007jindal thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesum
keep writing
love to read more
ponnuz thumbnail
first of all,a big sorry for being late to comment..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
i simply cannot express my excitement when u PM"ed me the first chapter of LB 2...u really dont know how much i was waiting for a piece of ur imagination...and guess what u just gave me a big treat...πŸ˜‰
i was a bit surprised when the story began on a serious note (in a good way alryt??) in the premises of a hospital..and was starting to think how much u have grown as a writer over the past month...when..tada..u surprise me again and declare that the story would still be a ROM-COM..πŸ˜†..and frm then i have been waiting for my daily dose of happiness from my dear Rosh...and i see th at u have done some extra homework this tym...The mention of Retrogate amnesia..πŸ˜†..anyways way to go priya..ur huge fan awaits here at the southernmost tip of the country for some dhamakedaar doses of entertainment////πŸ˜†
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for being late to comment priya. It was a treat to read. Arjun's worry for her, Rosh's imagination about how her life used to be & Aisha's concern everything were just perfectly described. In such condition too Rosh did not fail to notice Arjun's worry. definitely a good sign for the upcoming days. πŸ˜ƒ Was Arjun realy there or it was a hallucination?? So many question I have in mind..LOL πŸ˜† waiting for next chapter Priya. Continue sooner πŸ€—
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponnuz

first of all,a big sorry for being late to comment..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Ashna u r back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

i simply cannot express my excitement when u PM"ed me the first chapter of LB 2...u really dont know how much i was waiting for a piece of ur imagination...

Come on! 😳

and guess what u just gave me a big treat...πŸ˜‰
i was a bit surprised when the story began on a serious note (in a good way alryt??)

Oh Ohhkk! πŸ˜†

in the premises of a hospital..and was starting to think how much u have grown as a writer over the past month...when..tada..u surprise me again and declare that the story would still be a ROM-COM..πŸ˜†..

πŸ˜†. Dont raise ur xpectations...M still the same..
πŸ˜†just changed the writing style a bit..πŸ˜›

and frm then i have been waiting for my daily dose of happiness from my dear Rosh...and i see th at u have done some extra homework this tym...The mention of Retrogate amnesia..πŸ˜†..

Jai ho google baba ki! πŸ˜†

anyways way to go priya..ur huge fan awaits here at the southernmost tip of the country for some dhamakedaar doses of entertainment////πŸ˜†

😳This increase my nervousness big tym..πŸ˜›
And I am happy I hv gained a frnd in that part of country😳

Edited by ..PriyaB.. - 10 years ago
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey. Thanks for all the likes and comments.πŸ˜ƒ

Imp note for all the new readers who joined in for ses2 :

Tani and Tashi are Arjun and Roshni's daughter.
Gia is their adopted daughter. She is Anika's daughter who happened to b Roshni's first friend when she came to Mumbai. But unfortunately she was murdered and Roshni took care of Gia after her...Gia was 6 at that tym.

PS - Thanks Aisha.Vashishth for reminding me this😳

I have added the banner today. It has been done by my sweetest pal here...Disha. Thank u sho much DishuπŸ€— I irritated her alot😳 but she was too generous and didnt accept that...πŸ˜›...but I think it has come out to be pretty..😳. Wat do u think?

Plz dont forget to give ur feedback on both the banner and the chapter.😳

Chapter 3

Aisha was literally wondering how to reply her so that not to go in too much of details.

"Actually na wo..."

"Arre wo Arjun sir the kya?"

"What? Kaha?" Aisha turned towards the window to see in the direction pointed out by Rosh.

Rosh rushed towards the window but didn't find anyone there. Aisha too reached the window and looked outside.

"Lekin mujhe laga..."

"Tumhe aise hi laga hoga. Waise b wo yaha kyu aayenge?... It's really late. Hume b sona chahiye."

"Lekin Aisha, wo hum baat kar rahe the..."

"Hum kal baat karenge ok. Actually mujhe kal office b jaldi pahochna hai aur..."

"Oh ok! Sorry...I mean no problem. Kal kar lenge. Good Night..."

Both moved towards their rooms respectively with different thoughts lingering in their minds.

Next Morning - ETF Office

Aisha entereds in Arjun's cabin. Rathor was sitting there too, seems they were discussing some case.

"Aap kal waha kyu aaye the?"

Rathor looked at her trying to figure out who has been questioned. Arjun just looked at her without any expressions on his face.

"Kal raat jab aapne mujhe call kiya, aap wahi the, mere ghar k bahar right? But u just didn't let me know hai na.. "

"Hold on! Hold on! Kya hua hai? Arjun, Aisha kis bare me baat kar rahi hai?" Rathor asked him.

"Aapko pata hai Roshni ne kal aapko almost dekh hi liya tha. Agar wo mujhse sawaal karti to main kya batati use. Aap uski confusion aur kyu badhana chahte hai? Wo b tab jab wo already kitni saari baato ko lekar confused hai...Don't you care about her?"

Arjun flares and gets up from the chair, pushing it so hard that it crashes in the wall behind, "Ofcourse I do. She is my wife for god sake. Tabhi to main waha..." He then mellows down a bit when Rathor keeps his hand on his shoulder to stop him, "Main sirf use dekhna chahta tha, janna chahta tha wo theek hai ya nhi..."

"Sir, lekin..."

"Aisha! Kya tum plz wo Sisodiya's ki file le kar aaogi." Rathor said to her.

Aisha knew that Rathor had purposely asked her for the file. It was just to make her leave the room so that Rathor can talk in private to him. She looked at Rathor and he blinks his eyes as if assuring he would handle the situation from here. She then immediately left the cabin giving them the much needed space.

"Kya kar raha hai tu?"

"To kya karu? Agar tu ye chahta hai ki main Aisha k ghar par use chodh kar bhool jau to ye mujhse nhi hoga."

"Tujhe koi Roshni ko bhulne ko nhi keh raha. Bt thodha sa toh tujhe b dhyan rakhna hoga. Teri presence se questions arise ho sakte the..."

"Tujhe kya lagta hai maine dhyan nhi diya hoga. Kuch nhi hota. Main keh deta main apne colleague k ghar aaya hu."

"Kaun apne colleague k ghar itni raat ko jaata hai?"

"Main jata hu. Kyu tujhe problem hai?"

"Just shut up Arjun and listen to me. Roshni thinks of herself as an unmarried girl now. Toh tujhe ye sab harkatein band karni hongi. Aur jaha tak tere bahane banane ki baat hai to FYI tu isme bahot hi bura hai. Aaj raat ko hum waha ja rahe hai. Aur main dobara bol du, Roshni waha teri ek colleague hai, sirf ek colleague ok.

Aur thodha relax kar na Arjun. Agar tu khud hamesha itna hyper rahega to how wud we bring her back? Wo theek hai aur Aisha uska acche se dhyan rakh rahi hai. Situation itni b kharab nhi hai. "

Arjun looks at him as if he's grasping his words. He knew that he was wrong. He had to trust Aisha and be in his limits now. Any step of his may unknowingly trigger something bad. And consequences would b even bad and to be faced by everyone.

Rathor comes out of the room and meets Aisha in the corridor.

"Sir wo file..."

"Haan mere cabin me le aao."

"Sir wo Arjun sir..."

"Maine use samjha diya hai. Bas I hope wo samajh b jaye. Sorry for the trouble Aisha. Tum itna kar rahi ho aur..."

"Not a problem sir! Roshni meri b to friend hai. Aur fir agar aap sab ka support hoga toh I'll handle this."

"I am always with u...I mean Roshni k case me ofcourse...waise nhi...I mean waise b hu but nt in that way...tum samajh rahi ho na..."

Aisha was smiling at first when the ETF chief got confused with his choice of words, and her smile only widened after that. Rathor ultimately stops talking when he realizes that it's just not helping. Both smiles and their eyes lock for a brief moment. Though Rathor would never say but there was something in her smile. He liked to see her smile though he cannot say when he developed that liking. Anyways, the eye lock session is broken by the sudden opening of Arjun's cabin's door.

"Tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Arjun asked looking at Rathor.

"Kuch nhi" Aisha said.

"Wo case file... " Rathor said.

Both look at each other and then Rathor try to cover up the situation.

"Actually.."

"Rehne de. Main sirf ye kehne aaya tha ki ek witness ka pata chala hai. Main waha ja raha hu. Aur tujhe b saath chalne ko bolne aaya tha."

Arjun moves towards the stairs saying that.

Edited by ..PriyaB.. - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres
me first πŸ₯³
Back in action
ina chota chapter
haye !
chota cment lo
saja milegi brabar milegi 🀣
Awesum