new and magical record...Big smile Truly magical show... the show is just rocking... Big smile.. Yeh rishta is the best show.. without negativity a show can run 5 years and going to complete  1200 episodes.. Truly magical... No show even stand before our show.. and even before naksh.. Every episodes and every scenes just too. Good...Hiran as Naksh doing just mindblowing work and really feeling so proud to be fan of this wonderful show.. Want to see naksh magical journey should go on... and on... becoz we fans madly love with this show and our naksh..Tongue

Kudos Whole cast and crew..  ClapClap 

Edited by kala_09 - 09 July 2013 at 12:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Wishes for 1200|| (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Congratulation to the entire team of YRKKH..starting from writers,director,editor,Creatives,producer..creww members and the best cast ever...

Karan and Hina r doing fantabolous job as Naitik n akshara...luv u guys...Big smile

May YRKKH complete 12000 epis,,...

Edited by NaKsHina.Sadi - 24 June 2013 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012pree4ru

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
messgae ill write afterwards but just a request for you could you please request them for interviewing  karan hina together regarding show only.its months we have not got any good interview of them together

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Congratualtions to whole team of yeh rishta kya kehlata haiBig smile

I got attracted to the show after watching a promo where naitik comes to meet akshara climbing pipe to terrace..since then i am watching it because of the lead couple naitik akshara.all the four years had good tracks but for me the best year was 2011 as it had all the the best romantic scenes and naksh centric tracks till now..my fav ones the reason i m stick to show till now..so wishing/requesting for lots of more romantic scenes even better than that of best scenes uptil now Embarrassed

Wishing success to cast,crew,creatives,directors and whole team associated with yeh rishata and hoping yrkkh gets better day by day.

Edited by luvunaksh - 09 July 2013 at 3:32am

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

messgae ill write afterwards but just a request for you could you please request them for interviewing  karan hina together regarding show only.its months we have not got any good interview of them together
its going to be them bt then depends on availability of the stars and loads more  stuffs bt they'll try their level best .

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Dancing emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)**1200 Episodes from year 2009**Dancing emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)

My Heartiest Gratitude To Congratulate whole Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai team , Karan Mehra , Hina Khan , Rajan Shahi , Star Plus and others.

In my opinion, The only reason behind Yeh Rishta's success is its simple yet power-packed story telling , screenplay and characters who made lively by all the actors. 
Hina and Karan has played their respective characters at perfection .
We can also get in touch with the story and thats the very reason of its success as well.

The sizzling chemistry between Naitik-Akshara is one of the main reasons to watch the show.

All others have also done great job with their respective characters.
I must say many of the scenes and episodes are heart-touching. 

Keep crossing all milestones with confidence..! its a part of our life and we love this show!

Best Regards , Dev .Smile

Edited by *Dev.* - 09 July 2013 at 4:45am

-Maryam

IF-Dazzler

-Maryam

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for reaching another milestone !! 
1200 episodes is no joke and wouldn't have been possible without the dedication and commitment of the entire team. I'm proud to be a fan of such a beautiful show!! 
Long live YRKKH!! And much love to hina and Karan you guys are the best leads and I totally love you guys as naitik and akshara..though I'm more like an international fan I never miss a single episode of Yeh rishta Kya kehlata hai even during my exams. 
I also love shivansh as duggu though harsh and bani were also amazing!! Literally love all three of them. And I can never forget each and every member of dkp who puts in their effort for the show because I know it's like team work !
I wish you guys all the success in the world!! And keep entertaining us with yeh rishta forever !! 
Love you guys,
Maryam 

Edited by Mayo2424 - 28 June 2013 at 2:09pm

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
congratulations entire YRKKH teamParty

we are really very happy that our favourite serial has reached a new milestone
In these four years i hav learnt many things from YRKKH..keep on moving like this
we cannot live without YRKKH

wishing YR to complete 12000 episodesBig smile
once again my special congrats to my sweet hina

Edited by Meera_Naksh - 03 July 2013 at 9:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top