"Mere saath...tum nahi woh lamhe hai"<3

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ruka nayi gaya. I have to make a post today.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

What on EARTH was that???

Beautiful. Scintillating. Mesmerising. Gorgeous. Enchanting. Magical.

Hayye...I could go ON & ON. Itne dino baad...my KiSha heart...zor zor se dhadka. It was so beautiful. I was mesmerised. A mix of beautiful, hot, passionate & damn...that softness<3 EEEPPPSSS<3<3<3<3<3

I'll start with the song. OMG I LOVE IT!!! KiSha ka apna official song<3 Koi PLEASE mujhe download link dhundh ke do<3 It was so soft & beautiful. And starts KD's dream with his 'sapno ki rani' 😆, his very own Chicklet 😳 And dude...she looked DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS<3 *girl crush moment*. Phir KD ki entry...SO FREAKING PERFECT!!!! Harmonica in hand, in BLUE (which just as a passing fact happens to be my FAVOURITE COLOUR) & looking like Prince Charming!!!! Help me breathe people!!!

And oh KiSha<3<3<3<3 Damn I was so adamant ki this time I wasn't going to give in to the CVs, but there was no way I could have held on to my dissapointment today. They just reminded me why I fell in love with KiSha in the first place<3 That moment in the beginning, when Kiya is standing with her back to the wall & KD comes in front of her.<3 Eeks...unke expressions<3 The SRK pose, the lying down on the ground...MAAR DALA!!!! I loved the last scene where Kiya is caressing his face, like she was holding something precious<3 It was so effing beautifully shot<3<3<3 And my KiSha...they looked like they were straight out of a fairytale<3 HAYYE.

I haven't watched any other part of the epi , nor do I want to today. I don't want to see the perverts & the shooting. I just want to float amidst smoke & white curtains in my dreamland, with just one song in the BG...

"Mere saath...tum nahi woh lamhe hai,
Mere saath...tum nahi woh yaadeinh hai."<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Huh? Sab kya KD ke goli lagne se depressed hai?[:S]
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You stole my words...
I dont have words to describe that sequence, Kisha get their official original video song which is just mind blowing. Both of them were just wow...
KD's entry with the harmonica and Kiya looking ethereal...
I wish KD had listened to Piddi and showed him how to do the video, we would have gotten more Kisha... 
And somebody please post a link of the song ASAP...
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajan_kisha

You stole my words...

I dont have words to describe that sequence, Kisha get their official original video song which is just mind blowing. Both of them were just wow...
KD's entry with the harmonica and Kiya looking ethereal...
I wish KD had listened to Piddi and showed him how to do the video, we would have gotten more Kisha...
And somebody please post a link of the song ASAP...

IKR
Yup...I really want that song!
NightonEarth thumbnail
BANG ON THE POST. YOU JST SAID IT ALL. IT JST WOW . A SIMPLE MAGIC. KIYA LOOK REALLY BEAUTIFULL. MY MAN IS JST AWESOME
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh boy

KiSha were MAGICAL yesterday. I was left stunned man! How on earth do they get their expressions so perfect. I swear, Bharti was looking hot in that dress, the colour combo really suits her and KD LOOKED YUMMY IN BLUE..HOLY SHITTT! ☺️

everything looked and sounded perfect Im still in the KiSha heaven Shaz, cant get enough of the sequence <3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yamzy

Oh boy

KiSha were MAGICAL yesterday. I was left stunned man! How on earth do they get their expressions so perfect. I swear, Bharti was looking hot in that dress, the colour combo really suits her and KD LOOKED YUMMY IN BLUE..HOLY SHITTT! ☺️

everything looked and sounded perfect Im still in the KiSha heaven Shaz, cant get enough of the sequence <3

Woh bhi BLUE!!! My favourite colour<3 Prince Charming & his Diva. Eeps...it was so perfectly shot & KiSha toh took my breath away
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
OMG Yamzy...ZOR KA JHATKA🤣🤣
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
EEEP. BLUE. BLUE. BLUE 😃

Made a siggy on it, check it out😃 Creations gallery mein😆
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2