Debate Mansion

America- creating history of malicious decisions ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I'd like to use a recent parable for my opening . 
America has been contemplating arming Syrian rebels . Not that the country could withstand any more destruction , America will be triggering an even more bloody civil war by this heinous decision.] . 

isn't that what they always do ? stick there nose in other's affairs only to drop mucus ?

Edited by hit_homerun - 20 June 2013 at 3:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Loves_ASYALovelyPlanet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "America- creating history of malicious decisions ?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Iraq- generally not needed
Afghanistan- needed but not for as long as they stayed
Libya- through with it, okay
Syria- tough call. The pressure has been building. Seeing how many refugees are fleeing to Jordan & other neighboring countries, the prolonged loss of lives, etc. something's got to give. So, in this case USA is only arming the rebels & not launching a full fledged attack, which is good if compared to the past decisions. I would think that (atleast in theory) this would force negotiations mediated by the UN (don't know how productive those will be but, that's another story). Now, an obvious concern is the number of radical extremists in the rebel groups. We all know the arse kicking from the afghan militants and history may repeat itself. Is there another way out? Maybe. Are they looking for it? No.

This "help" could turn out okay or it could go downhill fast with new age weapons ending up in the wrong hands.

USA has never worn the white hat but it is really trying this time. Got to give em some credit. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun

SaalaDonkey

Goldie

SaalaDonkey

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Edited by ChocoBoyBarun.. - 20 June 2013 at 12:08pm

SaalaDonkey

Goldie

SaalaDonkey

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
**keep to the topic.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 29 June 2013 at 2:53am

LovelyPlanet

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

[when we are discussing America and it's 'decision'
lets consider both political and social aspects shall we ---
political - well check the newspaper , the superpower has been involved in the parallelism of video-gaming !LOL only they do it by sitting on top of an empire , basically supportin groups who are willing to play putty in their hands ! and we see how that always ends in a bloodbath . Ouch

now coming to the juice , the social decisions - destruction of moral turpitude ! wait did they have any??? LOLLOL
from topless sunbathing to homo marriages . i think the next honorable rule would be   um , legalizing physical attraction between siblings , then parent-child . trust ME LOL

worst part - the Indians will soon fall into this influence , after all America - sabka baap ! 

really?
Right, I suppose that is how western influence works too?
I can't even...
Bye

SaalaDonkey

Goldie

SaalaDonkey

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

really?
Right, I suppose that is how western influence works too?
I can't even...
Bye
[/QUOTE]

haha thats a nice way to dodge the truth LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Syria = Catch 22

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Don't arm Syrian rebels America is a heartless, soulless beast. It interferes and pokes its nose everywhere, but not where it matters. It supports evil dictators and doesn't care for people. The blood of innocent Syrians will always be on America's hands. They should have done something.

Arm Syrian rebels America is a heartless, soulless beast. It interferes and pokes its nose everywhere, and it did again. It always intervenes and screws up, but doesn't really care for people. The blood of innocent Syrians will always be on America's hands. They should have just let the rebellion run its natural course..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Al.Iz.Welhit_homerun-Inferno-LovelyPlanetForeverSHINeeILoveDramaRapier.Sad.But.True.HawaaPot

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Chocoboybarun and my friends,

Definitely USA Govt: has been making many decisions which I can never accept. It is not good to see USA behaving like a policeman of the World.

But then there is another side also especially in the US society which is good one. The worst we see in India is, people ridicule each other, underestimate others etc. And also we see in India, people believing people in USA and other developed countries are better. That is totally not true and this type of attitude in India causes a lot of problems. But in USA, no one underestimates another person. The rights of the children are also important.

While we ape Western culture, there are people in USA who take interest in Carnatic music. An american John Higgins is able to sing difficult ragas which some Indian Carnatic doyens could not. The Americans have better definition of spiritualism and have made ways to practice being spiritual much better than what Indians have shown. And whatever self-improvement wisdom they have produced benefits people all over the World.

What I like to do is instead of caring for State Policies and what I can't control, I can concentrate on my own self-improvement.

hit_homerun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top