Members Lounge

Yeh Rishta Online Dosti Wale Buddies Ka updt pg 36 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

surbhimathur

IF-Dazzler

surbhimathur

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Yeh Rishta Online Dosti Wale Buddies Ka <3 

^_^ Sucha lovely title shru! It so touchy and sweet! Embarrassed

And the poem! Hukum..yaha bhi rock kar diya...lagey raho WinkLOLHug
aap pe toh baad mei aaungi.

First of all Shru every edit every nick name...and this idea itself is wholly executed by you! So hats off my friend! You simply nailed it.
Your supporters also rocked it Clap

My Journey till now have been pretty excellent. I have lost count on the number of friends i have gained here. My first friend was SwaRon24 (bhairavi aka joker),she is super sweet and awesome! She pm'ed me for the first time n invited me to the AT n thats how my journey started. I am still in touch with her :) Later i got numerous friends with whom i used to chat on a regular basis! Sudha,Rutu,Abi,Jum,Amu di,Neetha,Tanuka,Rosh,Bubbly(we stayed up al nyt jst to finish an ATLOL),Kavi,Anjie di etc! Then i met Sat (Satnam) eepness waali ladki LOL,i used to do soo many talks wid her...gosh...swaron fever talks LOL she is a sweetheart! Gem of a person! Then i had a talk with Tanya(tanzz15)..tanzziee...veryy sweett and affectionate friend! Lol kool people we are (ryt tanzzie?) Wink In between i met an extremely wonderful and super friend of mine Meera Aka Mukti,our chat started on one of her posts and our bond became stronger and sweet! We used to chat,pm and her every post used to be my place of discussion,but she left IF months ago,and i badly miss her,i have sent her many pm's bt ah...! Anyways i truly miss her! Btw I was the first person added in her friend list Big smile
Jumping to my special ones now!!
You know it happens that sometime you are bound to be together or to have a talk together,laugh,have fun,silly talks and what not! Your time to come online co-incides with them,your thoughts please them and their ideas of life and friendship fascinates you. I had many friends with whom i used to talk and do the same nonsense but this time it was meant to be. I met my angels.
ArchAngels Dude. Cool
Members--Deepika di,Himani,Nisha,Sukanya!

Deepika Di (Hukum,DD)--She is my sweetheart! NO,actually she is my knight in shining armour 
EmbarrassedLOL,she is so selfless and caring,adorable,soft spoken...short of words i go when it comes to her. She cares for everybody but keeps a special space for everyone. Never ever fails a chance to express herself...too emotional yet strong. Everybody here on the forum loves and adores her,coz she has that magnetic effect over you...which grabs hold of you and then you come to know that she is truly an angel! Leader hai hamari Boss Approve
Aur haan! Baaki sabse wo kitni hi klose ho 
LOLTongue but unpe hamara copyright hai! Approve Archangels ka! Cool
p.s.--I was her first pm friend Big smile

Himani (Hims,kajal Bhai)--Bhaisahab boss hai hamari! Utha ke patak deti hai kisi ko bhi! But i still wonder how can anybody be so limit par caring and responsible and sensible and careless about her health 
Tongue oops. LOL
She is ultra senti andar se! Me n nisha know this very well!! AKMB! ROFL
Par she is a darling,likes to stay low profile but i swear she is our power. Her consent is important to us and matters alot. Totally Rockstar she is! Intelligent h ye ladki Wink

Nisha (KCool)--Je Baaattt!! Ab aayi h meri dost cum enemy ki baari! LOL
So k,umm iske baare mei jitna likhu utna kam hai. She is my ultimate friend!! I can go n on with her,our talks n limitless madness can never end.
She speaks nonsense and i join her,Says that tannu is hers n then i say lets be mutual here 
LOL,we hav done crazy stuff together that we all four are very well acquainted of! Drama queens ^_^
Choti hai par khoti hai Tongue 
I get along with her very well,we can never on earth do serious talkings! Like Never! She jokes a lot Stern Smile,she n himani teases me like hell!! Angry But my hukum cums on tym to save me! Blushing
Cutiepie indeed Embarrassed (Dun xpect more than this k Ermm)

Last but always cums first in our list is Sukanya (Suku,Dreamland DostDay Dreaming)--Hayye iss ladki ka toh mai kya bolu! She is the most genuine person i have ever met on the forum. She speaks what she likes,your views can take a rest. Her heart does the talkings 
Embarrassed understood? eh.?
She is suku,gal wid a golden heart..apt title she got! I remember wen she was upset abt swaron track last year n we talked on fb...her innocence is to die for. You can't get over her sweetness! Muaaahhh sukuu! Mine Amazing dost!

Phew...it is like i have compressed my thoughts, and these are just excerpts of it.
I have many other friends too like tanya (marium)...she got apt title! Hyperactive LOL but she is a baby! Sweetheart hai..very innocent!! Now cums Lalitaaa!! Poetess!! By god multi talnted she is! I have read her poems,songs,she is even writing a book! Very sweet and caring Big smile Just adorable Embarrassed
And now...its actually you shrutika! You are a wonderful person...damn sweet lady! I know we had talked little but that's enough for me to say that you are a true friend and our friendship is here to stay! If you hadn't made this thread on the first place,i wouldn't have penned down my feelings abt my reason to be on IF. My pen friends Hug
Thanks a tonn for my edit! I absolutely adore it! M using it Big smile
If i have missed anyone,i am reallyy sorry...from my heart! 
Ouch
Maar dena aake tomatoes 
Thumbs Up

Am i done? 
Shocked Hell Yeahhh Big smileLOL
Amazing work all of you!!

Edited by surbhimathur - 22 June 2013 at 4:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_--Tanzz--ShrutikaSwaRonswathi_swaronSwaron.maniac

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Rishta Online Dosti Wale Buddies Ka updt pg 36 (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Molly.Swaron

Molly.Swaron

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Res Wink 
Unres

That was Simply awesum and such a unique thing. How much hard work and time u people have put in making all this. Your hardwork is really commendable.
I seriously didn't expect my name to be there coz I havn't interacted with many people on IF but I am glad to see an one for me too-'Sweety Pie'  It means a lot from you people.

P.S.- BTW who suggested this name?

Edited by Molly.Swaron - 23 June 2013 at 10:53am

Akshay1996_Deepika_mehek_luvD3nTBP--Tanzz--ShrutikaSwaRonsweetdivya

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetcherry95

res
well I loved it
and vm ka toh tujhe pta hi hai

Haan woh jaldi tujhe send kar dungi Smile Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_--Tanzz--

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

This is such a sweet gesture by you all...
I cant tel you how happy it feels seeing this..
All names are apt  and beautiful edits to the one who has made them..This shall be used cause I love them..
Let me just go and see the M I need a bit time..
Will unres regading VM soon..

i m glad u liked it Embarrassed

thanks for appreciating OUR efforts Smile

n hatts off to everyone who helped me with those names Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_--Tanzz--

Shilpa_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Shilpa_SwaRon

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Shrutu a big hug from me Hug Hug
Firstly i wanna tell thank u thank u thank u so so so so much Smile I just din expect dat my name ll be in dis n i din knew it also... I came to know only wen sakshi told me yest dat der was a edit for me also in it cos till den i had not seen d edit nor did i know dat my name ll be here Hug i was shocked as well as surprised to see my name here in dis thread.. Thank u so much for considering me ur friend am so so so touched by dis gesture of ur.s dear Embarrassed

I was new here i din think ki i ll get so so many friends here am so overwhelmed seeing dis *smiley tears*
Am so so happy.. I feel so lucky dat i have such friends here on d forum... Never thought dat people whom i ve never net never spoken don't know properly ll become like a family to me here all my friends here have become so close it feels like my family as ur title said yeh rishta online dosti ka its perfectly apt title... I never expected ke all here ll accept a newbie whole heartedly n become so close to me am like overwhelmed Embarrassed
Thank u also is very small word.. No words to explain my feelings..

U have done so so so much of hard work in dis thread it is shown in each edit of ur.s all nick names r dam gud... Though i don't know all of dem personally but dose whom i know i can tell dat der nick names r perfect for them.. I loved all edits itna efforts oh god yaar am speechless totally..

Completely loved every bit of it never expected itna love from all of u thank u every1.. Its like my small family here i got 2 di.s here got my behna got cute cute friends n also bachas who call me di oops though dey don't agree dat dey r bachas LOL LOL i wanna thank all my friends game thread ke n specially my bhootniyon ki toli of our AT u guys r d best d amount of fun i have in d AT i don't have anywhere i just keep on ROFL all d time...
Ufff bahot emotional talks ho gayi..

Ur vm was awesome edits were brilliant n nick names were simply wow wow wow Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well mein hun tumhari reporter new name n i love it Embarrassed Embarrassed
Ab tu bata reporter Kyun rakha Aur kisne rakha??? Am waiting for ur answer..

Love u all guys all my friends u guys have become a part of my life ll never forget any1 ever Hug

Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 23 June 2013 at 10:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996Molly.Swaron_Deepika_mehek_luvD3nTBP--Tanzz--ShrutikaSwaRonsakshi.ekanshswathi_swaronVishaka45SwaRon_rocksSwaron.maniacnami2811

anushka1129

anushka1129

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
aww it was amazing..
even though i am not the part till now coz i didn't chat becoz of problem in net :(
but love to do friendship with u all :)
hattsoff to u all for great effort..
loved it <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_--Tanzz--ShrutikaSwaRon

d3fan4eva

Goldie

d3fan4eva

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Mommy...!!!
Finally post kiya ye aapne!!!!!!TongueBig smile
Awie...me Cinderella!!
Thanq...!!!!!!!!Hug
Bohot awesome idea h ye..!!!
Itni mehnat ki aapne...!!!!Big smile
Luvd it!!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay1996_Deepika_--Tanzz--ShrutikaSwaRon

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Oh, wow. Shocked Right, that's flattering, thank you. Embarrassed

^^ Ah. Well. Big smile And say what, I am delighted that you did not use any pictures in here, it's quite me. Thank you very much. (:

Kankshita

Akshay1996_Deepika_mehek_luvD3nTBP--Tanzz--ShrutikaSwaRonMihi4VruShan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top