The calm before the storm

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
What is it that we were wanting to see which was not there in today's episode...

Asad and Zoya in their wedding finery...Dilshaad over the moon...A very elated Zeenat aapi...all the siblings (almost all), in one frame...razia being tortured...Asad telling her even fate can't separate them now...but even after all of this...for the first time ever, i felt a really bad vibe after watching a good episode...

May be its because of the spoilers...but with that douchebag tanveer hanging around, any kind of disaster now seems plausible...she is a disgrace in the name of a woman...she carries a baby within her and talks all damn shit...do people like her exist?

It was kind of ominous today..but in a really bad way...😭
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree and interestingly I feel myself more calm now than when initially spoilers got out
But my only concern is asad may still not be able to see wht a creepy woman billi isEdited by soapfan - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
all i feel right now is that that cat is not going anytime soon...this will get very ugly
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
this week has been so wonderful and happy, wait for the avalanche on Friday so we suffer throughout the weekend :(
AsYa_QH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree she is sick and whatever she talk 🤢
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a brilliant episode! Every scene today had entertainment to offer...slight romance, lovely sibling bonding, absolutely hilarious mental hospital scene and ofcourse goosebumps giving Tanveer and her evil intentions!
Am highly impressed with Amprapali...she's enacting her role deliciously!
PS- Not looking at spoilers truly played a great part in letting me enjoy the episode, if only more of our friends understand this...the forum would have more episode oriented posts and we can get rid of this spoiler mania!
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree may be tomarrow onward we also cry just like asya till d half ajmair track..then happy happy
but today i m so tens about the asya
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

It was a brilliant episode! Every scene today had entertainment to offer...slight romance, lovely sibling bonding, absolutely hilarious mental hospital scene and ofcourse goosebumps giving Tanveer and her evil intentions!
Am highly impressed with Amprapali...she's enacting her role deliciously!
PS- Not looking at spoilers truly played a great part in letting me enjoy the episode, if only more of our friends understand this...the forum would have more episode oriented posts and we can get rid of this spoiler mania!

galti forumwaasis ki bhi nahi hai yaar..its human nature to seek assurance and certainty..and forum 32 has very smartly cashed on this...itne spoilers officially qubool hai ki history mein leak nahi hue hain jitni pichle 4 din mein ho gaye...😕