Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 4)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

I was like this is not how I read and how I saw in the movie..Confused...they are making Akbar unnecessarily negative..

A lot of people have a problem with the 'glorification' of the Mughals. The idea of Akbar marrying a Rajput princess is demeaning to them. Hence, the protests.  I've also seen comments of people on TOI that they'll not watch it because the Mughals were awful people. In the show Akbar is just  ruthless and hateful, Muslims may not be happy with that. 

But lets face it, he wasn't that great nor were his ancestors. But later he emerged as a more secular and efficient ruler, where he had both Hindu and Muslim ministers in his court, treated equally. 

What's wrong with telling the truth?

There is just no pleasing anyone. As for Ekta Kapoor she's gonna dramatize it like crazy. All her shows are like that. But she does know how to attract an audience. I'm counting on that.

Edited by BreezeStar - 20 June 2013 at 2:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveagniAmor.The.Patthaaka.smile.sara

The.Patthaaka. IF-Sizzlerz
The.Patthaaka.
The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
^^word!
--ARIA-- Goldie
--ARIA--
--ARIA--

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
According to me, apart from that half rajasthani half Hindi dialogue writing , everything is nice in the show..agreed, it has not got an antique feel, but the actors are making it up :-)
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
So far, not bad.

Want more screen time for Rajat. Cry
loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
They are portraying Akbar's  character very well...I don't think they are show more negativity about Akbar becoz I have read in some reliable source that Akbar was actually a ruthless person...n don't worry guys Jodha will turn him positive...n the more he is negative in the beginning more we will enjoy seeing him positive n romancing jodha afterwardsDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Date: 21/06/2013

Sukanya was very annoying when she was trying to wake that Motibai AngryOuch...wish she starts behaving like a princess...she looks very immature to me... 

Again editing needs to be worked on...Ouch..the scenes don't gel well when the narration begins..also during the chess scene...needs to flow well the scenes...

When the first prince came in the horse.. couldn't accept him as a prince at all..Shocked...casting needs to improve ..Confused

One of the sisters seems have fallen for Suryabhan Singh..and by that fallen necklace...it seems he might end up with her only... Wonder what tensions will that bring with Jodha and her sister considering her parents are wanting Suryabhan for Jodhaa...

I thought at first that handicapped man was crossing his limit when he started questioning Jalal about that horse...but seems like Jalal likes him for his outspokeness ...btw was he handicapped by Jalal himself??...

I am glad the first clue was laid that Bairam Khan is evil..and Jalal is not aware of it...and the handicapped man is aware of it... Approve...Hope Bairam Khan is removed from Jalal's life due to Jalal's intelligence and not coz of Jodha's involvement.. Again here I felt Rajat needs to tone down his expressions a bit..

Ok..Sujamal's anger was so misplaced...why was he yelling at Bhagwan Das?? ConfusedSilly...it was Bharmal's decision...if he felt it was unfair...tell that to him...why at Bhagwan Das??Silly..He was saying all the lines that was meant to be said to Bharmal but to Bhagwan Das...If he felt he couldn't say it to Bharmal...but even with Bharmal stepping in...he was talking cooly to Bharmal and yelling at Bhagwan Das...what was that? D'ohSilly

Sujamal- Jodhaa bond is sweet... But in there scene ..I wish the direction was bit better especially when he was running away... 

Looks like Bharmal is misunderstanding Sujamal ...he thinks Sujamal will hurt his cousins and will attack the Rajputs??..why does Sujamal need to attack the Rajputs if he is made the king?...To me it seems Sujamal has good bond with his cousins and he absolutely loves Jodhaa..so why is Bharmal saying that??..

Rajat was really good in the last scene today for me... his expressions were good...Approve...And Jalal wants to take over Rajputana like that??Confused..I thought he will give them an opportunity for peace by giving them a chance to take their kingdom over without a war..

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 21 June 2013 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

featherheartAutumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

They are portraying Akbar's  character very well...I don't think they are show more negativity about Akbar becoz I have read in some reliable source that Akbar was actually a ruthless person...n don't worry guys Jodha will turn him positive...n the more he is negative in the beginning more we will enjoy seeing him positive n romancing jodha afterwardsDay Dreaming

Yes he was ruthless. Smile  I don't understand why people are shocked to know that he was so ruthless.

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Sukanya was very annoying when she was trying to wake that Motibai AngryOuch...wish she starts behaving like a princess...she looks very immature to me... 

I am glad the first clue was laid that Bairam Khan is evil..and Jalal is not aware of it...and the handicapped man is aware of it... Approve...Hope Bairam Khan is removed from Jalal's life due to Jalal's intelligence and not coz of Jodha's involvement.. Again here I felt Rajat needs to tone down 

Sukanaya is really annoying Smile.  Bairam Khan, later on is said to go for Hajj pilgrimage but gets murdered. He was an evil influence in a way.. but he had been loyal to the Mughals, as far as I know.
As for Rajat's expressions.. Its just weird to see him like that. At some places yes, it needs to be toned down but I think its going to get better as the series progresses. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BreezeStar

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I am glad the first clue was laid that Bairam Khan is evil..and Jalal is not aware of it...and the handicapped man is aware of it... Approve...Hope Bairam Khan is removed from Jalal's life due to Jalal's intelligence and not coz of Jodha's involvement.. Again here I felt Rajat needs to tone down 

Sukanaya is really annoying Smile.  Bairam Khan, later on is said to go for Hajj pilgrimage but gets murdered. He was an evil influence in a way.. but he had been loyal to the Mughals, as far as I know.
As for Rajat's expressions.. Its just weird to see him like that. At some places yes, it needs to be toned down but I think its going to get better as the series progresses. 

Of course Bairam Khan was loyal..but the way he did things were not always right...

True ..hopefully with time...he realizes that he needs to tone down...else Jalal ends up as a pyscho king rather than cruel.. I liked him in the last scene with Sharifuddin...he was much better there with the expressions...didn't go overboard..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index