||Barun Sobti- Actor Par Excellence|| [FC #9] - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by saaruipk

my dream for my barun❤️

Hopefully we will celebrate his success soon InshAllah ! 
God willing very soon! 😃

I am so happy and proud that Barun was able to garner this response through his performance as Arnav... but as a fan, I only want to see this fandom growing and evolving with his future work. 

May his future roles be as iconic and even more iconic than the mighty ASR! 😃

(Though, in my heart, ASR will always be a bit more special... even if Sobti goes to become the next SRK 😳)

my dream for my barun❤️

Sobti wont be next SRK...but will be First Sobti in BW😳..he is in league of his own...
@saaru- I think after his movie release he will be added to bollywood section too...but he will still have a profile for TV celebrity ranking.. even then i suppose
Not in terms of talent or fandom Riti, but in terms of garnering the recognition 😊 We all know Barun is an actor with his own style and potential. Comparing the actors' talent, that too one so seasoned and one so new in the industry is not possible as yet. 

But like SRK, I just really hope his journey from TV to Movies proves to be as amazing and successful 😳

Originally posted by riti4u

Sobti wont be next SRK...but will be First Sobti in BW😳..he is in league of his own...
@saaru- I think after his movie release he will be added to bollywood section too...but he will still have a profile for TV celebrity ranking.. even then i suppose
Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago

my dream for my barun❤️

Did you make this Saaru? This is beautiful and it's every fans dream...and itthis actually says so much. 

Fandom cheering for Barun...he's looking up at the sky. 

The sky is your limit Barun.❤️
Hey all

Congratulations to everyone who worked hard to keep Barun at top and that too with full points

Sobti and Sobtians Rule

A treat for all

Originally posted by aamir18

Not in terms of talent or fandom Riti, but in terms of garnering the recognition 😊 We all know Barun is an actor with his own style and potential. Comparing the actors' talent, that too one so seasoned and one so new in the industry is not possible as yet. 

But like SRK, I just really hope his journey from TV to Movies proves to be as amazing and successful 😳

@bold-👍🏼 i hope too...he still has a long way to go though...but I want to enjoy his journey...😊
Originally posted by SSB28

Hey all

Congratulations to everyone who worked hard to keep Barun at top and that too with full points

Sobti and Sobtians Rule

A treat for all

Thanks and congrats to you too...that is really great😃
Barun singing Tu jaane na.

courtesy: arshi-sugi-ipk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EqeR0KinqQ0[/YOUTUBE]

guys.. i love u all so much.. and all these posts are making me so emotional... our love for barun.. is epic!!
we dont even need any buzz points.. our love is enough❤️
and yeah he will touch new heights inshallah!!