Debate Mansion

America- creating history of malicious decisions ? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

Are u alright Bache?  I can only imagine someone like that gawking at me when I read your post...

Albeit I am hoping u are a lot cuter when angry...LOL

The way I see it is that u have misunderstood what I had written back there on blah corner. Check it again I have edited it.

My friend on IF, who's been around for ages told me that previously there had been plenty many debates on indo-Pakistan issues. Which eventually grew intense and allegations were made against several religions. Personal attacks had been thrown based on those grounds. So by mentioning cynics I had been pointing out those members who are liable to reincarnate when such a topic is to be created. I get why u would think that by cynic I had called upon U. Anu was just giving his take on what u had mentioned in PM thread. I had only replied to lonely in that corner.

I respect everyone's opinion on Modi ... but i dont respect modi. PeriodLOL

And if I had created such an impression on you , then know that it wasn't what you've taken it as .

Now why would I call u a cynic after raising a toast to u? I did call u subtle right?Confused

and I am very pleased to know u ...are stalking me Embarrassed I know how alluring it is , I spend a couple of hours stalking me too !!Big smile

Now if you still wish  to battle me then, Beware, you are in for a scare...!

I have the deadliest of weapons

You are welcomeSmile

@ Blue:   ...And did ya forget I for once called ya amazing ? ..Yeah I remember I did that  on one occasion at least..LOL ...

Now look the point is... We guys are debating here ..and IMO it's pretty difficult to be both emotional and rational at the same time ..That's not everyone's cup of tea... I just asked folks to make sure they have sufficient, material evidence to back their arguments rather than the whims...That's the way to get the debate rolling ...And if one can hack it, they won't need to turn their fellow debaters into soldiers and debates into battles ...I hope even you would agree ...(For a change ..may be  ?..LOL ) 

And then those qualms and anger that you mentioned...Do ya even have such real emotions for virtual people ? ...LOL ..C'mon now ..We ain't no enemies ...I'm one of those ...'Against all wars and For Love and friendship'   kinda guys you see ...LOL 

Now would ya relax ? Or do ya want me to call ya cute first  ? ...Alright then cute it is ...LOL

Peace !! .. 

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "America- creating history of malicious decisions ? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

@ Blue:   ...And did ya forget I for once called ya amazing ? ..Yeah I remember I did that  on one occasion at least..LOL ...

Now look the point is... We guys are debating here ..and IMO it's pretty difficult to be both emotional and rational at the same time ..That's not everyone's cup of tea... I just asked folks to make sure they have sufficient, material evidence to back their arguments rather than the whims...That's the way to get the debate rolling ...And if one can hack it, they won't need to turn their fellow debaters into soldiers and debates into battles ...I hope even you would agree ...(For a change ..may be  ?..LOL ) 

And then those qualms and anger that you mentioned...Do ya even have such real emotions for virtual people ? ...LOL ..C'mon now ..We ain't no enemies ...I'm one of those ...'Against all wars and For Love and friendship'   kinda guys you see ...LOL 

Now would ya relax ? Or do ya want me to call ya cute first  ? ...Alright then cute it is ...LOL

Peace !! .. 

Vintu ...Tongue

@ blue - i think u are referring to , what u think as allegations made against Modi . yeah ?
see i dint make any , i just posted cartoons . And very intelligible ones to be precise .LOLLOL

as for lonely and Anu , i think they could evolve  from goldies to dazzlers because of their posts in that thread . nonetheless , it would be better if u asked them about their posts . Tongue
yes i know  u had  asked for  proof for 'modi's crimes against humanity ' . and for one thing , dint make any personal attacks on the opposite side , [which is why i sent that girl ...erm ... wine to u Big smile
 and calling a debate , battle was just my creativity . comeon now , dint u read the thread , personal attacks were   thrown around like women in a discount fest . 
hyperbolic expression ? heard of it ? try it , works wonders LOL

Why so serious ? Hey even i am all for ''...'Against all wars and For Love and friendship' ''  Big smile

interesting and equally sleazy itallics by the way LOL 

Relax ? please at the other end of ur line sits a fair maiden , who is cool and calm and plenty a times hot too . all in a constuctive way ! Wink

Edited by hit_homerun - 04 July 2013 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetVintage.Wine

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frigate

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Had to, just can't get myself to mug. LOL

"Mistakes"? You call intentional interest-driven supports to ruthless dictators "Mistakes of a naddan balak?" ConfusedTongue

US never cared for ethics when it came to its own interests. That's the fact.

US is "she". So that would be balikey, not baalak.LOL And trust females to be naadan.Wink

now now krystal-ji, never say "never". LOLThe word you might want to use is "occasionally".Smile

as for countries/ folks acting in their own interests, who doesn't? As long as one's interests are aligned on the side of "goodness" and "apple pie",  we should be cool with it, no?Smile

And who is stopping these other countries from looking out for themselves? Why doesn't the Arab world band together to help hapless people in neighboring countries? 

Sure the US benefits from taking keen interest in the affairs of the middle east; read, THE OIL! But, it is the very same countries that have benefitted immensely from US' appetite for "oil"! They have all become rich in a matter of a few decades; most of them still feudalistic and medieval!

People forget that if given an opportunity, there are countries like China that are waiting to usurp the title of the "police" of the world! If the US withdraws from taking active role in "world politics", China will happily do it and N. Korea is their "special friend"! 

The reason Obama is touring Africa now has a lot to do with the fact that China has made leaps in becoming a major source for "trade" there, while the US was busy attending to mid-east issues. 

Let's also not forget how expensive these wars have been for the US!

Bold: You're correct there. Much as I despise the USA's Policing and want to see it dismantled, I wouldn't want China to take over the mantle.

However, that doesn't justify US' past (including the recent past) actions.

hit_homerun

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

@ blue - i think u are referring to , what u think as allegations made against Modi . yeah ?
see i dint make any , i just posted cartoons . And very intelligible ones to be precise .LOLLOL

as for lonely and Anu , i think they could evolve  from goldies to dazzlers because of their posts in that thread . nonetheless , it would be better if u asked them about their posts . Tongue
yes i know  u had  asked for  proof for 'modi's crimes against humanity ' . and for one thing , dint make any personal attacks on the opposite side , [which is why i sent that girl ...erm ... wine to u Big smile
 and calling a debate , battle was just my creativity . comeon now , dint u read the thread , personal attacks were   thrown around like women in a discount fest . 
hyperbolic expression ? heard of it ? try it , works wonders LOL

Why so serious ? Hey even i am all for ''...'Against all wars and For Love and friendship' ''  Big smile

interesting and equally sleazy itallics by the way LOL 

Relax ? please at the other end of ur line sits a fair maiden , who is cool and calm and plenty a times hot too . all in a constuctive way ! Wink

@ RED:  Hahaha ..Exactly my point ...And you got there quicker than  expected ...See this is the magic of  Love ..I mean that word ..WTH..LOL..It never fails to work...Alright ..So I had asked em for the proof which they couldn't give, while we gave em many proofs of    'Congress's Crimes Against the Entire Indian Nation'  <<< Now tell me who do ya think won the debate ? . .<<< Alright just leave this one okay ? .

@ All Blue: ..Hot ? ..Are ya flirting with me or what ?...Look.. My heart is kinda weakish to endure such games...Hah ! .I know I was on the opposite side of that debate ...but that doesn't sound like a  great way to avenge .. <<<< Just kidding eh ! ..LOL

On a serious note:   To be honest ..I too have started to notice that Creative, Constructive side of yours ...Cool...Hey ! ..Do ya think  I could be of any help in any of your creation(s) ?..Don't ya think that I might love to help ?...<<< kidding again...LOL ..

Vintu...Tongue

hit_homerun_barbie

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

@ RED: ..Alright ..So I had asked em for the proof which they couldn't give, while we gave em many proofs of    'Congress's Crimes Against the Entire Indian Nation'  <<< Now tell me who do ya think won the debate ? . .<<< Alright just leave this one okay ? .

@ All Blue: ..Hot ? ..Are ya flirting with me or what ?...Look.. My heart is kinda weakish to endure such games...Hah ! .I know I was on the opposite side of that debate ...but that doesn't sound like a  great way to avenge .. <<<< Just kidding eh ! ..LOL

Vintu...Tongue

@ red - My thoughts would have reached u way b4 u even arrived @ this page ! Wink
@ blue - I am feeling compelled to point out again , but art thou feeling alright ?LOL

flimsy heart huh ! I could help . They dont call me a natural dil doctor -cardiologist for nothin . i know what ur hart's missing [ An 'E' i suppose LOL]  
now i highly recommend some cardiovascular exercises , shortage of drinking might add helpSmile

U make me sound like a ridiculous tv soap vamp ! LOL
and everyone knows hit_homerun is as pure as the river Ganges used to be Big smileWink

LovelyPlanetVintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

@ red - My thoughts would have reached u way b4 u even arrived @ this page ! Wink
@ blue - I am feeling compelled to point out again , but art thou feeling alright ?LOL

flimsy heart huh ! I could help . They dont call me a natural dil doctor -cardiologist for nothin . i know what ur hart's missing [ An 'E' i suppose LOL]  
now i highly recommend some cardiovascular exercises , shortage of drinking might add helpSmile

U make me sound like a ridiculous tv soap vamp LOL
and everyone knows hit_homerun is as pure as the river Ganges used to be Big smileWink

@ All Blue:   True that...Your thoughts didn't leave me...LOL ...Like ...Do ya want me to say the G word again ? ...It's pretty useful at least on DM.. (Like Gandhis .. Do they ever keep off of India's back ?..LOL )  ...

And  C'mon ...You ain't no Vamp or a vampire either...You ll be nice even if you change your DP to a spookier one ..Ouch...I was only kidding ya there ..Don't we all write up wacky stuff at times ?..just to make debates fun ?...

Vintu...Tongue

hit_homerun

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

ok, at least on one count America did something really stupid. Like what's with July 4th? Couldn't they have shifted it to fall or spring when its nicer outside? It takes like 20 beers to get cool in July when 10 should have sufficed.. I telly you, sometimes folks just dont thinkLOL

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok, at least on one count America did something really stupid. Like what's with July 4th? Couldn't they have shifted it to fall or spring when its nicer outside? It takes like 20 beers to get cool in July when 10 should have sufficed.. I telly you, sometimes folks just dont thinkLOL

Yeah ...That sounds like a Permanent Cooling solution though ...Cause once they gulp down 20 beers at a stretch ...never again ll they need another I guess ...LOL

Vintu...Tongue

BirdieNumNum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top