Debate Mansion

America- creating history of malicious decisions ? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

maybe they even play darts on his entire body portrait . guess what could be the jackpot ?LOL

i'll soon hang a phoolon kii mala around this picture and hang the frame on my walls...Wink 

Cry no dont say that. He's actually one of my favorite characters. Lampooning was never as much fun as back when he was prez.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "America- creating history of malicious decisions ? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

maybe they even play darts on his entire body portrait . guess what could be the jackpot ?LOL

i'll soon hang a phoolon kii mala around this picture and hang the frame on my walls...Wink 

Cry no dont say that. He's actually one of my favorite characters. Lampooning was never as much fun as back when he was prez.LOL

dont worry , maybe Obama will get inspired by your lamenting and take his place soon .Wink
for the meantime , im sending u some timepass birdie 

fresh item exported from very own  Amreeka . like it ?LOLLOL

Edited by hit_homerun - 01 July 2013 at 11:34am

BirdieNumNum

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Maharaj Edward Snowden kii jai ho ! Clap

iluvrevolution

Goldie

iluvrevolution

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you Khurshid Saab..LOL.. Found ur statements very enlightening.. ''careful and objective policy'' buhaaah..ROFLROFLROFL 

Edited by iluvrevolution - 02 July 2013 at 12:43pm

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

@Blue: They obviously did, hence the support to Pinochet, Mobutu Sese Seko, Mohammad Siad Barre. and innumerable others. But hey, come on, democracy can't possibly be good for all. The US has realized that well, gotta give them credit for that incredible farsightedness. Tongue

LOLthat's so nice... your wanting to give credit where credit's due.

now for US support for idiots over the years, it 's like the kid in school principle. If you recall, this kid occasionally misses the mark. But guess what? The kid still manages to top his class each year. The US is like that too- gets a lot of things right, but still makes a lot of mistakes. And then we have the having-bigger-fish-to-fry principle. You do remember the principle, yes? In a world filled with a lot of baddies, which bad do you go after? TongueLOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 02 July 2013 at 2:20pm

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

@Blue: They obviously did, hence the support to Pinochet, Mobutu Sese Seko, Mohammad Siad Barre. and innumerable others. But hey, come on, democracy can't possibly be good for all. The US has realized that well, gotta give them credit for that incredible farsightedness. Tongue

LOLthat's so nice... your wanting to give credit where credit's due.

now for US support for idiots over the years, it 's like the kid in school principle. If you recall, this kid occasionally misses the mark. But guess what? The kid still manages to top his class each year. The US is like that too- gets a lot of things right, but still makes a lot of mistakes. And then we have the having-bigger-fish-to-fry principle. You do remember the principle, yes? In a world filled with a lot of baddies, which bad do you go after? TongueLOL

Had to, just can't get myself to mug. LOL

"Mistakes"? You call intentional interest-driven supports to ruthless dictators "Mistakes of a naddan balak?" ConfusedTongue

US never cared for ethics when it came to its own interests. That's the fact.

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

dont worry , maybe Obama will get inspired by your lamenting and take his place soon .Wink
for the meantime , im sending u some timepass birdie 

fresh item exported from very own  Amreeka . like it ?LOLLOL

It's Brazil. I think. Tongue

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Had to, just can't get myself to mug. LOL

"Mistakes"? You call intentional interest-driven supports to ruthless dictators "Mistakes of a naddan balak?" ConfusedTongue

US never cared for ethics when it came to its own interests. That's the fact.

US is "she". So that would be balikey, not baalak.LOL And trust females to be naadan.Wink

now now krystal-ji, never say "never". LOLThe word you might want to use is "occasionally".Smile

as for countries/ folks acting in their own interests, who doesn't? As long as one's interests are aligned on the side of "goodness" and "apple pie",  we should be cool with it, no?Smile

Frigate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top