~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #12 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
haan taz di they are rocking!! very different and cute ❤️
Originally posted by sensodyne

I'm Dhanush admirer more for his humble nature and also as an actor so I would more happy if he considered in best actor role rather than debutant. He can give so many bw actors run a money with his acting skills.  I'm no accusing that you are being biased to Dhanush or unfair to Sushant why are you taking in that way? 😕 I am NOT taking it that way, where did I even say that you are accusing me or anything like that? I wrote that part to draw the parallelism that even though I am not a Dhanush fan, yet I see the parallelism in Sushant-Chang and Dhanush-Sushant situation and hence my views. I dont know why you felt like that.The years of experience I stated to say that Dhanush is way more experienced that's it. 

[/QUOTE]

Wait, Did you take my reply as to answer you back in saying you are wrong?! No not at all! I meant to reply like I was just trying to put in a manner to say that will surely not be only thing to get award. I was answering to others also who are putting Sushant and Dhanush in same league as actor because Dhanush is far more better actor than Sushant.  
[/QUOTE]

I never take debates personally😃 so answer to your question is NO. I only tried to explain my views.
Originally posted by luvsushita23

haan taz di they are rocking!! very different and cute ❤️
Hmmm now eagerly waiting for Raghu-Tara teaser😳
Wanna see their  sizzling chemistry😉
Edited by Sushant_Salman_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sushant_Salman_

Hmmm now eagerly waiting for Raghu-Tara teaser😳
Wanna see their  sizzling chemistry😉
haan di with so much being reported about their screen test together im super excited for the teaser!!! 😃
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Moving on, someone posted this review but not able to post review of SDR teaser so if anyone can would be helpful. Also it is posted before please ignore it.
Edited by sensodyne - 10 years ago
^ 1st page is so good .. 
SDR stuff is so .. ☺️
Originally posted by sensodyne

@blue: I'm sorry then. My mistake then. For my reply which gave you that vibe, and for making you feel wrong. It was not at all intentional though. I was just replying in same way I always do.
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
I can't post that trailer review. IF is not accepting it for some reason. Please go directly on the site to read it.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Interesting arguments here. 

Dhanush is said to have done a splendid job in Raanjhanaa despite the language barrier and that is indeed commendable. But like Nisha pointed out, I think nominating Dhanush for Best Debutant would be a step down and disrespectful of the number of years of experience he has. I am sure that being a National Award winner his performance would be brilliant to put him directly into the category of Best Actor. If tomorrow Amitabh Bachchan does a Tamil film, would he be nominated for Best Debutant? That would be laughable! Sonam Kapoor is also making a foray in Tamil films with Raanjhana's Tamil version Ambikapathy. Doubtful if she will be be nominated for Best Debutante! Interesting fact brought out that all southern film heroines get nominated for debut awards but not the male actors. 

I say, if Dhanush's performance is as splendid as being said, then he deserves a best actor nomination. It would be unfair to him that he will be put into the same category with newcomers when he can teach them a lesson or two. 

On side note: Most heroines in southern films are north Indians and hardly know the language when they start out. 

To say Dhanush deserves winning over Sushant even before watching his performance is also an early judgement. The reports are in his favour but we all can have our individual favourites. 

Anyway, at the time of awards may the best man win. Sushant is not out of the race and has equal chance of winning as others will in the category. Till then *fingers-crossed*

ETA: If Dhanush is nominated and more deserving to win, then let the award be his. Sushant will be a deserving nominee in the category and that matters.
Edited by bonnefille - 10 years ago
Really tanmi first pg is too gud yaar