Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilDoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nsminerva

I find it V.funny to see some of the comments of some of Rishbala and RK Fans and V.Hypocritical.

Some of these people in this posts responses have called Madhubala "cheapBala","Vampbala' and even called her a "prostitute" until they had a prev. self respecting, idealistic girl turn into a weakling door mat, and fall at her abuser's feet and "ENjoyed" and supported her being called characterless and being humiliated and shackled and abused and now they turn all moral standing saying "OOh Rishbala", "Ohhh she is married."

When she helps some one she is Cheap and a prostitute and characterless while RK hugs his sis-in-law on his bed and carries her around and romances her in front of his brutally discarded "Wife" he is mahaan.

Hellooo, now he is married to ( For REAL THIS Time) and romancing the girl u called a prostitute and characterless and vampbala and cheapbala. ( BTW, Arent u feeling sad for your "Hero" for marrying SUCH a lowly char? Instead you are drooling and salivating over their scenes. How come?)

So, anyway, may be because of your own admission and judgement people think that she might phir se paltu marle ( make a turn face? )?  After all THAT was your assessment of her character.

So there may be it is okay to wish and hope for Sulbala after all? Who knows.

If it is in your control, you would love to have Madhubala licking RK's boots all the time, while he kicks her around  while managing to take her close sometimes, as the mood strikes him.

I am amazed and shocked at the mentality of people.

I would have loved to support you if you had behaved in a more dignified manner before instead of continuously spewing venom and blind prejudice and not even sticking to levels of decency all around and not even thinking that it is a woman char that u r so maligning and that the same terms could be used towards u by some one. That is if u a Real girl or a woman.

And Tabby, by this I don't mean you but people who have been using such terms for Madhu before. They know who they r.

Srsly, it would be nice to see one self in a mirror sometimes and question as to what one may have become for a TV Char and show  and for ur fav. actor and as to what levels one may have fallen.

Bang on!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now ppl are acting innocent & saint.

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darling-disha

Bang on!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now ppl are acting innocent & saint.

no need to quote this post again and  again ..i removed my entire reply to each and every question put here just on the request of the person who made this post ..its between two of us ...so let it be ..when u don't know real things  around ...so make  ur own reply to me rather someone  else ..who already told sorry to me ..waiting for ur made answer ...

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post tabby πŸ‘πŸΌ
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post tabby...now request to MOD that close all Sulbala AT...Bcoz madhu now marriage to RK
VDRKLOV thumbnail
THEIR WILL BE RISHBALA ALWAYS ND FOREVER...☺️☺️❀️

SULBALA?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀒