Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Disappointed Cry Upset Cry and Sad Cry 

Beautiful episode, lovely MaYa scene but Painful precap Cry Madhav meets with an accident and meets a bad fate. 

Khubsoorat is NOTHING without Madhav/Rohit. He's the soul of the show. we all love Ehsaas, and he made a place in our hearts in such a warm way. His voice, his eyes, his dailogues, his acting...everything was wonderful!!! Clap

It's so upsetting to see Madhav die or Rohit going out of the show. the dumbest decision ever by tthe creatives. Cry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiaf..Shifat..ALUJNA21sajinifabyprernacdartmsprincessgloryQueenAnnie18--Sarunholic--SunriseGreensoniaduttamomo121-meru-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sad ;(" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
precap is heart-breaking.the charm,concept,message of the show is in madhav with aradhya,killing him means killing the show itself.Rohit is fantastic as madhav/ehsaas.am seeing him for the first time.he is a handsome,talented actor with golden voice,killing smile n expressive eyes.wn i heard the word ehsaas,it at once remained me of madhav/rohit.that's the magic he has created in me.madhav's confession,dream n the two poems will always be in my mind-tumare saath...tumare bina...love u madhav/rohit.Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessgloryQueenAnnie18soniadutta--Sarunholic--momo121

nobby

Groupbie

nobby

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah Cvs r really dumb... I can't see that miserable scene .. can't see madhav dying..   Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..QueenAnnie18

..Shifat..

..Shifat..

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
if they end the show tomorrow i won't mind..but sony and cvs are destroying the total show by killing madhav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18princessglory

candyVirika

IF-Dazzler

candyVirika

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
this is truelyy very very sadd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

nandinidavid96

IF-Rockerz

nandinidavid96

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Its such a cruel stupid and useless decision. CV's have failed miserably and gone mad. Miss you madhav, no DKNSK for me without you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessgloryQueenAnnie18

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hahhahhaa hwatver somya is really happy with his exitROFL i can see frm her tweets

cuteheena

Goldie

cuteheena

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

hahhahhaa hwatver somya is really happy with his exitROFL i can see frm her tweets
i agree with your this comment

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.