America- creating history of malicious decisions ? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hit_homerun

maybe they even play darts on his entire body portrait . guess what could be the jackpot ?πŸ˜†

i'll soon hang a phoolon kii mala around this picture and hang the frame on my walls...πŸ˜‰ 

😭 no dont say that. He's actually one of my favorite characters. Lampooning was never as much fun as back when he was prez.πŸ˜†
hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

😭 no dont say that. He's actually one of my favorite characters. Lampooning was never as much fun as back when he was prez.πŸ˜†

dont worry , maybe Obama will get inspired by your lamenting and take his place soon .πŸ˜‰
for the meantime , im sending u some timepass birdie 

fresh item exported from very own  Amreeka . like it ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by hit_homerun - 10 years ago
hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maharaj Edward Snowden kii jai ho ! πŸ‘
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Khurshid Saab..πŸ˜†.. Found ur statements very enlightening.. ''careful and objective policy'' buhaaah..🀣🀣🀣  Edited by iluvrevolution - 10 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

@Blue: They obviously did, hence the support to Pinochet, Mobutu Sese Seko, Mohammad Siad Barre. and innumerable others. But hey, come on, democracy can't possibly be good for all. The US has realized that well, gotta give them credit for that incredible farsightedness. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†that's so nice... your wanting to give credit where credit's due.

now for US support for idiots over the years, it 's like the kid in school principle. If you recall, this kid occasionally misses the mark. But guess what? The kid still manages to top his class each year. The US is like that too- gets a lot of things right, but still makes a lot of mistakes. And then we have the having-bigger-fish-to-fry principle. You do remember the principle, yes? In a world filled with a lot of baddies, which bad do you go after? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜†that's so nice... your wanting to give credit where credit's due.

now for US support for idiots over the years, it 's like the kid in school principle. If you recall, this kid occasionally misses the mark. But guess what? The kid still manages to top his class each year. The US is like that too- gets a lot of things right, but still makes a lot of mistakes. And then we have the having-bigger-fish-to-fry principle. You do remember the principle, yes? In a world filled with a lot of baddies, which bad do you go after? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Had to, just can't get myself to mug. πŸ˜†

"Mistakes"? You call intentional interest-driven supports to ruthless dictators "Mistakes of a naddan balak?" πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

US never cared for ethics when it came to its own interests. That's the fact.

dont worry , maybe Obama will get inspired by your lamenting and take his place soon .πŸ˜‰
for the meantime , im sending u some timepass birdie 

fresh item exported from very own  Amreeka . like it ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's Brazil. I think. πŸ˜›
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Had to, just can't get myself to mug. πŸ˜†

"Mistakes"? You call intentional interest-driven supports to ruthless dictators "Mistakes of a naddan balak?" πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

US never cared for ethics when it came to its own interests. That's the fact.

US is "she". So that would be balikey, not baalak.πŸ˜† And trust females to be naadan.πŸ˜‰

now now krystal-ji, never say "never". πŸ˜†The word you might want to use is "occasionally".😊

as for countries/ folks acting in their own interests, who doesn't? As long as one's interests are aligned on the side of "goodness" and "apple pie",  we should be cool with it, no?😊

Now, now Birdman, let's not get sexist. πŸ˜†
Maybe the US DID act ethically a few times, but such instances are pitifully few, I'm afraid.
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

possess u ? hmmm... depends , do u ; have a price ?πŸ˜†  [kidding alright ] sheesh bhalayee ka toh zamana gaya 

i was told first impressions are the last . and this  was a pretty good one . u see people dont take pangas with dayans . hence i'd have a streak in debating because of DP !
its my way or the highway ! πŸ˜Ž
might be inspired from modi jii perhaps !πŸ˜‰

Am i a cutie ? jeez what kind of a query is that πŸ˜²?  
ok lets clarify again 
when i was a baby i looked like this -

cute enough for ya ? [ yeah  , i know pretty naughty back then too πŸ˜†! but i swear i was stretching and not thumka laga - ing

i hope i have cleared all qualms ! 

Disclaimer - No babies were harmed in the making of this post . Mods , dont increase my WL 

Hahhahaha...πŸ˜† ... Is that how the real cute ones are supposed to pose ? ..And who told ya that Modi supporters are paedophiles ? Just who ? ..Eh ? ..πŸ˜† ...Yeah I liked that antique pic you posted there . Great work by some photographer of the 60's ...πŸ˜† ...But truly hun ..It failed to intrigue me as much as your rampageous posts everywhere ...Now will ya trust me for once ? ...Please ? ... πŸ˜†...

I mean those funnies you came up with about the One man army, The king battling it out all alone and all ? ...πŸ˜†...Yeah let's be fair now ..Why don't ya guys choose one person outta us cynics ? ..<<As you alluded to us when you were Blah Blahing ? ...Um... Say ME ? ..πŸ˜› ..Seriously ...I'm up for the gab ...or battle ? ...as you termed that ...Yeah ..Come ...Come ...Let's dig the history honey ! ...

Hey ! ...You know what? .. I'm sorry if it upsets ya but are ya one of those congress claques ..that heat it up together during the nights as they pass on the weed and cook up newer, viler  stories  ? ...Tell me seriously ...πŸ˜†

Vintu ...πŸ˜›