Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #12 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

^^^ yup, the south Indian me admire Dhanush for that. 
you are a south indian migrated to delhi is it? 

A Malyalee-Kannadiga born in Hyderabad. Raised in Delhi.

Anyway, let us just hope Sushant is brilliantly outstanding in SDR and the film does well so that he becomes an actor to reckon with in Bollywood.   
oh is it i am in bangalore since i was born but a northieLOL  hmm true the film gives positive vibes isnt it and industry insiders and Aditya and team seem super confident so may be he will start getting more offers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #12 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Ranjhanaa is getting all rave reviews...the industry and audience are in love with Dhanush. Why did he have to debut this year! Unhappy  

Dhanush has high chances to win all awards this year. There, I said it- the one thing that I suppose is in everyone's minds now.LOLEmbarrassedDisapprove  (Edit: okay Anshi said it before me and Bonne too when she edited her postLOL)

I am not dreaming of any awards for Sushant now, not bcos I don't trust Sushant's talent or his work in SDR but rather bcos I don't want to be disappointed if he doesn't get awards this year. Yes, there is a possibility  that 1.) his work in KPC will be considered good enough or better 2.) a tie 3.) SRD will become such a raging hit with great reviews that the jury will reconsider Sushant's work in his debut year. Anything is possible. But as of now, whether or not he wins, for now I'm just happy with the opportunities Sushant has got in BW inspite of being a complete outsider. He is lucky in many ways, not many talented actors get such opportunities.

Dhanush seems like a good guy, god bless him. He seems to be a great actor, so understandable if he gets it and deserving too.

the day ranjhaa trailor came i knew it is all but obvious he will be exceptional he has legacy of work with him i still feel it is unfair on sushant to compare him with a national awardee language has changed but a good actor is good everywhere 

SDR does give hope the chemistry looks good and industry insiders as in Namrata (editor)and many are raving about it so sushant do has a chance

No Anshi, it does not work like that. Aise to Sushant is also not a newcomer to acting, by his own admission he has done TV and theatre as well, hai na? You will say, so what, films are different, TV and theatre are very different! But then BW and Tollywood are also veryyy different. I dont know whether you are aware of the fact that Dhanush doesn't even know Hindi- Sonam translated the questions asked by the reporters to him during their promotional interviews. Yet he has spoken his own dialogues in the film unlike Sridevi who still gets her dialogues dubbed- it takes effort and dedication for something like that. We have to give credit where it is due keeping aside the fact that we want Sushant to win. There is nothing like 'unfair' here, its just unlucky that the person opposite Sushant is a National award winning actor.
i know he doesnt know Hindi and u are right that i am getting biased hmm if i keep biasness aside then yes dhanush is freaking brilliant  
And tollywood is at same level infact they have much better scripts than bollywood in recent years 
i think sushant willl be awarded because he did brilliant job in kpc.like last year arjun ayushaan both were awarded many times

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
that reminds me Susahnt has been unlucky on getting debut awards it has never come early to him he didnt get on tv as well debut awards isnt it?

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
yup guys stop dreaming of sushant getting any awards... dhanush is exceptionally good in the movie... from last night i was thinking how to write this... finally everybody discussing so chipped in   

nikitagmc

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

yup guys stop dreaming of sushant getting any awards... dhanush is exceptionally good in the movie... from last night i was thinking how to write this... finally everybody discussing so chipped in   
i had told that moment trailor came lol he was always freaking good but i hope Ssuahnt get his due with SDR and is reckoned too

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
no anshi i never liked him in trailer but after watching movie .. i was like WOW... he is a national award winner

BeingAnonymous

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
@manju no re arjun didnt get any major awards all were swipped by ayushmaan but then u know what ayush getting award for pani da over Sonu nigam made me feel a hole in filmfare lol

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

no anshi i never liked him in trailer but after watching movie .. i was like WOW... he is a national award winner
well a winner is a winner and u know that i dunno what mre to say except i hope it is a tie otherwise he is getting allLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top