Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Barun Sobti- Actor Par Excellence|| [FC #9] - Page 5

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
To be honest, I just want to see Sobti, no matter what medium it is 🤢 interview, movie, serial, a reality show, advertisement, concert, political conference, anything. 

Like I said, a chaddi, Limca or a Hajmola ad will do for this Sobti deprived girl at the moment. 😳

But OMG, Barun come in a Calvin Klein ad and make us all happy 😃
Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Su, Paawani, Raina🤗

Su...am honored 😳

Anu...I watch that one video almost everyday...its my all time favorite😳 and I wish I was the camerawoman😆

Edited by shybabe - 10 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SP is on a roll here; heavily promoting re-runs probably the first time in the history of Indian TV.  Yayyy Barun continues creating history😳
He looks awesome here; i just died at the first shot of him
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ksk3P8Fws&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my dream for my barun❤️
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

Enjoy a day out with Barun Sobti when he was relatively unknown and he would allow a camera to follow him around 😆

[

Anu,   It took me a long time to appreciate this goofy Barun. I often state that had I seen BHPH when it was aired I would have not liked him coz to me it was any other desi soap with a a guy trying to be cool.  

When IPK aired  the first thing that caught my attention was the character he played followed by my interest in the actor and now my love for the person. 

I look back at all the SSB and other off screen masti plus all his interviews that made me mad I can now have a better understanding of him and pray that nothing should sully his silliness and may he laugh out loud to his heart's content.

And may he come back on our screens with something new very soon...it seems like ages.

meens80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaruipk

my dream for my barun❤️

I love this edit Saaru😛 Ameen to that!

Though he has probably witnessed this kind of a massive fan response during SPL may he always receive lots of love and adulation and such huge welcome screams that drown everything he is trying to say😃.
I just want to see our very dear goofball get all the success and happiness his heart desires👍🏼

Edited by meens80 - 10 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meens80

SP is on a roll here; heavily promoting re-runs probably the first time in the history of Indian TV.  Yayyy Barun continues creating history😳
He looks awesome here; i just died at the first shot of him

Meens this is a fantastic opportunity for SP to promote LifeOk to the international audience . Get  its most popular show to a channel that needs promotion. 

For me its my opportunity to see Barun all over again. That's all I care about.
premparbat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

And one more thing ... MQE has new offices.  Maybe we will get a pic of Sobti visiting 😃

Really losing hope with 22 yards ever starting  ...there is now news of a mahurat or anything !!!!

Also with MQE it seems Barun has the bronze package wherby their only task is to control the mob.  Why don't we get any updates on him when he is so much in demand ?
meens80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

Meens this is a fantastic opportunity for SP to promote LifeOk to the international audience . Get  its most popular show to a channel that needs promotion. 

For me its my opportunity to see Barun all over again. That's all I care about.

Hi Ratna🤗
I know that's what really matters to me too and it is important for Barun to continue being seen as well. You know my neighbor started watching IPK pretty late but she actually did a happy dance when I told her it is going to re-air here soon.
It gives me such pleasure so see "back on popular demand". SP sure did not anticipate the international craze this show has and its good to see them acknowledge the power of IPK, ARHI and SARUN!

meens80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

Really losing hope with 22 yards ever starting  ...there is now news of a mahurat or anything !!!!

Also with MQE it seems Barun has the bronze package wherby their only task is to control the mob.  Why don't we get any updates on him when he is so much in demand ?

Because there are NO updates at the moment. To be perfectly honest it is better this way. He does not need to be in the news just for the sake of it. He does not need an interview every week which is over 80% recycled and wrong information. I remember in one audio-visual interview Barun said MAMR will release in Sept. The next day we get a TOI interview saying it is scheduled for release in July.
So clearly the interviews and media exposure cannot be taken at face value.

All I can hope is when he does come back; he does it with a bang and some big news that helps him get back to work and follow his acting ambitions😊