Jodha Akbar

|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 113)

Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 150

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Hola Guys ! Just wanted to say something!

I know all of us are disappointed by the shabby war and all the foolery going but guys we need to understand this is NOT what was planned to show ! Smile

If all have seen the promotional promos , AkDha wedding was very much supposed to be as shown in the movie with Jalal coming to war and the barter and then the wedding with jodha aware of it !

But due to the small protests taking an ugly turn they are trying at super speed to close the Rajput side and hence this sudden war ! Ouch
Let's not forget MP too had pratap and his raj rana talk in between war !
They have to show sujamal as a belovent warrior and suryabhan as a fierce king ! Hence those talks and sujamal not killing his brothers !
Add to it the constant scenes of jodha and maina praising and having faith in Rajput courage ! All this is to show Rajputs in a good way and and give them a good farewell ! Embarrassed

Let's just wait for this war to pass and look forward to AkDha post wedding story ! Cheers ! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoStar_girlsonilausarunThe.Patthaaka.riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1 (Page 113)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Theres is a saying be cafeful for wat u wish for, Look at the irony here, Jodha always wanted Jalal 's head, but fate gives her Suryaban's head. Even though it was not Jalal who killed suryaban but its still the mughals. Jodha has another reason to add to hate Jalal.

Finally i got the answer for Jalal ka Head rishta LOL...

Im sad they killed suryaban...Ouch...hes such a nice guy, they shopuld have made him injured n prisoned rather than being killed Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-sonilausarunameilia

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

if they show balaji ka cliched groom switching in this historical love story ,i will personally be throwing stones at them...Jalal is not some roadside romeo ,he is the Emperor ...so if they marry it should be as shown in the promo...no more deceit ...let them hate ,tear each others hair after weddingLOL but no groom switching

and i do not think Bharmal is going to ask his womenfolk about this proposal...he will accept it and hopefully tell Jodha about it and not lie to her ...she lost her fiancee,her dear brother Sujamal and if her father deceives  her into marrying Jalal telling it is a rajput king..that would be the ultimate blow to her

and even i want that letter scene from promo to play out...uff it was soo good his passion and her hatred...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Khush-Star_girlsonilausarunriyya6VasusenaRadheya

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

if they show balaji ka cliched groom switching in this historical love story ,i will personally be throwing stones at them...Jalal is not some roadside romeo ,he is the Emperor ...so if they marry it should be as shown in the promo...no more deceit ...let them hate ,tear each others hair after weddingLOL but no groom switching

and i do not think Bharmal is going to ask his womenfolk about this proposal...he will accept it and hopefully tell Jodha about it and not lie to her ...she lost her fiancee,her dear brother Sujamal and if her father deceives  her into marrying Jalal telling it is a rajput king..that would be the ultimate blow to her

and even i want that letter scene from promo to play out...uff it was soo good his passion and her hatred...
i hope its played out without editing anything... that wass too good LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonilausarunsun29

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Hola Guys ! Just wanted to say something!

I know all of us are disappointed by the shabby war and all the foolery going but guys we need to understand this is NOT what was planned to show ! Smile

If all have seen the promotional promos , AkDha wedding was very much supposed to be as shown in the movie with Jalal coming to war and the barter and then the wedding with jodha aware of it !

But due to the small protests taking an ugly turn they are trying at super speed to close the Rajput side and hence this sudden war ! Ouch
Let's not forget MP too had pratap and his raj rana talk in between war !
They have to show sujamal as a belovent warrior and suryabhan as a fierce king ! Hence those talks and sujamal not killing his brothers !
Add to it the constant scenes of jodha and maina praising and having faith in Rajput courage ! All this is to show Rajputs in a good way and and give them a good farewell ! Embarrassed

Let's just wait for this war to pass and look forward to AkDha post wedding story ! Cheers ! Hug

Bang on!!

I feel rushing to mumbai and give a good bash to Ekta's team Angry

I have tried to search in internet about role of Suryabhan in the battle between Amber and the Mughals.

I could not find any mention of Hira bai's fiancee or about Suryabhan. Ouch

Balaji team are putting some incidents in the same time-frame and misleading the audience.

Sujamal made a tie with Mirza Muhammad Sharaf-ud-din Hussain in 1556 to attack Amber to get the throne.

Bharmal was defeated and he had to pay a tribute to Mirza as his sons were hostage.

Meanwhile, Bharmal helped another Mughal commandant Caghatai Khan  and when that person narrated Bharmal's deeds, Akbar was pleased and wanted to meet Bharmal in 1561.

Akbar came to know about Mirza keeping Bharma's son as hostage. Bharmal and Akbar decided to build up a strong relationship and according to Abul Fazl, it was Bharmal who proposed the marriage of his daughter to Akbar.

Even if Akbar had shown interest in marrying Rajput princess, one thing was sure-

Bharmal made alliance with Akbar so that Mirza does not create trouble in Amber.

This whole drama of Suryabhan, Sujamal and Akbar's passion to get Jodha seems to have happened in Ekta's dreams.Dead

Edited by doyelpakhi - 25 July 2013 at 12:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvneha_onlyashajmanzilmukulnneeiillriyya6....Poojie....

ginco

ginco

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I wonder why this new promo has not hit the screens as yet ...

is it tht this was also a part of previously shot promos   which were to depict the original screen play and after the protests EK had to change all the war  part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonilausarunriyya6

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 24/07/2013

Was really busy the last two days..hence watching the episodes now.. starting from wednesday's episode..

OK ...the war scenes were indeed comical... all of them were playing dandiya..LOL... the sword-fighting choreography was bad ... They spent soo much time talking... as they were the one ones fighting...and that no one was going to attack them Silly

Sujamal tried to keep his promise..but unfortunately still couldn't... wonder what stand will Sujamal take now that Sharifuddin betrayed him... Confused

I am glad that it was Sharifuddin who killed Suryabhan and not Jalal... I know this is not going to make Jodha hate Jalal less.. but still for fan emotions and reactions...it was better that it wasn't jalal who killed him...especially since suryabhan was dieing a heroic death by being stabbed from the back ...  

So Jalal knows that Amer is being attacked by Sharifuddin.. but how did Sharifuddin even went ahead with the war without getting the permission from jalal??.. Confused

Maham Anga is curious now as to what Amer holds... soon she will know.. 

Ok.. when bharmal and all were running towards those mughal messengers.. why were the ladies too running after them??..Confused...shouldn't they be inside the safe quarters??..what if it was indeed a war pledged at them?? ...really silly of them to be there Silly...much easier for the mughal army to kidnap them.. Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Khush--Celestial-manzilmukulsonilausarunriyya6AreYaar

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 25/07/2013

Jodha's dadi was really nice ... she was giving the much needed courage to Jodha.. Smile

The editing in the scene was not continuous where Bharmal says he will be king first and then a father.. and then Dadi's shocked reaction.. and then cut ..we jump to Jalal-Bakshi Banu scenes..

Sujamal is soo distraught...wonder what he is going to do... he ran away from the mughals now... neither he is going to get amer and nor is he capable to waging war alone.. he seems to have done himself.. Confused

Why was Jodha talking with Bharmal in public??..this conversation could have been done in private too..  

This Sharifuddin is damn evil.. Ouch.. looks like now Bharmal will have to directly talk to Jalal.. 

MA's dream totally shatters.. LOL..sorry MA.. Amer is more important to Jalal than Mewat LOL

Precap: Looks like Mainawati's dream.. I thought who knows sharifuddin might have come in to molest Jodha.. but then seeing the 3 beheaded heads of Jodha's brothers ..I realised ...can't be true.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush--Celestial-manzilmukulsonilausarunAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.