Uttaran

Precap: Ichcha & Meethi

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
May be Meethi's dream.Ichcha says to meethi.on the day of my asti vajran u hurted one soul .you r my daughter na.(i'm thinking that like ichcha,meethi also gonna forgive everyone easily and sacrifice her life).do share u'r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Isn't that what CVs planned to do all along? They killed off Ichcha's character only to have replace Meethi replace her. During asthi visarjan, didn't Meethi actually say that 'Mom, give me blessings that I become just like you'.

Meethi will forgive Akash. She will go and live in atishgarh and try to sudhorify her sasural. Mai is replaced with Maiyya, Veer with Akash, the vamps will be played by Surabhi and the maasis and so on. Mukta also might end up there if Sankrant-Mukta track is true 🤢.

Idea is to get rid of double character effort on Tina, but since Ichcha was such a loved character, they can't lose the fan following, so Meethi will be the replacement.

All this makes me wonder, should we rename the serial from 'Uttaran' to 'Badla'? Kyunki uttaran to kuch bacha hi nahi hai.
Edited by anaamica - 10 years ago