Asian Shows

Whats with Asians and the V Sign?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
why do every east  asian...be it...japanese...korean..taiwanese..chinese obsessed with the V sign...ConfusedLOL..whenever they click photos ..there has to be a V-sign pose...i noticed this in most asian actors..i really wanna know y?

Edited by sweet_chilly - 20 June 2013 at 12:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats with Asians and the V Sign?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
It is some peace sign apparently. i read somewhere that it has some was history origination. but who knows LOL but yeah basically it means peace and is supposed to be cute...lol...

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I also find the constant peace sounds to be super annoying especially in K dramas. I guess that's there trademark.

Sananya09

Sananya09

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
apparently its supposed to be cute Ermm

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yeah that is peace sign.. and i love this too, 

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I actually asked my Chinese teacher and East Asian friends this and some said it was because it was considered cute but the main reason is, is that it give you something to do with your hands in a picture and makes for a nice pose.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top