Afsar Bitiya

What do you miss about...?

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Just thought of making a Random Post, I got a question for ABian πŸ˜› what is it that you miss about AB/Prishna/DBPS/Krishna and etc?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I miss the background music for both prishna and krishna(her music was just so inspirational).

Prishna- I miss the way Pintu should look at krishna so beautiful and their hugs so cute. Prishna should just look so natural together and perfect together. And i love when they should stand next to each another Pintu just made her look so tiny and feminine.

Krishna- i miss watching her learn and i miss seeing her as a bdo. I miss how she should say Pintuji.

Pintu- i miss his naughtiness he was just so cute. I miss his kurta shirts bt the thing i miss the most is his hot, hot body.

AB- what do i miss about the show mmm i miss Pinky rofl. I miss saying bad things about crazy eyes. Lol total lies i miss Tuntun the most Mr gajab man and sonu. And krishna's r/ship with her dad.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

I miss the background music for both prishna and krishna(her music was just so inspirational).

Prishna- I miss the way Pintu should look at krishna so beautiful and their hugs so cute. Prishna should just look so natural together and perfect together. And i love when they should stand next to each another Pintu just made her look so tiny and feminine.

Krishna- i miss watching her learn and i miss seeing her as a bdo. I miss how she should say Pintuji.

Pintu- i miss his naughtiness he was just so cute. I miss his kurta shirts bt the thing i miss the most is his hot, hot body.

AB- what do i miss about the show mmm i miss Pinky rofl. I miss saying bad things about crazy eyes. Lol total lies i miss Tuntun the most Mr gajab man and sonu. And krishna's r/ship with her dad.

I miss all that too plus, Psycho's suicide attempts πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I really miss Prishna and DBPS and Krishna😭
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
I miss Chanchal's Cheekyness
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great question Fiza,,will add one by one,,but first of all I definitely miss their "innocent magic"

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

Great question Fiza,,will add one by one,,but first of all I definitely miss their "innocent magic"

Same here :D and yeh I'm adding one my one as well :)
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you Sandia,,,,all so true,,,loved your Prishna part,,,they were perfect together,,
sandiab thumbnail
Fizu u miss her suicide attempts lol u hot.
sandiab thumbnail
And so true Lisa i miss their innocents
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Fizu u miss her suicide attempts lol u hot.

Lol I'm gonna be mean and say just disappointed that they failed πŸ˜† our Awesome Prishna had to go through a lot because of that psycho