Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Demons and Angels!

sharadrocks Senior Member
sharadrocks
sharadrocks

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Why do characters in shows have to be demons or angels? Why can't they be human for a change? Ovi is one of the more real characters in the show. Primarily because she always put herself ahead of all others. Not an admirable trait but certainly a very human flaw.

Why can't Onir be more like Ovi? if he is so madly in love with Purvi, why the mahanta act? Why not be like Ovi? Offer Arjun a deal? He even has the perfect offering to make - Pari. Tell Arjun that he will give him Pari in exchange for Purvi. I mean he would have just had to feed a few lines to silly Purvi about how Arjun would come apart without Pari and how she would be responsible for the same! The idiot would have gladly given Pari back to Arjun. And Onir could have got Purvi forever!

Or else, he could pulled the suicide act or the Devdas act! If he had threatened to kill himself if Purvi so much as looked at Arjun. she would have worn a patti on her eyes and become a modern Gandhari. Not because she loves him but because she does not want his death on her head. Or he could have become an alcoholic and made Purvi feel guilty for the same.

Poor Onir should learn from Ovi about how to get one's way! All this mahanta is not worth the trouble! Or maybe Onir's mahanta is an act of subversion. The truth will come before the world sooner or later and Purvi will be his slave for life! I mean how can you possibly get away from that kind of mahanta!

Silly Ovi should be the one to learn lessons,  I guess! She should have pretended to be a bad person and malinged herself just so everyone would support Arjun and Purvi. Then she could have revealed the truth at the end. That it was all an act to get Arjun-Purvi together!

Wait, is this maybe what is in store for us? Ovi revealing that her drunken act, her trying to kill her baby by drinking etc is all an act of mahanta just so Arjun and Purvi can get together,. And she can expiate for her sin of breaking them up in the first place through emotional blackmail!

Are we to witness Saint Ovi next?

With EK at the helm, kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

Edited by sharadrocks - 20 June 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairpavrishIndra2012rajvtaguptanita12--Jenelle--jdronamrajuJaisoifsoniiyaa-sayeed-soapwatcher1Ashlaika.Nikki.ilovedhanjanirdpallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Sharadarocks, on the mark as always!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharadrockssoniiyaa

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Only want ARVI united with their baby Pari. Others is not my business. Only say after TM post that this is very good post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharadrocks

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Saint Ovi! LOL That will be Ekta's biggest twist yet! LOL 
Onir will call Ovi to India and ask for her help to reunite Arjun and Purvi since those 2 undecided Lallus can never make up their minds whether they still want to stay in purana marriage or move on with each other...and Ovi and Onir will join hands to reunite the 2 sacrificing idiots. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012meeranairsharadrocksguptanita12JShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Saint Ovi! LOL That will be Ekta's biggest twist yet! LOL 
Onir will call Ovi to India and ask for her help to reunite Arjun and Purvi since those 2 undecided Lallus can never make up their minds whether they still want to stay in purana marriage or move on with each other...and Ovi and Onir will join hands to reunite the 2 sacrificing idiots. LOL

Saint Ovi! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1pallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Humse ek saint sambhaala nahin jaathaa, one more? The halo is so blinding :):) After all the BS we heard today from FT, dont think we can handle anymore.(I am assuming acronyms are allowed now as I have been seeing them used rampantly recently). Wonder where he got all that money from when he doesnt have a job. Anyway, I guess that is a very minor issue in HIS big scheme of things..such huge loopholes in that rambling today. The writers need Archana Aaji's thappad to get them out of the stupor of mindless writing or even Arjun baba's. maybe the blood will start flowing in their brain then.

Let Ms. Ovi be happy wherever she is, leading the life she wants.. Let her find her own handsome hunk and make herself and ALL happy.. Dont know about you guys, but I cant take a second round of this quadrilateral !! Lord have mercy on us ! Let him lead the CV's to focus on that soham Nd his doc...I just hope that the doc is not gonna hang around for his dues of recognition by one and all. Or maybe he will, hoping Mishti will do a roundabout :) who knows what goes on in that smart brain now. He is sooo hard to read now...:):)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairsharadrocksJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1peachesnplumspallavi25ameiliaashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Humse ek saint sambhaala nahin jaathaa, one more? The halo is so blinding :):) After all the BS we heard today from FT, dont think we can handle anymore.(I am assuming acronyms are allowed now as I have been seeing them used rampantly recently). Wonder where he got all that money from when he doesnt have a job. Anyway, I guess that is a very minor issue in HIS big scheme of things..such huge loopholes in that rambling today. The writers need Archana Aaji's thappad to get them out of the stupor of mindless writing or even Arjun baba's. maybe the blood will start flowing in their brain then.

Let Ms. Ovi be happy wherever she is, leading the life she wants.. Let her find her own handsome hunk and make herself and ALL happy.. Dont know about you guys, but I cant take a second round of this quadrilateral !! Lord have mercy on us ! Let him lead the CV's to focus on that soham Nd his doc...I just hope that the doc is not gonna hang around for his dues of recognition by one and all. Or maybe he will, hoping Mishti will do a roundabout :) who knows what goes on in that smart brain now. He is sooo hard to read now...:):)

ROFL @ Bold...I completely agree...they do need thappads most of all...lets invite them to a Deshmukh party and let Archu and Sulo and Arjun loose on them! Angry
It was so brainless...Onir's whole stupid plot and the way they showed it...and where did he get the money to hire the actresses? Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairjdronamrajusoniiyaaJShivAshlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Jyo, have to ask what is FT?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index