Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: princessglory

@silla heena so u r telling somi is responsible for rohits exit how mean she really needs to grow up luk at hina khan drishti even they dont get along well they are perfectionists anyway wish to see rohit in some other gud show with some gud actress 

she has not mentioned anywhere that she is happy with Madhav's exit this is channel and PH decission  please don't blame her. All the caste mostly punjabi group they are get well along with each other
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@silla heena so u r telling somi is responsible for rohits exit how mean she really needs to grow up luk at hina khan drishti even they dont get along well they are perfectionists anyway wish to see rohit in some other gud show with some gud actress 

🀣 reda my comment when i said somya is responsible i m saying somya is atleast happy not sad that her lead is changed LOlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nobby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

hahhahhaa hwatver somya is really happy with his exit🀣 i can see frm her tweets

Why yaar?
PUTRA thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

hahhahhaa hwatver somya is really happy with his exit🀣 i can see frm her tweets

If she is really feeling happy for somebody exit from the show that clearly shows how mean she is.Let her be happy for rohit 's exit .Anyways Rohit also deserve a better costar rather then her and a good show,
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

🀣 reda my comment when i said somya is responsible i m saying somya is atleast happy not sad that her lead is changed LOlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†      

how can anybody be happy for some other person lost his job how mean it is so from ur comment i can make out that somi is also a mean girl who doesnt care about others feelings right
Edited by princessglory - 10 years ago
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

how can anybody be happy for some other person lost his job how mean it is so from ur comment i can make out that somi is also a mean girl who doesnt care about others feelings right

🀣 go and check her tweets she is busy in doing publicity wht sachin she even didnt once mention that she will miss rohit as co starπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@silla i checked khoobsurat & soumya tweets and it seems she is really happy for rohits exit  but i dont know why anyway what we can do let her enjoy her show with her new lead and as a fan of rohit i am not going to watch or to come to this forum again but wait for his next show hope everything goes well with him as he is very talented and he deserves much more gud show with some gud actress who is really talented
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz stop it guys no where Soumya said she is happy about Rohit exit sachin & Soumya both are active on twitter & they are tweeting & Sachin is the first one who start tweeting Soumya & she is replying so whats wrong Rohit also have a twitter account but haven't active since January
so don't creat misunderstandings

actor are also humans they have conflicts but watching Soumay & Rohit onscreen & off screen there is nothing like this

what we think doesn't means its true or right till we have prove
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@silla :i dont accept any kind of mockery on my post. at least have the courtesy to respect the feelings of the fans. if u cannot do that then i request you to stay away from my post.

world is full of insensitive people i can surely see that here. 
Edited by nb.neha - 10 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tohru

plz stop it guys no where Soumya said she is happy about Rohit exit sachin & Soumya both are active on twitter & they are tweeting & Sachin is the first one who start tweeting Soumya & she is replying so whats wrong Rohit also have a twitter account but haven't active since January
so don't creat misunderstandings

actor are also humans they have conflicts but watching Soumay & Rohit onscreen & off screen there is nothing like this

what we think doesn't means its true or right till we have prove

Tohru i agree with you. all this "suamya happy business" is sounding so stupid to discuss here. m sorry to say but this forum always had 2 different set of people. where there is a group which is logical, thinks and writes, is sensitive towards the actors, their talents, and the fans. and on the other hand there is a group which is hell bound on writing insensitive stuff without showing any courtesy or respect even for the "art of acting". 

i seriously abhore all this non sense. and request people to stay away from my posts if they dont have anything good to write about.
Edited by nb.neha - 10 years ago