Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

JA Episode Discussion Thread

Welcome ! This is the official EDT (Episode Discussion Thread)

In This thread, Members can discuss Daily happenings in the Episodes. Please post all ONE-LINERS/ Live Updates  here! Any Other one-liner posts found in the forum will be Merged in this thread or Closed

Please refrain from chatting here. Big smile 
Do not bash the show/actor/character.
Do Not Quote Post More Than 3 times

JA Dev Team 

Edited by -Deepzz- - 20 June 2013 at 9:19am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SHARBI_NISHKAAmor.hinz-Khush---BimBim--..nams..starsanjanaParijatrocksSilentsoulThe.Patthaaka.VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thrd #1" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thank you so much deeps Hug

off with the diss-cuss-un Silly

Res :D 

EDIT

My!my!my what an episode it has been!

May i just say we have the best actors on our show! Big smile

Rajat had his usual charm!Every scene done to perfection!

N finally,we got our sword scene Cool how awesome was he?!I was literally jumping on my sofa when i saw him in the surya look (cute surya became hot surya LOL)  finally Big smile

Ah!that would be the scene of the day for me Approve

Oh and i must say,Pari was wonderful today.The mother daughter scene.Very well directed n enacted.I so love J's mother!Does anyone know the actress's name?I have seen her in oder shows

What else!Sharif doing his usual "gusthaaki maaf huzoor" Silly

When he said "agar shahenshah apna dil de baithe toh?" Im like,ab toh yeh gaya ROFL 

That was a well directed scene again.Needless to say,Rajat was brilliant AGAIN! LOL

The baby being taken hostage.Ah!bairam khan! Angry Poor man!had tears in his eyes .Teh baby was so cute btw! LOL

Next,the patni ko uthao scene. Ermm  Khan baaba ki baat mat sunaa karo Shahenshah! Pinch

Oh n before i forget,the patni(in the orange ghagra) acted quite well! LOL I msut say,the script is improving,well thought of scenes,n im liking the direction also now! *saw today's sbs?Director sahaab loves Rajat! Embarrassed*

Akbar's khuaff-e-jalal is growing on me! Day Dreaming Akbar is being shown as a shrewd ruler who is all about the mind games Cool 

He is not shouting,he is not even attacking,hell,all his power lies in his MIND. Clap

loving this character.

Can NOT hate him at all,im falling for him LOL 

Oh oh oh before i forget!The background score i was not at all pleased with in the first episode (the mandir scene's bgm,remember?! Wacko) Except for the bgm used in the makbara scene.that was beautiful!

But yesterday and today,whatever bgm was put,they were quite good! Clap 

I noticed there is one specific tune they play exclusively for Akbar n one for Jodha.Liked both of them! Embarrassed

Edited by disha15 - 20 June 2013 at 9:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salt_SONVERBhaDinAmor.hetvi.ipkknd

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wow great to hv discussion thread...

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yes garvi!we can discuss it all here! Big smile

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hey dishu yr aaj ka epi was gud na...i mean rajat was lukng soo hott...he was looking awsm wen he was talkng to dat women in mela

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i know the mela scene!
mujhe toh someshwar yatra ki yaad aa gayi!

Rajat was superb in that scene!Khauff-e-jalal ka ek aur khaufnaak roop! LOL

Akbar Itne mazze le raha tha uss ladki tadapte dekh ke

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

so tdys epi for me was suprb...as rajat was lukng soo hot evrywhere...his dailgues ekdum killer style...
i must appreciate khan baba...doing suprb job...dat prt of peron askng for his blessngs for his son...nd den khan baba's rsponse to it...very well done
jodha nd her mom r doing gud...dat her mom clearng mud from her forehead scene was soo gud...mother daughtr relationshp..gud scene...nd sujamal (till nw) is my fav rajput in ja...he has grace...
lukng frwrd for lvly bhai behna scenes...

nd akbar ka khauf to hae...
frst i used to thnk pata ni show kaisa ho..bt i will wtch for rajat...bt tdy i must say...nw i m prt of dis show for rajat as well as fr d show...
raja bharmal ...- i lyk his thinkng abt rajputs being tgdr...he is tryng his best...(bt kuch v kr lo raja dear i will wish dat u dnt get succsful aftrall jalal is agnst u nd i m wid him alwys)

i luv to call dis hawwtt ...killer akbar as jalal...
nd finlly dey shwed frst epi prcp scene...i was jmpng wen i saw dat scene

Edited by garvi - 20 June 2013 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
oh yes i forgot bout that sujamal scene.n wats the other brother's name?The muharat fellow? LOL I find his acting really good.N his mooch also LOL

you know vicky looks way hotter in western outfits :/ i mean he looks good in the sherwani as well,but western mein zyaada khilke dikhte hain uske looks.I think its his mooch which is bothering me :/

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.