Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suresh555

Bhabho needs to go to a doggy training school to learn how not to shoot her mouth constantly

Bhabho's husband needs a shrink to get him over his fear of his wife (really have to wonder how he produced 4 kids)

Meena should be kidnapped by aliens who also find her useless and leave her on a  secluded planet where alien bhoots live

Mohit should join his dad for the shrink sessions where the shrink and daddy should spank Mohit for a tleast 20 minutes to man him up

Chavi should join Meena on the alien planet where they live happily ever by making each other miserable

Sandhya and Suraj need to get amnesia where the crazy parivar is erased from their memories and live on their own

😆 one thing I can definitely say is that even if the show lets us down at least the dabh members make it up in some shape or form. I esp. liked the last part...I think bhabho is losing her fan base here,  might be inclined to see her on an alien planet as well,esp.  with her non-stop screaming and finger pointing (not to mention, constant misfiring in the wrong direction). 
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely bhabho will loose her fanbase bcoz her character is going down or i mean to say neeche girna & to break all the matkas of sandy she has only one mission now grrr
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd break the third matka on Bhabho's head and give her amnesia and then send her to an hypnotist, who will make her believe that:

Sandhya is her MIL and Bhabho has to be an agyakaari bahu 😆

Meena is a rat and Bhabho has to trap her 🤣

Chavi is a lazy family maid and Bhabho has to fix her 👏

nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
suresh555, yes dear we should break the third matka on bhabho's head sandy is doing so much  for her she idiolises as her  mother even sooraj is so good beta then what's her problem she is annoying
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bhabho is a selfish woman i must say
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want  bhabho to be thrown out of the house by babasa bhabho ko company dene ke liye vikram,meena,mohit & chavi r there
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello guys. Bhabo is an egoist as well as a traditional lady. You cant expect such a lady to agree to IPS that easily. Leave Bhabo if you come and ask my neighbourhood which I can say is well educated not many will be interested to send their daughters to IPS, an IAS will be even fine.
CVs have taken an extreme option in women empowerement. They cannot show a change in Bhabo in one day.

It will be like this only. She has her own insecurities which includes Sooraj's future. SURYA needs to address that concern. Sandhya instead of crying " Bhabo, Bhabo" should give her husband first priority and bring changes in their relationship. She too has to act smart not dumb and always in sacrificial mode. Though the approval for IPS may not come immediately atleast if Bhabo's fears of Sooraj's future can be assured by Sandhya she will start mellow down.

Sandhya needs to understand that the way to Bhabo's heart is through Sooraj only.