Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Gewels

Smruti i wondered where u were! I have 2 admit this serial is becoming really irritating. U have 2 wonder whose advice cvs r listening 2.

hi liza how are you ? Dont see you around much. I wish they were listening to our advise 😈
Originally posted by: Gewels

Smruti i wondered where u were! I have 2 admit this serial is becoming really irritating. U have 2 wonder whose advice cvs r listening 2.

I was here only Liza.. just less on this forum only.. wanted fresh air of trolling so long drived to jhalak dikhla jaa forum 😆😆😆 

this show is now dumb only... dumbest character is now gunjan and most irritating for me .. 😆😆  oh god.. i never expected from so called mature girl acting like this.. total unrealistic girl...  I am seeing her climbing down from pick of maturity to depth of soil of immaturity  without reason.. how funny that mature girl is behaving like this .. if she is behaving like this only now please cvs make her now side kick.. intolerable girl she is now for me 🥱

and she is looking more immature than rachna was in beginning. 😆😆
Originally posted by: vibz88

hi liza how are you ? Dont see you around much. I wish they were listening to our advise 😈

RVR triangle  
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smruti1981

RVR triangle

haye hamare sapne
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks vibzy!!!

what the...??? Mayank never took water himself before?? right...Gunjan never wore sarees before??? hello!!!! i've seen her in sarees before couple of times!!! in december when they were having some pooja and Gunjan wore Seema's jewelry (which she got modified)...her almost elopement with Mayank...the red saree which she tried out while choosing sarees (during Adityatime and Adi told her she has to take the saree)...etc.

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

CVs again got memory loss!! wah!! kamal hain!!!

BORING!!! thank god i stopped watching!!!
Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly as i predicted and feared. With this marriage the show has officially become as saas bahu drama and changed from a youth oriented show. Lord have mercy when Rachna marries then this ladakpan will be done for!
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god I have stopped watch this drama
Just came to read update and now more I won't watch it.
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you Vibz for the written update. I stopped watching this show 2-3 weeks ago because of this boring saas-Bahu crap but came to read this to see the progress in the storyline. Unfortunately, after reading your update, I am glad I not watching this show. I hope things move in a different direction soon!
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: braich_gal

thanks vibzy!!!

what the...??? Mayank never took water himself before?? right...Gunjan never wore sarees before??? hello!!!! i've seen her in sarees before couple of times!!! in december when they were having some pooja and Gunjan wore Seema's jewelry (which she got modified)...her almost elopement with Mayank...the red saree which she tried out while choosing sarees (during Adityatime and Adi told her she has to take the saree)...etc.

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

CVs again got memory loss!! wah!! kamal hain!!!

BORING!!! thank god i stopped watching!!!

Also if we ONLY  consider her sarees for engagements and rituals the total number of times she wore a saree would be 100. ðŸ˜†