Asian Shows

Itazura na kiss...lead looks like joo won

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i just started watching itazura na kiss..love in tokyo...although i absolutely hated the korean versionDead...

i couldnt help but notice that the actor who plays irie naoki...yuki furukawa...looks like joo won's long lost hyungLOLEmbarrassed...love joo won...i guess this is the main reason why i started the show in the first place..

yuki furukawa

Edited by sweet_chilly - 19 June 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Itazura na kiss...lead looks like joo won" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Joo won:

http://i47.tinypic.com/mv2t5c.jpg

Edited by sweet_chilly - 19 June 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
What are ur favorite japanese shows? I have watched some of them, but wanted to know ur favs! I have watched Pride, Rich Man and Poor Woman, Buzzer Beat, Hana na Kimi, and of course Hana Yori Dango. If u watched any others and u liked them please do share. B/c I love J dramas (at least the ones I watched are my absolute fav!)

Edited by nikita59 - 19 June 2013 at 4:25pm

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

What are ur favorite japanese shows? I have watched some of them, but wanted to know ur favs! I have watched Pride, Rich Man and Poor Woman, Buzzer Beat, Hana na Kimi, and of course Hana Yori Dango. If u watched any others and u liked them please do share. B/c I love J dramas (at least the ones I watched are my absolute fav!)

i have watched a few...not such a great fan of j-dramas unless it catches my interest...hv watched hana yori dango...although didnt completed itConfusedi wonder y

...hana kimi..is my fav,rich man poor woman,yamato nadeshiko shichi henge(the wallflower),
have watched two jap movies which i really liked...both based on mangas
kimi ni todoke...its a really sweet movie...Embarrassed
paradise kiss...its a good one time watch...but a lil weirdLOLthe girl looks like the actress preeti jhangianiOuchLOL

now...itazura na kiss love in tokyo is among my favourites too...u shd gv it a try

Edited by sweet_chilly - 19 June 2013 at 11:47pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top