Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

:. Happy Birthday To Dashing Karan V Grover .: (Page 236)

Post Reply New Post

Page 236 of 459

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Ranchod and his Abha ji WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":. Happy Birthday To Dashing Karan V Grover .: (Page 236)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Meet the birthday boy - Karan V Grover

Hot and handsome Karan V Grover, who is seen in Rajshri Productions' Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (Zee TV) celebrates his birthday today (22 June 2012).

got in touch with him to know how he is celebrating this special day.

"I am enjoying a lot. I was with my family throughout and I have free time in hand as I have not been shooting from the last couple of days. I have cut almost six cakes till now. Ohh… I am having fun," said Karan.

He continued, "I got a cake from Zee TV and since the last three years I have celebrated the day with the cast and crew of Yahaan Main…It has been a great experience over all and I am overwhelmed with the love I have received from my cast and crew members and also from the fans of the show."

Continuing the celebration talk, Karan went on to state, "I was with my family last night when my friends gave me a surprise. We cut cakes and had a blast. Tonight… I have a small dinner with my friends and family. I don't like my birthday to be pompous. I like it to be a low-key affair."

Happy birthday, Karan!!!

karsuh

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

INTERVIEWS

I try to do something new on my birthday every year: Karan V Grover

Karan V Grover
 likes to do new and different things on his birthday every year. He wishes to continue with his creative journey till he turns 50. In the next 25 years he plans to visit at least 25 new places. In a candid interview with  the actor shares some interesting details about his 29th birthday and how he has celebrated it over the years.

Karan, happy birthday!
Thank you so much.

What are your birthday plans?
I try to do something new on my birthday every year. My agenda is to travel at least to 25 new places by the time I turn 50. I will be leaving for London tomorrow for a week long holiday.

What about cutting cake then?
I've been partying since yesterday night. I've cut seven cakes till now and plan to cut seven more. My mom brought me cake, and then my production team; even my banker got me a cake. I was shooting today when my friends suddenly landed on my sets and took me to a resort. They threw me into the swimming pool and we had lots of fun.

Did you receive any special gift?
Yes, my mother bought me clothes as she knows I hate buying clothes for myself.

Which of your birthdays has been the best one till date?
It would definitely be the one when I went skydiving. Birthday celebrations this year would also be a special one as my parents came over and we all went to a club and partied hard.

What is the one thing you religiously do on your birthday?
I travel.

One person you wish would have been there on your birthday?
Luckily all who matters to me are all here, including my family members and best friends.

What are the three wishes that you would like to be granted on your birthday?
I wish my family always stays happy and healthy. Secondly, I would want everybody to appreciate my work and keep accepting me the way I am as a person. I hope I continue entertaining people.

Any message for your fans…
Thank you for loving and admiring my work and for all the glorious years that you have given me. Please keep appreciating my work.

karsuh

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Designer creations confuse me : Karan V Grover

Karan V Grover
 made a mark with Saarthi and now Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli has made him a household name. TellyChakkar caught up with this handsome actor who is known for his suave looks and style to know more about his fashion tastes…

Fashion is: Comfort

Who chooses your clothes? Actually, a lot of people. I never shop as I hate it. So everyone right from the stylist of my show to my brother and friends shop for me.

Do you wear accessories? Not really. I wear a wrist watch though.

Do you follow any brands? No fixed brands as such.

Favourite shopping destination: Nothing in particular but I loved shopping in Vegas.

Most expensive buy: An Armani suit that cost up to 700 US dollars.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Tees and capris.

Favourite designer: No one as such because their creations confuse me. But I like Paul Smith's creations.

Must-have in your wallet: My credit cards. I don't pay in cash for anything.

Favourite perfumes: It keeps changing. Currently it is Issey Miyake and Armani.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White.

karsuh

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Karan V Grover loves to cook stories!

Karan V Grover
 who plays Karan as well as Ranchod on Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli goes Food-a-licious.

Personal fitness mantra: Jogging thrice a week at least for half an hour to forty five minutes.

Personal diet mantra: Keep your dinner light, carbs low and protein high.

Exercise routine: Jog thrice a week, kickboxing whenever I get time but don't have a daily routine.

Is food the elixir of life? To a great extent, but if you are not able to balance your diet then it can be harmful.

Are you a foodie? Yes.

Are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian? I have tried sea food, red meat, etc but I enjoy only chicken.

Favourite cuisine: Punjabi food, Chinese and unhealthy food with loads of butter and oil.

Favourite dish: Rajma chawal.

Favourite restaurant: Air at Four Seasons Hotel as it has great ambience and love the fact that its located on the 32nd floor from where all you can see is blank space. Good food and great music.

A must on my breakfast table: Milk.

Sugar or sugar-free for my tea/coffee: Sugar Sugar Sugar, Lots of sugar.

Lunch generally consists of: Bharta, roti and chane ki dal. Most of the times home cooked food.

Dinner generally consists of: Pasta, soup or grilled chicken or chicken tikka.

Dessert delights: All the delicious things like rasmalai, Rabaddi chocoalate mousse, mud pies and chocolate marble cake, etc.

One thing I can't resist: Rabaddi.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Don't like non- alcoholic drinks. But wouldn't mind nimbu-pani.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): Jack and Coke.

Most unusual dish I've tasted: Pav bhaji in Ladakkh. It had four separate
bhaajis in one bowl served with a pav impossible to bite in.

Experiment with food: I don't experiment too much with food. I like my palette the way it is.

On the streets, I love to have: I don't like street food but a sada dosa or Idli sambhar is fine by me.

Do you cook? No. I just cook stories but I make sure that each and everyone person who lives with me learns to cook to my demands.

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Karan V Grover's Facebook account hacked

All Karan V Grover fans out there who are dying to praise the actor on Facebook, take a break. His account got hacked by some unknown miscreant on 18 November 2011.

The Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli actor has been quite disturbed since then. Karan tried to login in his account for several times but failed. "My account was not only hacked but also deleted," informs Karan.

The actor opened his fan page on Facebook to communicate with his fans. "I had more than 2500 fans and friends. I felt terrible when I lost all of them," says an angry Karan.

But the actor who believes in 'never-say-die' attitude is all set to create another fan page to reconnect with his fans. "I miss communicating with my fans. I will create a page soon. For the time being, please don't share anything about me or send any friend requests as all other accounts in my name are fake ones. I shall let you know when I create the original one," ends Karan.

Fans of Karan V Grover don't be sad. If not Facebook, here's his phone number, 9820… Gotcha, we are kidding!!!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.