Jodha Akbar

|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 150

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
koi hai :) :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 114)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I just caught up on the epis...the show is totally HAYWIRE these days...whatever the reasons for the speeding up but things are all over the place...one second they'll show Jalal bellowing in pain over Bairam Khan's death, next second they'll show him smirking about conquering Amer...the "wars" are jokes to say the least...I'm really getting the sense more obviously now that the SCALE of this historical is beyond Ekta's abilities to handle...

It's like they've got TOO many threads opened up right now and they aren't doing justice to ANY of them...the wars with the Rajputs, the quick deaths, quick surrenders, quick deals...lol...then MA's plotting on the other end moving at similar breakneck speeds...the point is that half the time the audience is left scratching their heads at the whole purpose of what the makers are trying to show...

Yesterday they showed Jalal's scene with his sister finally...now they could have shown his bond with his sister with a little more build up...but nope, the scene was almost blink and you miss it and off they go to showing MA's scheming again...they are basically ping-ponging all over with the story so that nothing really makes IMPACT.

I watched today's SBS/SBB segments about Jodha's muh-dikhaayi...lol what a strange Kekta twist to the whole wedding scenario...Jodha doesn't want to know who she's being married off to and feels betrayed that her parents decided to marry her to Jalal? LOL and also strange that hyper Mainavati is ok with this rather than hyperventilating at Shaguni Bai again.

The show has totally lost the MOMENTUM it had gained with Jodha-Jalal's first meeting and the introduction of the Mughals...now there are just too many characters and storylines going on without a sense of COHESIVENESS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.-Khush-sashashyamNymeria

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Ok ! Finally after finding two passable episode I gave a watch today and it was better ! LOL

First I was shocked ki haila Wedding and all showed in narrative but then small mercies and we got to see a little wedding and adham khan exposed to Jalal ! Thumbs Up

And so they mentioned Jalal does have an idea of MA and BK ka Dushman game and hence married salima ! Nice ! Looks like they are portraying that Jalal is actually sincerely trying to be a good king and with BK gone he is becoming more aware of the people around him ! Wink

I wonder what will Maham do to save adham ! Another EA lol !

Another shocking moment they told us Jalal took 16 days to reach sarangpur nice ! Logic ! :P

That jodha wanting to go for war was not needed ! She knows royal women can't fight in war that too when men are there but then authenticity is a far cry now a days more due to te rushing up of Rajput end ! Ouch

It's ironical how jodha doesn't need to be there or know MA but somehow she is indirectly the reason of MA ka downfall lol ! Coolfirst sharif takes away Bakshi Banu thanks to Jalal's desire of capturing amer leaving him impressed as he is one step close to jodha !   Tongue
And now thanks to her idiot of a sons kartoot ... Jalal is close to amer and will decide the nikah bringing MA's takkar jodha lol !

The bharmal two talk might seem ridiculous in this show lmao ! But then we would never complain if it was shown on AkDha so I will be moderate :P
All in all the dialogues were really good in that scene and I hope now people get it that a king unfortunately can't be suppressed by a father ! And he was no cheap skate or whatever people are calling him to 'sell' his daughter ! Stern Smile

I was never against bharmal in the movie too ! He didn't bask in his Rajput pride of dying but not surrendering and exchanged his daughter for the life of thousands ! Clap ! And so was jodha an ideal royal as she could have easily ended her life in her self respect Gyaan but she chose to maybe kill her soul but save her nation ! Thumbs Up
Chughtai khan was also a good cameo as a character ! Ditto how he told bharmal Jalal no more being under BK ka influence ... And that it's just not the Rajputs who have morals and principles which was carried in the Jalal scene how he boiled up saying no one whatsoever had the right to hurt his people be it his slaves/refugees ! Clap

I should also say I liked the narrative bits today ! Nothing poetic abt AkDha abut straight describing the events ! Smile

Thank god it's not groom switching since SBS showed jodha sees Jalal before wedding ! Looked like there would be switch to show protestors that jodha was cheated but looks like kekta is sticking to her fearless nature and will show jodha first negating this and then agreeing with bharmal ka EA ! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDinapolloartemisrasiya.doyelpakhisashashyam....Poojie....

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Coming to episode except the Bharmal self talk scene all was good.I have no complaints on today's episode,and I don't think the story is going too fast. I think they know the trp are declining, and i think they just want to increase the trp by starting Akdha track.

BhaDin-Khush-Star_girlsonilausarunriyya6VasusenaRadheya

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 26/07/2013

what a break neck speed was the episode?!?! Shocked...but definitely much better than the war episodes..

Jodha wanted to go out and battle out at the war?? Shocked...good think Bhagwan Das stopped her... 

Sharifuddin is taking way too much advantage now with Amer.. does Jalal know of this??..Confused

Miss and blink wedding of Jalal-Salima...so Jalal only married her to safeguard her and nothing else... Didn't knew that Rahim was her step son...so BK was married off before too??..But it was cute to see the little Rahim with Jalal..Smile..

OK..Jalal comes to know to that MA is linked with BK murder and yet he keeps quiet?? ShockedConfused...and that Salima-Rahim are in danger from MA..yet he doesn't react much to her?? Ouch...this is a whole different big track that cvs could have explored yet they rushed it off Shocked

I like Chugtai Khan..he is a good man with sound advice...Thumbs Up...I am glad that cvs have paved way that Jalal is a decent enough king even before jodha enters... Smile

Another 30 sec voiceover wedding was of Sharifuddin-Bakshi Banu..It was like...oh yeah just for your information... between all this ...they too got married...LOL

MA is having problems piled up on her..thanks to her brainless son!!..Poor soldier who was sent to warn Adham... how will travel faster than Jalal who has already left.. it took them 16 days to reach sarangpur or whatever the place was...which is a believable number compared to jodha-jalal mathur trip travel.. LOL

Loved Rajat in the scene when he reaches sarangpur... he did a fab job while talking about punishing Adham..Big smile

Let's see what happens...when MA reaches on time? whether Adham is warned? how he is saved and how Jalal tackles him...Looks like after this..shamsuddin will be made wazir-e-alam..BK's post..who was the original contender... 

Precap: Bharmal comes to meet his future son-in-law.. SmileTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDindoyelpakhi-Khush-ppluvkuchsashashyammanzilmukulsonilausarun

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@ kabootar

Though I agree the bharmal scene could have been done in a different way ... Than the two sides , but like i said in my take I felt it had some good dialogues to show he wasn't a loser and sold his daughter bla bla like people think ! He was a true king who knew he can't favor his one daughter in front of whole amer ! And so was jodha who thought her self respect and wishes are below her people when she agrees to marry eventually !

I also like that painting connect ! He finally feels secure that although his daughter expected him to not now down , she also trusts his experience and wisdom and has faith that he will never let amer fall ! Smile

Edited by -Khush- - 26 July 2013 at 10:33am

sashashyamStar_girlmanzilmukulsonilausarunriyya6VasusenaRadheya

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@ kabootar

Though I agree the bharmal scene could have been done in a different way ... Than the two sides , but like i said in my take I felt it had some good dialogues to show he wasn't a loser and sold his daughter bla bla like people think ! He was a true king who knew he can't favor his one daughter in front of whole amer ! And so was jodha who thought her self respect and wishes are below her people when she agrees to marry eventually !

I also like that painting connect ! He finally feels secure that although his daughter expected him to not now down , she also trusts his experience and wisdom and has faith that he will never let amer fall ! Smile

i agree with you two there. I think the scene could have just directed the other way like u pointed. Yes, the scene was significant in proving to people Bharmal was not the coward they thought he was. He did what he had to to save his people, and his kingdom. I love when the dialog that A King is a protector of his people first, and he has his duty towards them at first than his family. Same with Jodha kush. She will eventually to marry her enemy to save her people and her kingdom. She will sacrifice herself for Amer. I love this abs..It just show how selfless the Rajputs king really were. I hope people have nothing to protest about now because Rajputs I don't think except with her creative liberties , they have always been portrayed as valiant warriors who love their land more than anything.Embarrassed
Btw, u saw the sbs segment. Looks like Bharmal finally has stop being greedy and has given his family some new clothes. Paridhi looks abs stunning, and I love Jalal's outfit too. Embarrassed

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 26 July 2013 at 11:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDinapolloartemis-Khush-manzilmukulBamonforeversonilausarunriyya6....Poojie....

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@kabootar

Err... They are new clothes...but that is it for me! Stern Smile
Jodha's lehenga looks tacky to say the least.. and what is with those infinite hair accessories? D'oh Itna hairstyling even aish didn't do in the movie... sigh... especially when she removes her ghoonghat... she is a royal mess lol! Disapprove
I liked maina's necklace more... but still... a red top and a purple something ghagra? Angry 
WHO is the bloody stylist and desginer for this show? I have never seen worse styling before in so many years of TV! and plus kekta is known for sepnding on makeovers right... but here the makeover was needed from very beginning! Ouch
Where's the kekta who hired manish malhotra for sakshi's designer in KGGK? sigh!
Jalal too is wearing the same purple coat i HATE lol! but the orange one is good!

I pray paridhi is wearing the montage dress only as in the wedding now... that is the best outfit! 

The only solace is goodlooking leads who make these trashy stuff a little unnoticeable! PS has good makeup in the segment hence looks very fresh ! same with rajat! Embarrassed

Edited by -Khush- - 26 July 2013 at 11:18am

BhaDinrasiya.sonilausarunmanzilmukulriyya6VasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.