Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Hello guys so finally  I am back yeah I am;P
Well I am gona start my new ff ..name is old concept is new..don't worry i'll finish it some how..but here comes the bitchy thing about me..I Give me good comments you will get update:P

They say "Lucky is the person who got everything one wish"
But according to me "Lucky is the one like me..who make his wishes true himself"

Yarian 2..
A story of love,faith,betrayal and most important thing a story of yarian(friendship)"

What happen when a person whom you love the most leaves you at the most crucial point of you life?
What happen when you never understands whom you love or whom love you?

As time changes people changes and does relationship too changes?

Edited by MrMrsChiping. - 08 November 2013 at 2:04pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirldreamygirl_95SHWETAKASHLOVERKaShforever06LoveArshKrystal001..nisaluvrk..A.HajnalAayu-loveKaJen-Fimmy-Mith-ojaswi_kajenawesomehangok.Optimism.mijanurKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR/ARSH & Sid FF |Yarian 2|Part 6|PG15||" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Index

Part 1 Scroll Down
Part 2 PG 3
Part 3 PG 5
Part 4 PG 8
Part 5 Pg 11,12
Part 6 PG 15
*Chapters have been Hyper linked*

Edited by MrMrsChiping. - 08 November 2013 at 2:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShforever06rads73937A.HajnalAayu-loveKaJen-KaSh-Maneet-Fan

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Part 1..

Sitting outside the room..tears flow out of her eyes..Tears and tears ,this all she got after he entered into her life.Still,Still she is sitting here and shedding tears for him.
She felt a tap on her shoulder.Turning around she saw doctor standing with the look of despair.
"What happen to him??..hows he now?
Mrs.Modhi he is not fine.He got a serious injury in hip area..and the area of the brain controlling the movement of his muscles...So, he'll be paralyzed for some moths or even for some years..and we had also found drugs in his body...his kidneys are not working properly ..he is in a very bad condition ..He'll be concious in few hours..Well take care of him..!
She just nods and enter into the room and saw a lifeless body laying on white bed,"white" the color hate by him the most..Seeing him lying there,not able to move ,lifeless didn't hurt her now.Because it was his deeds which brought him here he plays with every one's life.He didn't even spares her.And now..Sigh!They say right "Every height has fall"
Sitting beside him on chair she just kept looking at his face.He looks cute with those dimples which are now not much visible ,looking innocent like a new born but every picture has two sides  and so he has and she had seen his horrible side too.A side which still make chills runs down her spine.She make her hand trace his face.Once was the time she loved this man to core,too much that she even forgets herself in him,forgetting whats wrong and whats right.But now those all things make her hate herself...
She kept her head on his arm and close her eyes..

He feels himself in great pain.A pain which is unbearable for him .He want to move out of that darkness but he is not able.He himself made this darkness but he forgot to make the door to move out this darkness,even for himself.And now the darkness in which he made for others is now engulfing him.He tried ,tried but he was not able.For the first time he felt  weak,helpless .He felt on his knees.The tears of regret covers his face,thats when he felt a slight light penetrating throught the clouds of dark hitting his face.But he was not able to open his eyes,he just feels that ray of light.He wants to see that light.He tried to open his eyes,his eyes felt heavy.But he opeened his eyes and saw the light...He tried to touch it when he saw her moving away.He could only see her and heard her faint voice "Nurse"...

Small one right..I know ..I'll update with in 2 or 3 days next but please guys this time don't disappoint me..bcz it hurts..!I will be pming very rare bcz that take hell lot time with few comments its better if i update and let you guys comment yourself..is that ok..!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirldreamygirl_95SHWETAKASHLOVERLoveArshrads73937..nisaluvrk..KaShforever06PagliLadkiblue_lotus22A.HajnalAayu-loveKaJen--Mith-Sam_KaShianFimmyojaswi_kajen-Xpress-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmijanursweetdesire

Ria_PM_Acount

Groupbie

Ria_PM_Acount

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Updated and pmed and for pm kindly add this one to your acount...!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..nisaluvrk..A.HajnalFimmy-Mith-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Xpress-sweetdesire

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
awesomeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Maria<3<3<3...Welcome back dear...Missed u and ur writing so much...Wow, a new story..I am so excited and looking forward to read more..So do continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 22 June 2013 at 3:50am

MrMrsChiping.

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Looking forward to it
loved the start