Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
              Hello guys, can any1 giv me English translation for the scenes in which the Mugal shoulder explaining Jodhas' beauty & Akbars' reply for that, then Akbar was dragging some woman in the street  & using harsh words on her/her hubby🤔 Edited by ll-Bliss-ll - 10 years ago
splindia09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha15

🤗

Oh and i must say,Pari was wonderful today.The mother daughter scene.Very well directed n enacted.I so love J's mother!Does anyone know the actress's name?I have seen her in oder shows

I think the mother is played by Natasha Sinha who years ago made her bollywood debut with Dev Anand's son. (My age is showing - lot of you were probably years away from being born when that movie was released)
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgg todays epi was very nice m waiting akbar to see jodha
AreYaar thumbnail
I found today's epi somewhat uncomfortable to watch for Akbar's scenes...there is a fine line to be walked if they are trying to show him as a twisted and ruthless man.

The fact that he actually was about to abduct and possibly rape a woman today just left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. 

Yes, later on his mocking the husband who turned out to be a coward choosing his own life over saving his wife's izzat was correct...but his objectification of the woman and torturing her with the knife was quite OTT...ruthlessness can be established without such over the top scenes also, just my opinion.

Also I think the editing needs to be fixed...Rajat is a good actor but the editing makes it look like Akbar is always in the same twisted smirky mode regardless of what's going on...the flow should be handled better.

I didn't get Bairam Khan's bangle/baby logic either but whatever.

The Mughal sainik going gaga over Jodha's beauty was hilariously over the top...clearly subtlety is NOT Ekta's forte...and never will be...and I don't get how a woman's "beauty" can defeat an army of 50 soldiers :S...but whatever.

I guess JA aren't going to meet this week...tomorrow's epi also looks like it will go on with strategies on both the part of the Rajputs and Akbar to defeat each other.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I feel Rajat should tone down his expressions a bit.. don't want to be portrayed psycho king rather than cruel...

I agree with you on this...and I think this is more the writer's and director's responsibility about how they execute a scene...Akbar is definitely coming across as more PSYCHO than ruthless...more often than not his scenes cross the line from ruthless to psycho given his eccentric, bizarre behavior and constant smirk...he also seems to have a slightly deranged look in his eyes...they need to tone this stuff down.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aajk ka epi ek dum dhansu tha yaar
maza hi aa gya
sword fight was the best for me
n that majnu 🤣
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Just now watched the show...here is my review..

Ok..I found the praising of Jodha by the security guard bit out of place... I didn't think those guards were noticing jodha...they were busy fighting away the rajput guards and the women were running away and hiding...

Out of place.. naah lame. 

The show is welcome change but Prithviraj Chauhan by Sagars was simply awesome and had a different feel to it. ðŸ˜Š
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I agree with you on this...and I think this is more the writer's and director's responsibility about how they execute a scene...Akbar is definitely coming across as more PSYCHO than ruthless...more often than not his scenes cross the line from ruthless to psycho given his eccentric, bizarre behavior and constant smirk...he also seems to have a slightly deranged look in his eyes...they need to tone this stuff down.

@bold: totally agree with you.. yesterday when jodha's monologue was going on...akbar's random evil smirk being repeatedly shown made no sense to me.. they need to use it effectively when it is needed ..not like this.. 
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezeStar

Out of place.. naah lame. 

The show is welcome change but Prithviraj Chauhan by Sagars was simply awesome and had a different feel to it. ðŸ˜Š

U can call it lame too..I just meant it didn't fit in well at all...I just rolled my eyes when the guard was going on about her..and how her beauty distracted the guards ðŸ¥±

Prithviraj Chauhan was indeed fab..I loved Rajat and became his fan... but I guess characterization is also important..you can't make the lead hero soo negative that the audience don't connect to it.. hope cvs keep that in mind..
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I found today's epi somewhat uncomfortable to watch for Akbar's scenes...there is a fine line to be walked if they are trying to show him as a twisted and ruthless man.

The fact that he actually was about to abduct and possibly rape a woman today just left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. 

Yes, later on his mocking the husband who turned out to be a coward choosing his own life over saving his wife's izzat was correct...but his objectification of the woman and torturing her with the knife was quite OTT...ruthlessness can be established without such over the top scenes also, just my opinion.

Also I think the editing needs to be fixed...Rajat is a good actor but the editing makes it look like Akbar is always in the same twisted smirky mode regardless of what's going on...the flow should be handled better.

I didn't get Bairam Khan's bangle/baby logic either but whatever.

The Mughal sainik going gaga over Jodha's beauty was hilariously over the top...clearly subtlety is NOT Ekta's forte...and never will be...and I don't get how a woman's "beauty" can defeat an army of 50 soldiers :S...but whatever.

I guess JA aren't going to meet this week...tomorrow's epi also looks like it will go on with strategies on both the part of the Rajputs and Akbar to defeat each other.

@bold: sooo true..I was rolling my eyes ðŸ¥±