Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

||Barun Sobti- Actor Par Excellence|| [FC #9] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Joined: 27 January 2012

Posts: 3377

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

my dream for my barunHeart


I love this edit SaaruTongue Ameen to that!

Though he has probably witnessed this kind of a massive fan response during SPL may he always receive lots of love and adulation and such huge welcome screams that drown everything he is trying to sayBig smile.
I just want to see our very dear goofball get all the success and happiness his heart desiresThumbs Up



Edited by meens80 - 01 July 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbataamir18...SaRun...SlovesBSSIriti4u-SweetJasmine-sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Barun Sobti- Actor Par Excellence|| [FC #9] (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premparbat

IF-Dazzler

premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011

Posts: 2748

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

SP is on a roll here; heavily promoting re-runs probably the first time in the history of Indian TV.  Yayyy Barun continues creating historyEmbarrassed
He looks awesome here; i just died at the first shot of himDay Dreaming
 
Meens this is a fantastic opportunity for SP to promote LifeOk to the international audience . Get  its most popular show to a channel that needs promotion. 
 
For me its my opportunity to see Barun all over again. That's all I care about.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80...SaRun...indi52SlovesBSSIriti4u

premparbat

IF-Dazzler

premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011

Posts: 2748

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

And one more thing ... MQE has new offices.  Maybe we will get a pic of Sobti visiting Big smile
 
Really losing hope with 22 yards ever starting  ...there is now news of a mahurat or anything !!!!
 
Also with MQE it seems Barun has the bronze package wherby their only task is to control the mob.  Why don't we get any updates on him when he is so much in demand ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...SaRun...riti4uSlovesBSSI

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Joined: 27 January 2012

Posts: 3377

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by meens80

SP is on a roll here; heavily promoting re-runs probably the first time in the history of Indian TV.  Yayyy Barun continues creating historyEmbarrassed
He looks awesome here; i just died at the first shot of himDay Dreaming
 
Meens this is a fantastic opportunity for SP to promote LifeOk to the international audience . Get  its most popular show to a channel that needs promotion. 
 
For me its my opportunity to see Barun all over again. That's all I care about.


Hi RatnaHug
I know that's what really matters to me too and it is important for Barun to continue being seen as well. You know my neighbor started watching IPK pretty late but she actually did a happy dance when I told her it is going to re-air here soon.
It gives me such pleasure so see "back on popular demand". SP sure did not anticipate the international craze this show has and its good to see them acknowledge the power of IPK, ARHI and SARUN!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat...SaRun...SlovesBSSIriti4u

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Joined: 27 January 2012

Posts: 3377

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by momma1128

And one more thing ... MQE has new offices.  Maybe we will get a pic of Sobti visiting Big smile
 
Really losing hope with 22 yards ever starting  ...there is now news of a mahurat or anything !!!!
 
Also with MQE it seems Barun has the bronze package wherby their only task is to control the mob.  Why don't we get any updates on him when he is so much in demand ?


Because there are NO updates at the moment. To be perfectly honest it is better this way. He does not need to be in the news just for the sake of it. He does not need an interview every week which is over 80% recycled and wrong information. I remember in one audio-visual interview Barun said MAMR will release in Sept. The next day we get a TOI interview saying it is scheduled for release in July.
So clearly the interviews and media exposure cannot be taken at face value.

All I can hope is when he does come back; he does it with a bang and some big news that helps him get back to work and follow his acting ambitionsSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29premparbatSlovesBSSImomma1128sunaina02-SweetJasmine-

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Joined: 15 August 2007

Posts: 15890

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@meens - I know about the mqe office move because it was mqe fb update.

@ratna - once you understand Barun and his silliness and goofy anwers, he becomes endearing. It is infuriariating at times because he is self effacing despite having huge talent and reasons to brag, but it is more endearing and makes me want to hug him. I do want to hug him for other reasons, but that is phangurl 101.

I agree, he need only give an interview when there is news. And delays in shooting and release should not be done by him but the ph's.

@ratna - bronze package LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatmeens80...SaRun...riti4usunaina02

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Joined: 27 January 2012

Posts: 3377

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@meens - I know about the mqe office move because it was mqe fb update.

@ratna - once you understand Barun and his silliness and goofy anwers, he becomes endearing. It is infuriariating at times because he is self effacing despite having huge talent and reasons to brag, but it is more endearing and makes me want to hug him. I do want to hug him for other reasons, but that is phangurl 101.

I agree, he need only give an interview when there is news. And delays in shooting and release should not be done by him but the ph's.

@ratna - bronze package LOL


@ bold: me tooEmbarrassed and hopefully I can manage to get a couple of nice bone crushing Khushi style hugsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128riti4u

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Joined: 27 March 2012

Posts: 14126

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@ratna -- bronze package!!ROFL

meenz- i meant bollywood style craze!! yeah.. spl response was epicThumbs Up who can ever forget that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80...SaRun...riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
{{Barun Sobti}} FC#11--Birth Of a SUPERSTARNote : 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

SlovesBSSI 1198 37819 08 September 2013 at 12:04pm
By Sano88
||Barun Sobti - One and Only||{FC#10}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

shybabe 1202 39340 19 August 2013 at 8:45am
By minchiperl
~Barun Sobti a.k.a Mr. Adorable, FC #8~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Mrs.MuffinSobti 1201 38418 30 June 2013 at 3:49pm
By sunaina02
Barun Sobti:The Conqueror of Hearts' 7th Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

SpringPearl 1204 30853 05 June 2013 at 6:38am
By riti4u
The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

whynot 498 39770 03 September 2009 at 10:21pm
By rosemere

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.