Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Sad ;(

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Disappointed Cry Upset Cry and Sad Cry 

Beautiful episode, lovely MaYa scene but Painful precap Cry Madhav meets with an accident and meets a bad fate. 

Khubsoorat is NOTHING without Madhav/Rohit. He's the soul of the show. we all love Ehsaas, and he made a place in our hearts in such a warm way. His voice, his eyes, his dailogues, his acting...everything was wonderful!!! Clap

It's so upsetting to see Madhav die or Rohit going out of the show. the dumbest decision ever by tthe creatives. Cry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiaf..Shifat..ALUJNA21sajinifabyprernacdartmsprincessgloryQueenAnnie18--Sarunholic--SunriseGreensoniaduttamomo121-meru-

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
precap is heart-breaking.the charm,concept,message of the show is in madhav with aradhya,killing him means killing the show itself.Rohit is fantastic as madhav/ehsaas.am seeing him for the first time.he is a handsome,talented actor with golden voice,killing smile n expressive eyes.wn i heard the word ehsaas,it at once remained me of madhav/rohit.that's the magic he has created in me.madhav's confession,dream n the two poems will always be in my mind-tumare saath...tumare bina...love u madhav/rohit.Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessgloryQueenAnnie18soniadutta--Sarunholic--momo121

nobby Groupbie
nobby
nobby

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah Cvs r really dumb... I can't see that miserable scene .. can't see madhav dying..   Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..QueenAnnie18

..Shifat.. Senior Member
..Shifat..
..Shifat..

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
if they end the show tomorrow i won't mind..but sony and cvs are destroying the total show by killing madhav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18princessglory

candyVirika IF-Dazzler
candyVirika
candyVirika

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
this is truelyy very very sadd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Its such a cruel stupid and useless decision. CV's have failed miserably and gone mad. Miss you madhav, no DKNSK for me without you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessgloryQueenAnnie18

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hahhahhaa hwatver somya is really happy with his exitROFL i can see frm her tweets
cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

hahhahhaa hwatver somya is really happy with his exitROFL i can see frm her tweets
i agree with your this comment

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index