Jodha Akbar

|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
He n Paridhi both r very talented.
RT is just quick silver. He fits in a role like water takes d shape of any cntainer in which it is kept.
Paridhi is a natural actress.
Loved d Sudha scenes today. Made me cry. :'(
Jodha's mom ws gud. Evn dt actor playing her dad hs improved. VB ws too good today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

featherheartVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 6)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

RT is just quick silver. He fits in a role like water takes d shape of any cntainer in which it is kept.
Jodha's mom ws gud. Evn dt actor playing her dad hs improved. VB ws too good today.
well saidClapRT cn play any characetr...eithr positive or negative..he is truely a gem

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

yr gargi...kitne claps krwaiegi fr ur post..ClapClap
rajat ,paridhi,vicky dey all r prfct for deir roles...
oders sumtymr nt soo gud...bt all r doing gud nw..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
N I just swoon over his smirks. I actually wait 4 them eagerly n he smirks, i m like, "Ye sirf mere liye hai. " *blush*
I hp disha wont kill me for this lolz.

VasusenaRadheya

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

N I just swoon over his smirks. I actually wait 4 them eagerly n he smirks, i m like, "Ye sirf mere liye hai. " *blush*
I hp disha wont kill me for this lolz.

LOLLOLLOL
aisa bol v mat ...our supr posesive dishu will kill u

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
He must be aware of hw we yearn for his smirks. N dts y he smirks na.. to make us happy. This boy lives for his fans. <3 <3 <3
Kp killing us with ur smirks RT. We're happy to die in this way. ;)

VasusenaRadheya

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
agreed gargi
i luved the epi
today vickyyy did a awesome job n rajat n pari to hai hi awesome but top on that the raja improved a lot n mujhe yaad aa gya jodha ki mum jo bani h she had experience in hist shows vo veer shivaji me adil shah ki mum bani thi n thr she was very cruel but awesome

VasusenaRadheya

Autumn_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Autumn_Rose

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Of course Bairam Khan was loyal..but the way he did things were not always right...

True ..hopefully with time...he realizes that he needs to tone down...else Jalal ends up as a pyscho king rather than cruel.. I liked him in the last scene with Sharifuddin...he was much better there with the expressions...didn't go overboard..

Rajat doesn't look psycho. He looks like a sexy killer Wink 

well saidClapRT cn play any characetr...eithr positive or negative..he is truely a gem

He is the reason I watch this show. Heart 
Otherwise I would have never bothered. When I talked bout his expressions, it has nothing to do with his acting skills, just the direction of the show. He is a zillion times better than Hrithik Star

Edited by BreezeStar - 21 June 2013 at 12:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.