Itazura na kiss...lead looks like joo won

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i just started watching itazura na kiss..love in tokyo...although i absolutely hated the korean version🤢...

i couldnt help but notice that the actor who plays irie naoki...yuki furukawa...looks like joo won's long lost hyung😆😳...love joo won...i guess this is the main reason why i started the show in the first place..

yuki furukawa

Edited by sweet_chilly - 10 years ago
Joo won:

http://i47.tinypic.com/mv2t5c.jpg

What are ur favorite japanese shows? I have watched some of them, but wanted to know ur favs! I have watched Pride, Rich Man and Poor Woman, Buzzer Beat, Hana na Kimi, and of course Hana Yori Dango. If u watched any others and u liked them please do share. B/c I love J dramas (at least the ones I watched are my absolute fav!) Edited by nikita59 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nikita59

What are ur favorite japanese shows? I have watched some of them, but wanted to know ur favs! I have watched Pride, Rich Man and Poor Woman, Buzzer Beat, Hana na Kimi, and of course Hana Yori Dango. If u watched any others and u liked them please do share. B/c I love J dramas (at least the ones I watched are my absolute fav!)

i have watched a few...not such a great fan of j-dramas unless it catches my interest...hv watched hana yori dango...although didnt completed it😕i wonder y

...hana kimi..is my fav,rich man poor woman,yamato nadeshiko shichi henge(the wallflower),
have watched two jap movies which i really liked...both based on mangas
kimi ni todoke...its a really sweet movie...😳
paradise kiss...its a good one time watch...but a lil weird😆the girl looks like the actress preeti jhangiani😆

now...itazura na kiss love in tokyo is among my favourites too...u shd gv it a try