Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Ruka nayi gaya. I have to make a post today.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

What on EARTH was that???

Beautiful. Scintillating. Mesmerising. Gorgeous. Enchanting. Magical.

Hayye...I could go ON & ON. Itne dino baad...my KiSha heart...zor zor se dhadkaDay DreamingDay Dreaming. It was so beautiful. I was mesmerised. A mix of beautiful, hot, passionate & damn...that softness<3 EEEPPPSSS<3<3<3<3<3

I'll start with the song. OMG I LOVE IT!!! KiSha ka apna official song<3 Koi PLEASE mujhe download link dhundh ke do<3 It was so soft & beautifulDay Dreaming. And starts KD's dream with his 'sapno ki rani' LOL, his very own Chicklet Embarrassed And dude...she looked DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS<3 *girl crush moment*. Phir KD ki entry...SO FREAKING PERFECT!!!! Harmonica in hand, in BLUE (which just as a passing fact happens to be my FAVOURITE COLOUR) & looking like Prince Charming!!!! Help me breathe people!!!

And oh KiSha<3<3<3<3 Damn I was so adamant ki this time I wasn't going to give in to the CVs, but there was no way I could have held on to my dissapointment today. They just reminded me why I fell in love with KiSha in the first place<3 That moment in the beginning, when Kiya is standing with her back to the wall & KD comes in front of her.<3 Eeks...unke expressions<3 The SRK pose, the lying down on the ground...MAAR DALA!!!! I loved the last scene where Kiya is caressing his face, like she was holding something precious<3 It was so effing beautifully shot<3<3<3 And my KiSha...they looked like they were straight out of a fairytale<3 HAYYEDay Dreaming.

I haven't watched any other part of the epi , nor do I want to today. I don't want to see the perverts & the shooting. I just want to float amidst smoke & white curtains in my dreamland, with just one song in the BG...

"Mere saath...tum nahi woh lamhe hai,
Mere saath...tum nahi woh yaadeinh hai."<3

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nafeesa23DevilishAngel95Tulip.dmgfanA1NabzKaJenDMGRAKA_-Crazy..Life-AdryItsMe_AmmuNonComposMentisCutielovesChocsZaYaHolic..Amina..mrinsrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Mere saath...tum nahi woh lamhe hai"<3" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Huh? Sab kya KD ke goli lagne se depressed hai?[:S]

ItsMe_Ammu

IF-Dazzler

ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
You stole my words...
I dont have words to describe that sequence, Kisha get their official original video song which is just mind blowing. Both of them were just wow...
KD's entry with the harmonica and Kiya looking ethereal...Day Dreaming
I wish KD had listened to Piddi and showed him how to do the video, we would have gotten more Kisha... 
And somebody please post a link of the song ASAP...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..relentless.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kisha

You stole my words...
I dont have words to describe that sequence, Kisha get their official original video song which is just mind blowing. Both of them were just wow...
KD's entry with the harmonica and Kiya looking ethereal...Day Dreaming
I wish KD had listened to Piddi and showed him how to do the video, we would have gotten more Kisha...
And somebody please post a link of the song ASAP...

IKRDay Dreaming
Yup...I really want that song!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsMe_Ammu

RAKA_

Goldie

RAKA_

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
BANG ON THE POST. YOU JST SAID IT ALL. IT JST WOW . A SIMPLE MAGIC. KIYA LOOK REALLY BEAUTIFULL. MY MAN IS JST AWESOMEDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Oh boy Day Dreaming

KiSha were MAGICAL yesterday. I was left stunned man! How on earth do they get their expressions so perfect. I swear, Bharti was looking hot in that dress, the colour combo really suits her and KD LOOKED YUMMY IN BLUE..HOLY SHITTT! Blushing

everything looked and sounded perfect Day Dreaming Im still in the KiSha heaven Shaz, cant get enough of the sequence <3

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

Oh boy Day Dreaming

KiSha were MAGICAL yesterday. I was left stunned man! How on earth do they get their expressions so perfect. I swear, Bharti was looking hot in that dress, the colour combo really suits her and KD LOOKED YUMMY IN BLUE..HOLY SHITTT! Blushing

everything looked and sounded perfect Day Dreaming Im still in the KiSha heaven Shaz, cant get enough of the sequence <3

Woh bhi BLUE!!! My favourite colour<3 Prince Charming & his DivaDay Dreaming. Eeps...it was so perfectly shot & KiSha toh took my breath awayDay Dreaming

relentless.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
OMG Yamzy...ZOR KA JHATKAROFLROFL

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top