Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Just thought of making a Random Post, I got a question for ABian Tongue what is it that you miss about AB/Prishna/DBPS/Krishna and etc?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you miss about...?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I miss the background music for both prishna and krishna(her music was just so inspirational).

Prishna- I miss the way Pintu should look at krishna so beautiful and their hugs so cute. Prishna should just look so natural together and perfect together. And i love when they should stand next to each another Pintu just made her look so tiny and feminine.

Krishna- i miss watching her learn and i miss seeing her as a bdo. I miss how she should say Pintuji.

Pintu- i miss his naughtiness he was just so cute. I miss his kurta shirts bt the thing i miss the most is his hot, hot body.

AB- what do i miss about the show mmm i miss Pinky rofl. I miss saying bad things about crazy eyes. Lol total lies i miss Tuntun the most Mr gajab man and sonu. And krishna's r/ship with her dad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisaFizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I miss the background music for both prishna and krishna(her music was just so inspirational).

Prishna- I miss the way Pintu should look at krishna so beautiful and their hugs so cute. Prishna should just look so natural together and perfect together. And i love when they should stand next to each another Pintu just made her look so tiny and feminine.

Krishna- i miss watching her learn and i miss seeing her as a bdo. I miss how she should say Pintuji.

Pintu- i miss his naughtiness he was just so cute. I miss his kurta shirts bt the thing i miss the most is his hot, hot body.

AB- what do i miss about the show mmm i miss Pinky rofl. I miss saying bad things about crazy eyes. Lol total lies i miss Tuntun the most Mr gajab man and sonu. And krishna's r/ship with her dad.

I miss all that too plus, Psycho's suicide attempts Evil SmileLOLWink I really miss Prishna and DBPS and KrishnaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisa

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I miss Chanchal's Cheekyness

trinilisa

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Great question Fiza,,will add one by one,,but first of all I definitely miss their "innocent magic"

FizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Great question Fiza,,will add one by one,,but first of all I definitely miss their "innocent magic"

Same here :D and yeh I'm adding one my one as well :)

trinilisa

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Totally agree with you Sandia,,,,all so true,,,loved your Prishna part,,,they were perfect together,,

FizaluvsKinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Fizu u miss her suicide attempts lol u hot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisaFizaluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top