Jodha Akbar

|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
yeah dat is cheernjeev sumthng na i guess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 2)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Just now watched the show...here is my review..

Ok..I found the praising of Jodha by the security guard bit out of place... I didn't think those guards were noticing jodha...they were busy fighting away the rajput guards and the women were running away and hiding...

I feel Rajat should tone down his expressions a bit.. don't want to be portrayed psycho king rather than cruel...

Felt bad for the baby and father..who was taken by Bairam Khan... 

No comments on Akbar snatching the girl scene Stern Smile

Jodha's mother was good today... 

Also I am surprised that they were fussing over motibai...their priority should have been to check on Jodha first (as she is the princess) and  get her cleaned up and all... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_RoseAreYaar

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
              Hello guys, can any1 giv me English translation for the scenes in which the Mugal shoulder explaining Jodhas' beauty & Akbars' reply for that, then Akbar was dragging some woman in the street  & using harsh words on her/her hubbyErmm

Edited by ll-Bliss-ll - 20 June 2013 at 10:45am

splindia09

Groupbie

splindia09

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Hug

Oh and i must say,Pari was wonderful today.The mother daughter scene.Very well directed n enacted.I so love J's mother!Does anyone know the actress's name?I have seen her in oder shows

I think the mother is played by Natasha Sinha who years ago made her bollywood debut with Dev Anand's son. (My age is showing - lot of you were probably years away from being born when that movie was released)

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
omgg todays epi was very nice m waiting akbar to see jodha

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I found today's epi somewhat uncomfortable to watch for Akbar's scenes...there is a fine line to be walked if they are trying to show him as a twisted and ruthless man.

The fact that he actually was about to abduct and possibly rape a woman today just left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. 

Yes, later on his mocking the husband who turned out to be a coward choosing his own life over saving his wife's izzat was correct...but his objectification of the woman and torturing her with the knife was quite OTT...ruthlessness can be established without such over the top scenes also, just my opinion.

Also I think the editing needs to be fixed...Rajat is a good actor but the editing makes it look like Akbar is always in the same twisted smirky mode regardless of what's going on...the flow should be handled better.

I didn't get Bairam Khan's bangle/baby logic either but whatever.

The Mughal sainik going gaga over Jodha's beauty was hilariously over the top...clearly subtlety is NOT Ekta's forte...and never will be...and I don't get how a woman's "beauty" can defeat an army of 50 soldiers :S...but whatever.

I guess JA aren't going to meet this week...tomorrow's epi also looks like it will go on with strategies on both the part of the Rajputs and Akbar to defeat each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDin-Khush-....Poojie....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I feel Rajat should tone down his expressions a bit.. don't want to be portrayed psycho king rather than cruel...

I agree with you on this...and I think this is more the writer's and director's responsibility about how they execute a scene...Akbar is definitely coming across as more PSYCHO than ruthless...more often than not his scenes cross the line from ruthless to psycho given his eccentric, bizarre behavior and constant smirk...he also seems to have a slightly deranged look in his eyes...they need to tone this stuff down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
aajk ka epi ek dum dhansu tha yaar
maza hi aa gya
sword fight was the best for me
n that majnu ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.