Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dididumb

Goldie

dididumb

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Veera needs a good dressing down , she is impudent and stubborn and because of that whipped boy ranveer does not respect ratan's wishes at all. Even ranveer needs a good caning from his mother to know it once and for all that she is his mother and he is not a man just yet to start taking her for granted. Ratan also needs to loose the ignorant act and become more careful of that slimy kartar, I mean enough of the ignorance and web of lies. Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mru.pSjparkerfanDesdemonadivyasnrusha4003RainbowcatxoMahek_No1BullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wish the tiger had at least slapped veera" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dididumb

Veera needs a good dressing down , she is impudent and stubborn and because of that whipped boy ranveer does not respect ratan's wishes at all. Even ranveer needs a good caning from his mother to know it once and for all that she is his mother and he is not a man just yet to start taking her for granted. Ratan also needs to loose the ignorant act and become more careful of that slimy kartar, I mean enough of the ignorance and web of lies. Dead

I understand your frustration but your choice of words to express your feelings are a little rude. i get what you are saying but at the end of the day its the way the characters are portrayed and have been told to act... Veera yes during the Tiger scenes has been very innocent and ziddi but looking at the precap she will get a scolding from her brother. & Ranveer has great responsibility he is still young hes innocent as well their children, children make mistakes. & now hopefully Ratan will see Kartar's true cheap colors :) ... i hope now  things will start to change and unfold with Nihal being the Hero Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocVeera_Fanrusha4003

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
LOL. I was imagining the tiger standing up and slapping Veera..

But yeah, Veera being shown as such an idiot is a bit too much to digest. And the precap where she is shown excited  was also OTT. So she never understood she was that close to death and could have caused the deaths of her brother and uncle as well? Did she think Nihal Singh was dancing with the tiger?  

Edited by BullsEye777 - 21 June 2013 at 2:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizaSjparkerfanzoya18Desdemonatastahnindididumbrusha4003

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Lol 

...but realistically, if a tiger slaps a human- esp a child, their head will fall off. A Tiger slap is really powerful. There has been real life cases where people have been beheaded by a single Tiger slap. 

Veera needs to see what a Tiger eats (a deer) and then she will be scared of tigers for life. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dididumbajaved

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
LOL ... like Bullseye ... I too was imagining the tiger slapping Veera ! 

ROFL

But ,... yes .. I understand your sentiments totally ... though I know she's only five .. I'm still irritated by her stubbornness ... and that laugh !!!! 

And Ranvi ... I feel like pulling my hair in frustration ! ... Where is that child headed ??? He a child himself ... and needs a firm hand .. how come neither Ratan or Chaijee or Nihal ask or help with his studies ? I cant imagine any child failing in the same class repeatedly . ...Unhappy

I dont even want to talk about that creepy Kartar ... Chaijee is doing a great disservice to Ratan by keeping his true intentions hidden from her ... she of all ppl need to know !  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dididumbBullsEye777

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

ROFL...I too...same thinking...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dididumb

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved