pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello alll :))

Well all Know 12th July 2013 Yeh Rishta completes yet another milestone πŸ˜ƒ

So i got in touch with Wassup tv and they said they would send our wishes to team and give us segment πŸ˜ƒ So i would like of YRKKHians to step up and write your heart full to the team and all wishes posted in this thread would be complied and sent to the wassup team on 10th july .

Important Things to remember

1.Kindly leave your message for Entire team and not only leads after all its team effort πŸ˜ƒ so please try and write something for entire team .

2. Last Date to post your wishes in this thread is 9th July '2013

Fans who want to send Gifts/Cards can do so via post and here is the address and

Deadline for gift is also 9th July '2013

c/o Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.
505 DLH Park, SV Road.
Goregaon (West)
Mumbai - 400062
Maharashtra - INDIA

Awaiting your messages :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
First of all a BIGwala CONGRATULATIONS 2 all the people who r related with YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI directly or indirectly πŸ₯³.Yes,v achieved another milestone-1200 epis πŸ˜ƒ Thanx alot Mr.Rajan Shahi (nowadays luking so handsome πŸ˜‰) & StarPlus (yes,v'll continue 2 galofy uπŸ˜†) nd the entire team 4 giving us d most beautiful show YRKKH.I nvr thought i'll be attached with a show this extended..yrkkh changed my pov 2wards serials,actors,etc.now it is a part of my life, a day wont pass without thinking or discussing abt it,its actors..spcly abt our lovely CVs. They r our main discussing point aftr NaKshπŸ˜›  karan & hina thanks alot 4 giving us naitik-akshara❀️ gayatri,bma,dji,rj,vish,dadi,shaurya-varsha,mohit-nandini,rashmi,mj,girija nd our chota packets duggu,anu,yash iuv u all nd thanks alot 4 entertaining us😊  still miss our cutepies harsh nd bani😭 wish 2 see them again

i wud like 2 thank each nd every person who made possible YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI...keep acheiving new milestones...v fans r with u

wantd 2 send something 2 u all...but whtever send never reached 2 u all😭 so this time 4rm my side this small message...hope u will read this😊

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAINπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

KEEP ROCKING NaKsh, duggu nd YRKKH
Edited by Hinakshara - 10 years ago
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1200 episodes and still on...wow...Feel so great to be a fan of such a magical show... Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Haii...!!
First of all Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of Yeh Rishta everyone who is associated with YRKKH nd to all the crazy fans of YRKKH...
Extremely proud to say that I am watching this show, a show that's based realistic concepts no saas bahu conspiracies no negativity nd yet managed to catch millions of eyeballs...
Thanx to Rajan sir nd SP for giving us Ye Rishta and our adorable couple Naksh ...
Thank you for giving us the absolutely awesome and out of this world Hiran... A big thanx to Hina and Karan for their such a long hard work...For keeping us hooked to the show from episode 1 to

1200th episode...!!
YRKKH Rocks...!!
Naksh Rocks...!!
Hiran Rocks...!!
Congratulation once again...!!
Edited by -Wild_Angel- - 10 years ago
sonu. thumbnail
12th has always been way to special for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 
It was started on 12th jan ,n 12th oct ☺️, 1000th episode on 12th oct and now 1200th episode on 12th july 
except destiny shayad no one knew on 12th jan 2009 ki  Yrkkh will go this strong this far 
The credit of success goes to each and every member from the whole of  cast and crew of Yrkkh, As they say "Every single drop make a ocean"  r
"A ocean is incomplete even if a single drop of it is missing " same is with yrkkh , Its success creidt goes to each and every member on the camera 
and off the camera ,Yrkkh is so every incomplete even if one member is missing 
every day 9:30 is a party time ,i have no words to describe such a treat it is watching yrkkh on tv , badly miss it on weekends ,just love crying,
smiling,laughing.drooling with yrkkh 
Naksh aka Hiran just love love u guys ,n HINA DI  it was always my will n wish ki someday i make a statement reach u ,as u are not on any social
networking sites (no compalins regarding this ,respect ur privacy) "Im completely straight , i have a girl crush on u " I would be happiest to know 
if this statement ever reached u :-)
lots of kudos to cast n crew of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 
time for one more celebration,one more cake cutting, one more mile stone crossed
looking farword for more n  more milestones to be crossed 
keep rocking , yeh rishta kya kehlata hai cast n crew u guys are just amazing love u all :-)) 
i wish i could do something else besides writing this wishes for u guys 
waiting for lots of naksh romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
party hard πŸ₯³
Edited by sonu. - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                   Congratulations to the whole team of Yeh Rishta 
                          For completing 1200 Episodes  

Thanks for giving us Naksh and such an amazing show that we all can connect and relate to. This show has touched my heart as well as millions of people's heart around the world. Thanks for giving us such magical show and two loving families. Everyone in the show right from actors directors producers to light men have done an amazing job. 

I pray that this show will cross many more milestones and give its viewers many more reason to celebrate the success of the show. I still go back and watch the old episodes and till now it gives me the same feeling and excitement when i watched it the first time. I look forward to 9:30 and each new track as its exciting and different from the rest.

The amazing chemistry between the leads makes me excited to watch the show and episodes again and again. 😳

Thank you Star Plus for giving us such a unique show. The chemistry between Naitik and Akshara is just amazing and till date when I get to see the romance between them I can feel the same magic and excitement as when I saw them the first time. ☺️

I am Looking forward to finding out "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hain". 

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kudos to Team YRKKHπŸ˜ƒ

1200 episodes, this is a commendable job done by all the actors, each and every person behind the camera, yes everyone. Thank u so much Mr. Rajan Shahi for giving us Yeh Rishta and two amazing actors Hina Khan and Karan Mehra who created the magical couple "Naksh" and cute kids harsh, Bani and now Shivansh.

It doesn't feel at all that its been 4 and half years and soon the show will complete 1200 epis. Yeh Rishta has become part of life now, just cannot think of missing a single episode.

We have been associated with YR since day 1, and believe us we discuss everything, drool over naksh romance, cry with akshara- naitik, laugh with them as well, love their cute nok jhoks, akshara's innocence and simplicity naitiks cuteness and caring nature. There are so many things that i loved about YEH RISHTA in short enjoye every relation that is shown.  
I can proudly say i am a nakshian, a Yeh rishta viewer. The only show on television without any negativity, without villains, no scheming mils, dils. Its purely based on reality and no doubt its going strong..*touchwood*.
Words fall short describing this show. how i feel abt it and what's my "rishta" with Yeh Rishta.

My good wishes to the whole team and all the viwers, fans and everyone who has been assocaited with YR. I wish YR achieves many many many more milestones and all the success, undoubtedly its one of the best shows on TV.

Congratulationsss team YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI

Thnk U Star plus..!!

Edited by janhavi58 - 10 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really First  i want to wish whole team of yeh rishta for completing 1200 magical episodes...πŸ˜ƒ
And Hina and Karan just  rocking the show β­οΈ. and don't know how to express my happiness, Feeling so proud fan of this wonderful show... This is 5th year.πŸ‘.. Still going strong.. ruling the TRP charts.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Want this magical journey of this show   should cross 1500 episodes and create new and magical record...πŸ˜ƒ Truly magical show... the show is just rocking... πŸ˜ƒ.. Yeh rishta is the best show.. without negativity a show can run 5 years and going to complete  1200 episodes.. Truly magical... No show even stand before our show.. and even before naksh.. Every episodes and every scenes just too. Good...Hiran as Naksh doing just mindblowing work and really feeling so proud to be fan of this wonderful show.. Want to see naksh magical journey should go on... and on... becoz we fans madly love with this show and our naksh..πŸ˜›

Kudos Whole cast and crew..  πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Edited by kala_09 - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulation to the entire team of YRKKH..starting from writers,director,editor,Creatives,producer..creww members and the best cast ever...

Karan and Hina r doing fantabolous job as Naitik n akshara...luv u guys...πŸ˜ƒ

May YRKKH complete 12000 epis,,...
Edited by NaKsHina.Sadi - 10 years ago
messgae ill write afterwards but just a request for you could you please request them for interviewing  karan hina together regarding show only.its months we have not got any good interview of them together
Congratualtions to whole team of yeh rishta kya kehlata haiπŸ˜ƒ

I got attracted to the show after watching a promo where naitik comes to meet akshara climbing pipe to terrace..since then i am watching it because of the lead couple naitik akshara.all the four years had good tracks but for me the best year was 2011 as it had all the the best romantic scenes and naksh centric tracks till now..my fav ones the reason i m stick to show till now..so wishing/requesting for lots of more romantic scenes even better than that of best scenes uptil now πŸ˜³

Wishing success to cast,crew,creatives,directors and whole team associated with yeh rishata and hoping yrkkh gets better day by day.
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago