Qubool Hai

Some valid questions...

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Some questions..THAT WE NEED TO SIT AND REALLY THINK ABOUT... DROPPING OUR BLINDERS...there is no two way out of this...Love is not for the weak- hearted...at least not this love story...

Where are we now?

No nikah...

Dilshad slaps asad...basically the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS!!!

His situation is in no way comparable to Rashid's...Rashid did it OF HIS OWN FREE WILL- under no drug nashaa...Asad as told by Tannu did it because they were both under Nashaa... BIG DIFFERENCE!

What should Zoya do?

Should she take him back...

Zoya wondered even on the night  before her wedding...'kya main unse pyar karti hoon?'...

Asad has pondered on Zoya for a long time...ever since mangalpur..not so for Zoya...things jut happened for her...she did not have to ask, 'Do I love him?' she mostly asked- 'why does he matter to me' and 'why is he behaving like this if he has no feelings for me?'- basically she concentrated on Asad, not herself.

Will she ask any time now, 'Can I love him in spite of what happened?'- Is that what the Ajmer track is about?

Most importantly: Tanveer is not exposed...what is her excuse for hanging around? Will Dilshad fix up her wedding to Asad? 

Ayan and Zoya:  It is SERIOUSLY time we started thinking about this...till now, we thought Ayan knew abouyt Asad's feelings, even though he thought Mona was just in it for fun...it has all changed now...

Ayan looks at Zoya and compliments her looks- there is a 'what if?' look on his face- subconscious, probably...
Zoya has never told him about her feelings.
On the day of nikah he asked Asad quite sincerely- Are you serious?...Bande ke man mein kuchh hai... He can't believe AsYa is a couple...

What I sincerely feel now:

They might just at least think abouit Asad and Tanveer- but before that, Zoya will wake up..., AsVeer will be stopped..by which time Ayan might  have feelings for Zoya...Asad still does not find his name in her mehendi- mujhe lagta hai mera naam hai hi nahi...and by the time he sorts out her feelings...Siddiqui factor comes in...

This couple is not going to be together for a long time, BUT NOTHING CAN KEEP THEM APART...NOTHING...And they will grow...every step of the way...CLOSER TO EACH OTHER...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I tell you Noddle I am Blank. I have no idea what so ever gonna happen. πŸ˜” 

One thing i know. Billo will not go. Neither Asad and Zoya can be seperated.  Also Billo = Shyaam/Naintara 

and Mangalpur Ahead. 

let them play out. I will just nod a yes and a no. rest who cares what the viewers really want to see and have to bear to see? 
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

One thing i know. Billo will not go. Neither Asad and Zoya can be seperated.  Also Billo = Shyaam/Naintara 

and Mangalpur Ahead. 

let them play out. I will just nod a yes and a no. rest who cares what the viewers really want to see and have to bear to see? 

🀣
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

and Mangalpur Ahead. 

Point to be noted: Who cares what the viewers really want to see and have to bear to see?
chicksoup thumbnail

and Mangalpur Ahead. 

Ankie,

Mangalpur- I am not seeing it now...there is no relevance...since Tanveer is staying.

Ajmer: I don't see a dargah- therefore I wonder if t is just a dream sequence...Zoya and Asad sorting out the aftermath of THE ACT...

Before mangal pur or Tannu exposure, Zoya will forgive Asad- at least in her heart...let us see...😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Point to be noted: Who cares what the viewers really want to see and have to bear to see?

Shreya,

😊One day at a time...Ajmer track will be a forgiveness track...with no proofs...no explanations...no allegations...just pure forgiveness...

That is the beauty of AsYa- They don't need PROOF...😊

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes yaar... even at the time of nikaah  Y the hell he asks his brother that is he serious about this nikaah??
and the way he was staring at zoya behind the veil...then whe she signed what? then he signed she looks beautiful...
u know what he always wanted to marry a modern girl...and also like asad, even ayaan was attracted to zoya (ref: dargah scene)...
yeah... when they come back dilshad might fix asad and tanveer nikaah, guys don't forget we still got one more day left out of that famous 10 day... where badibi will fail in throwing razia permanently out of their house... and when zoya comes to know jaanu is about to happen she might run- away to Ajmer... maybe even asad would plan to run-away or might follow zoya ...(anyways they both roam around all night)...next day when tanu ,TR(the rapist) comes to know they both were missing she might also follow...then in ajmer asad try to convience zoya... and when tanveer sees them together... she confronts and try to kill her... and comes back home...
but in ajmer zoya is saved by asad... realization of love then romance and come back slap tanu ji...then asya nikaah...
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Girl, look at the Spoiler pics pleaseee
AsYa are having a confrontation. So does a Zoya and Taveer face off with Asad running like a Manic pics too right from Jaipur and Ajmer and where not πŸ˜†
Its No dream. πŸ˜³
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Shreya,

😊One day at a time...Ajmer track will be a forgiveness track...with no proofs...no explanations...no allegations...just pure forgiveness...

That is the beauty of AsYa- They don't need PROOF...😊

That's true! I am still upset after yesterday  
WaqtZaya thumbnail
i dont care for anything. *back into the shell* they ruined QH for me 😭