Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

So with the Saachigiri they are getting TRPs?

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: PariD

BV TRP for week 24
This week 2.6
Last week 2.8

That's good,
Every week it's falling
Soon it'll be out if top ten serials too.
If they continue to Show Sanchi always😡
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chahat11

So with the Saachigiri they are getting TRPs?

Chahat, even that trps are for Shiv and Shanky😉
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ananthesh

Chahat, even that trps are for Shiv and Shanky😉

I know Shiv (SID) was the reason I came back to BV and am still hanging on to it in hopes of seeing Shiv (SID)

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well cvs definitely need to stop the excessive Sanchi drama and concentrate on leads Honestly last week it was all the way Sanchi The most screen space she got neither Anandi had , neither Jagaya  Sanchi didn't disappear even in one scene either  Either she was present in all scenes glued to everyone either she was on everyone's tongue .The focus is only on Sanchi With Jagaya its Sanchi , with Ganga its Sanchi , with Anandi its Sanchi , with Shiv its Sanchi , Singhs and Sanchi , Shekhars and Sanchi  Sanchi and her friends O God this drama has become Sanchi VadhuSo much focus on antagonist who took over even main protagonists ?Even Gauri had balanced focus She was not all the time present with everyone or all the time people were  discussing only her so why Sanchi is getting so much focus ?The story might need someone to create problems add up spice  but  show should not focus only on  her focus on protagonists as well Edited by kikyo - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Balika Vadhu is awesome,I must admit.With such pathetic track its still the channel's number 1 show.Every other show needs a grand finale or a much awaited marriage track to replace the position of the show.One week it looses the channel leader spot but remains the slot leader,another week it looses the slot leader spot and regains the channel leader spot.And that can be the only reason why cvs are not doing anything other than showing sanchi,sanchi and only sanchi.Sanchi in short dress,sanchi in casual dress,sanchi in night suitksanchi in lehenga and so on.

Cvs have to understand we viewers are not watching it to see only sanchi.We are watching it for either JaGan story or Anandi Shiv story.Its ok to bring sanchi though they could have followed some other path but anyways that doesn't mean they will show only Sanchi continuously for one and a half month.They should balance.Full negative episode is quite unbearable.Without any reason they should not so someone this much bad.On top of that they are hell bent to butcher every lovable character.I want to clear one thing cvs stay away from bhairon,sumitra and other lovable characters we adore for their goodness.You can show positive change like the way you changed ds.It was enough for us the way you destroyed the character of Jagya.Stay away from sumitra now plz.Is it very difficult to keep some character same as before!If you were able to keep sumitra positive for five years then why you have to butcher her after so many years!Plz don't do this to sumitra,plz.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jab tak sanchi giri rahegi
Bv ke TRPs girti rahegi...😡

sanchi with jagya🤢
sanchi with friends🤢
sanchi with anandi ðŸ˜¡
sanchi with ganga😡
sanchi with ira
sanchi with sumitra

EVEN SANCHI WITH SHIV😕

I AM A LOYAL VIEWER OF BV FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS.
AFTER THE ENTRUY OF SID I BECAME ADDICTED.
I CAN WATCH BV ONLY FOR HIM.
BUT THIS SANCHI IS TOO MUCH NON-TOLERABLE FOR ME THAT I COULD NOT BEAR HER WITH EVEN SHIV/SID TOO😡

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye to hona hi tha...last week it seems like the lead is Sanchi. Every thing, every scene, every character was talking about her. She got full screen space. Who will like to watch only Sanchi drama in every scene?Edited by Shanu1818 - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How is it 2.6????  ðŸ˜²

I'm surprised that it wasn't lower considering that all the audience saw was Sanchi Sanchi Sanchi.  I just read the WU and that was too much Sanchi for me ðŸ˜†

Poor viewers, having to put up with Sanchi in every conversation and scene with the supposed leads of the show.  She isn't a balika vadhu or balak var...CVs please zaara jor se dhaka maro aur usko sideline karo  ðŸ˜¡