Debate Mansion

America- creating history of malicious decisions ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Syria = Catch 22

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Thumbs Up

what about the preceding decisions ? I m sure they could have done better there ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "America- creating history of malicious decisions ? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

[when we are discussing America and it's 'decision'
lets consider both political and social aspects shall we ---
political - well check the newspaper , the superpower has been involved in the parallelism of video-gaming !LOL only they do it by sitting on top of an empire , basically supportin groups who are willing to play putty in their hands ! and we see how that always ends in a bloodbath . Ouch

now coming to the juice , the social decisions - destruction of moral turpitude ! wait did they have any??? LOLLOL
from topless sunbathing to homo marriages . i think the next honorable rule would be   um , legalizing physical attraction between siblings , then parent-child . trust ME LOL

worst part - the Indians will soon fall into this influence , after all America - sabka baap ! 

really?
Right, I suppose that is how western influence works too?
I can't even...
Bye

DonnaHarvey: Mind elaborating your point?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPot

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

DonnaHarvey: Mind elaborating your point?Wink
I was pretty much pointing out the homophobia in that person's comment. Somehow the gay slur is still a vice of the west & an insult. *Pause for a dramatic sigh* 

krystal_watz

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

I'd like to use a recent parable for my opening . 
America has been contemplating arming Syrian rebels . Not that the country could withstand any more destruction , America will be triggering an even more bloody civil war by this heinous decision.] . 

isn't that what they always do ? stick there nose in other's affairs only to drop mucus ?
In Syria's case situation is much more complex and even confusing.. European countries are honestly willing to help only thing is they don't know whom to help and how.

US is on Israel's side and both Syria and Israel's problem with Golan heights its best they stay out of the picture. Its just going to increase death tollConfused.

Russia, Turkey, France and even UK should be able to help, but looking at current situation they need internal help rather than external, FSA has to unite and organise themselves.

hit_homerun

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Putting ourselves in the shoes of Syrians we may be better able to see things clearly. Basically they all want peace and it is the greed for power that causes a rift among the people.
Sometimes it is a tough call but generally whenever there is a domestic dispute and fights it is best that other countries stay out. However, if there is a mass murder of civilians going on then the neighboring countries should do something about it and help as they are all affected too.
In the case of Syria it is a civil war. The neighboring Arab countries should try to help settle it.
But if they do not want to get involved then the United Nations should be involved. UN is basically USA in many ways.
Yes no matter what USA or any other country does in the Middleeast there will always be  a lot of blame.

hit_homerun

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
The arms and ammunition unless given in charity would mean good bussiness if nothing else.

hit_homerun

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Syria = Catch 22

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Thumbs Up

what about the preceding decisions ? I m sure they could have done better there ...

Hindsight is 20/20. Many decisions of the past could and should have been better, but at the time of making the decisions, you really don't know. It is also hard to maintain consistency in foreign policy when you have ideological shifts in the administration.

USA has definitely made many bad and malicious decisions, but at the same time I think we have a tendency to blame and accuse rather than understand how things play out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerunForeverSHINeeRapier

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
RTH: The Catch-22-ness of the situation is a bit debatable. While there is no concrete proof for it in Syria's case,(or maybe there is; my apologies for not having followed the Syria story too closely) the US has never been traditionally known to "assist" anybody without a deal or two. LOL

Edited by krystal_watz - 24 June 2013 at 11:11am

hit_homerun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top