Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ress!!! :D :D :D

unres...

Aapke is post se mehnat aur pyaar tapke ja raha hai... I love your friendship posts to much... They show immense love for each buddy... Great post!!! Truly a surprise...

Me n miss smart??? πŸ˜† thanku thanku... Loved it... πŸ˜‰ n love u too dii... πŸ€—Edited by toshi_ta - 10 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Rishta Online Dosti Wale Buddies Ka <3 

^_^ Sucha lovely title shru! It so touchy and sweet! πŸ˜³

And the poem! Hukum..yaha bhi rock kar diya...lagey raho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€—
aap pe toh baad mei aaungi.

First of all Shru every edit every nick name...and this idea itself is wholly executed by you! So hats off my friend! You simply nailed it.
Your supporters also rocked it πŸ‘

My Journey till now have been pretty excellent. I have lost count on the number of friends i have gained here. My first friend was SwaRon24 (bhairavi aka joker),she is super sweet and awesome! She pm'ed me for the first time n invited me to the AT n thats how my journey started. I am still in touch with her :) Later i got numerous friends with whom i used to chat on a regular basis! Sudha,Rutu,Abi,Jum,Amu di,Neetha,Tanuka,Rosh,Bubbly(we stayed up al nyt jst to finish an ATπŸ˜†),Kavi,Anjie di etc! Then i met Sat (Satnam) eepness waali ladki πŸ˜†,i used to do soo many talks wid her...gosh...swaron fever talks πŸ˜† she is a sweetheart! Gem of a person! Then i had a talk with Tanya(tanzz15)..tanzziee...veryy sweett and affectionate friend! Lol kool people we are (ryt tanzzie?) πŸ˜‰ In between i met an extremely wonderful and super friend of mine Meera Aka Mukti,our chat started on one of her posts and our bond became stronger and sweet! We used to chat,pm and her every post used to be my place of discussion,but she left IF months ago,and i badly miss her,i have sent her many pm's bt ah...! Anyways i truly miss her! Btw I was the first person added in her friend list πŸ˜ƒ
Jumping to my special ones now!!
You know it happens that sometime you are bound to be together or to have a talk together,laugh,have fun,silly talks and what not! Your time to come online co-incides with them,your thoughts please them and their ideas of life and friendship fascinates you. I had many friends with whom i used to talk and do the same nonsense but this time it was meant to be. I met my angels.
ArchAngels Dude. πŸ˜Ž
Members--Deepika di,Himani,Nisha,Sukanya!

Deepika Di (Hukum,DD)--She is my sweetheart! NO,actually she is my knight in shining armour 
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†,she is so selfless and caring,adorable,soft spoken...short of words i go when it comes to her. She cares for everybody but keeps a special space for everyone. Never ever fails a chance to express herself...too emotional yet strong. Everybody here on the forum loves and adores her,coz she has that magnetic effect over you...which grabs hold of you and then you come to know that she is truly an angel! Leader hai hamari Boss 
Aur haan! Baaki sabse wo kitni hi klose ho 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜› but unpe hamara copyright hai!  Archangels ka! πŸ˜Ž
p.s.--I was her first pm friend πŸ˜ƒ

Himani (Hims,kajal Bhai)--Bhaisahab boss hai hamari! Utha ke patak deti hai kisi ko bhi! But i still wonder how can anybody be so limit par caring and responsible and sensible and careless about her health 
πŸ˜› oops. πŸ˜†
She is ultra senti andar se! Me n nisha know this very well!! AKMB! πŸ€£
Par she is a darling,likes to stay low profile but i swear she is our power. Her consent is important to us and matters alot. Totally Rockstar she is! Intelligent h ye ladki πŸ˜‰

Nisha (K😎)--Je Baaattt!! Ab aayi h meri dost cum enemy ki baari! πŸ˜†
So k,umm iske baare mei jitna likhu utna kam hai. She is my ultimate friend!! I can go n on with her,our talks n limitless madness can never end.
She speaks nonsense and i join her,Says that tannu is hers n then i say lets be mutual here 
πŸ˜†,we hav done crazy stuff together that we all four are very well acquainted of! Drama queens ^_^
Choti hai par khoti hai πŸ˜› 
I get along with her very well,we can never on earth do serious talkings! Like Never! She jokes a lot πŸ˜³,she n himani teases me like hell!! πŸ˜‘ But my hukum cums on tym to save me! β˜ΊοΈ
Cutiepie indeed πŸ˜³ (Dun xpect more than this k πŸ€”)

Last but always cums first in our list is Sukanya (Suku,Dreamland Dost)--Hayye iss ladki ka toh mai kya bolu! She is the most genuine person i have ever met on the forum. She speaks what she likes,your views can take a rest. Her heart does the talkings 
😳 understood? eh.?
She is suku,gal wid a golden heart..apt title she got! I remember wen she was upset abt swaron track last year n we talked on fb...her innocence is to die for. You can't get over her sweetness! Muaaahhh sukuu! Mine Amazing dost!

Phew...it is like i have compressed my thoughts, and these are just excerpts of it.
I have many other friends too like tanya (marium)...she got apt title! Hyperactive πŸ˜† but she is a baby! Sweetheart hai..very innocent!! Now cums Lalitaaa!! Poetess!! By god multi talnted she is! I have read her poems,songs,she is even writing a book! Very sweet and caring πŸ˜ƒ Just adorable πŸ˜³
And now...its actually you shrutika! You are a wonderful person...damn sweet lady! I know we had talked little but that's enough for me to say that you are a true friend and our friendship is here to stay! If you hadn't made this thread on the first place,i wouldn't have penned down my feelings abt my reason to be on IF. My pen friends πŸ€—
Thanks a tonn for my edit! I absolutely adore it! M using it πŸ˜ƒ
If i have missed anyone,i am reallyy sorry...from my heart! 

Maar dena aake tomatoes 
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Am i done? 
😲 Hell Yeahhh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Amazing work all of you!!

Edited by surbhimathur - 10 years ago
._Molly_. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res πŸ˜‰ 
Unres

That was Simply awesum and such a unique thing. How much hard work and time u people have put in making all this. Your hardwork is really commendable.
I seriously didn't expect my name to be there coz I havn't interacted with many people on IF but I am glad to see an one for me too-'Sweety Pie'  It means a lot from you people.

P.S.- BTW who suggested this name?
Edited by Molly.Swaron - 10 years ago
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

res

well I loved it
and vm ka toh tujhe pta hi hai

Haan woh jaldi tujhe send kar dungi πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: asmaju

This is such a sweet gesture by you all...
I cant tel you how happy it feels seeing this..
All names are apt  and beautiful edits to the one who has made them..This shall be used cause I love them..
Let me just go and see the M I need a bit time..
Will unres regading VM soon..

i m glad u liked it πŸ˜³

thanks for appreciating OUR efforts πŸ˜Š

n hatts off to everyone who helped me with those names πŸ‘
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shrutu a big hug from me πŸ€— πŸ€—
Firstly i wanna tell thank u thank u thank u so so so so much 😊 I just din expect dat my name ll be in dis n i din knew it also... I came to know only wen sakshi told me yest dat der was a edit for me also in it cos till den i had not seen d edit nor did i know dat my name ll be here πŸ€— i was shocked as well as surprised to see my name here in dis thread.. Thank u so much for considering me ur friend am so so so touched by dis gesture of ur.s dear 😳

I was new here i din think ki i ll get so so many friends here am so overwhelmed seeing dis *smiley tears*
Am so so happy.. I feel so lucky dat i have such friends here on d forum... Never thought dat people whom i ve never net never spoken don't know properly ll become like a family to me here all my friends here have become so close it feels like my family as ur title said yeh rishta online dosti ka its perfectly apt title... I never expected ke all here ll accept a newbie whole heartedly n become so close to me am like overwhelmed 😳
Thank u also is very small word.. No words to explain my feelings..

U have done so so so much of hard work in dis thread it is shown in each edit of ur.s all nick names r dam gud... Though i don't know all of dem personally but dose whom i know i can tell dat der nick names r perfect for them.. I loved all edits itna efforts oh god yaar am speechless totally..

Completely loved every bit of it never expected itna love from all of u thank u every1.. Its like my small family here i got 2 di.s here got my behna got cute cute friends n also bachas who call me di oops though dey don't agree dat dey r bachas πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i wanna thank all my friends game thread ke n specially my bhootniyon ki toli of our AT u guys r d best d amount of fun i have in d AT i don't have anywhere i just keep on 🀣 all d time...
Ufff bahot emotional talks ho gayi..

Ur vm was awesome edits were brilliant n nick names were simply wow wow wow 😳 😳

Well mein hun tumhari reporter new name n i love it 😳 😳
Ab tu bata reporter Kyun rakha Aur kisne rakha??? Am waiting for ur answer..

Love u all guys all my friends u guys have become a part of my life ll never forget any1 ever πŸ€—
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww it was amazing..
even though i am not the part till now coz i didn't chat becoz of problem in net :(
but love to do friendship with u all :)
hattsoff to u all for great effort..
loved it <3
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mommy...!!!
Finally post kiya ye aapne!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Awie...me Cinderella!!
Thanq...!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
Bohot awesome idea h ye..!!!
Itni mehnat ki aapne...!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Luvd it!!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, wow. πŸ˜² Right, that's flattering, thank you. πŸ˜³

^^ Ah. Well. πŸ˜ƒ And say what, I am delighted that you did not use any pictures in here, it's quite me. Thank you very much. (:

Kankshita

--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res

EDITED

Shruts my love...πŸ€—

Words are few to describe this 'Out of the World' thread...😳
You told me that you were planning to make something special for all the IF buddies...but trust me...I could never expect such a wonderful gift from you...😳..n all friends involved...😳
Before making this thread when I saw the first 19 edits sent by you...I was just amazed to see the thought..the innovation..the true love n care behind your n all buddies efforts...😳...n I was getting impatient to see your awesome gift to us...😊...n off-course was eagerly waiting for knowing my nickname...😳

aww sweetheart...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your dedication and strong bonding with all your friends has resulted in such an epic thread...this is what makes you special...

The journey of friendship has really been very special not only for me but I guess for all of us...many have moved on..many new have entered and made a permanent place deep inside my heart...😊..the speciality of IF is specially because of the 'STRONG FEELING AND BOND OF friendship'...friends here so lovable...adorable...n special that everyone finds it heard to stay away from here...I could strongly feel this when I was away from all my buddies...and today I can proudly say that Its all your love and friendship that brought me back here...and I am more than happy to find myself back in OUR OWN LITTLE UNIVERSE...where love matters the most...

Thanks to the Almighty for making me a part of this UNIVERSE and I love you all my IF buddies...😳

I can strongly say that 
THIS THREAD IS ONE OF THE BEST THREAD EVER MADE IN IF...

MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST TILL THE VERY END OF TIME...

Love you shruts my love...love you all my friends...

tanzz...😳
Edited by tanzz15 - 10 years ago