Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

I totally forgot to mention how much I love "Tohe Piya Milenge"

The only one which has yet to grow on me is Aye Sakhi. 
 @nneeiill, when I first heard Tum Tak I was not so impressed but I did believe that this movie's songs would be the trademark A.R.Rahman style wherein the songs grow on you slowly with every hearing and finally they overtake your senses and haunt you throughout the day lol.

i have been listening to this song whole day! 
tohe piya milenge...take a bow A R rehman.

Originally posted by: nneeiill

@bold:  ya that was so cute of bindiya..hahaha ..jealousy at its best LOL

more than jealousy it was d fire, she wanted 2 prove zoya that unless i leave kundan, u cant get him.. she was such a cutiee..
but newas, neither zoya got affected and nor wud she get affected had bindiya not behaved like this, becos she was d least concerned bout kundan's feelings and all filled wid her own love life..
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thought of sharing this video. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uPHlG0MoqUY[/YOUTUBE]

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

i have been listening to this song whole day! 
tohe piya milenge...take a bow A R rehman.

The lyrics in this one make me cry. Some gems include:

paake khona,kho ke paana hota aya re..

jo hai dekha wohi dekha to kya dekha hai, dekho vo jo auron ne na kabhi dekha hai..

usi ko pana usi ko choona kahin  pe tu na kahin pe woh na.. jahan pe wo na wahan pe soona, yahan pe soona..

The lyrics in this one make me cry. Some gems include:

paake khona,kho ke paana hota aya re..

jo hai dekha wohi dekha to kya dekha hai, dekho vo jo auron ne na kabhi dekha hai..

usi ko pana usi ko choona kahin  pe tu na kahin pe woh na.. jahan pe wo na wahan pe soona, yahan pe soona..

hey whitenights, do u understand tamil ?
WhiteNights thumbnail
Hi harshu. I understand very little. Why did you ask?

Hi harshu. I understand very little. Why did you ask?

u can call me sundas..
i asked, to know that did u watch dhanush's tamil films ?.. i read about d films, and they seem very good, and nw when his new film maryan will release, i wanted to watch it, but alas, i donno understand tamil..
so bad luck.. i wish i wudnt watch Ranjhaana, and wudnt be eager to watch more of his work..
WhiteNights thumbnail
Oh yeah, I too want to watch but then again as I said earlier, I am not sure if I want to watch Dhanush with any other actress...yet. I am so into Dhanush-Sonam atm.
We get DVDs with English subtitles, maybe you could watch those. Don't know if anything like this is available online. I cant understand Tamil that much so even i would need subtitles.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

u can call me sundas..
i asked, to know that did u watch dhanush's tamil films ?.. i read about d films, and they seem very good, and nw when his new film maryan will release, i wanted to watch it, but alas, i donno understand tamil..
so bad luck.. i wish i wudnt watch Ranjhaana, and wudnt be eager to watch more of his work..

i have watched Dhanush's most of tamil movies .. n he is an awesome actor 👏
he emotes so well with his eyes .. 👏

I'm looking forward to Maryan movie release .. next month ... 😛

Oh yeah, I too want to watch but then again as I said earlier, I am not sure if I want to watch Dhanush with any other actress...yet. I am so into Dhanush-Sonam atm.

We get DVDs with English subtitles, maybe you could watch those. Don't know if anything like this is available online. I cant understand Tamil that much so even i would need subtitles.

ohh yeah d pairing..
i dont usually ship jodis u know..
but this one i was thinking dat, hw beutiful they looked, i just cant get kundan-zoya out of my head..
wish we cud get them in another film soon..😭
even Dhanush said, dat he wud love to work wid donam, if he had 2 choose 4m bw actresses.. he really is fond of her..